Page 115 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1257

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Default AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

::PRIVATECOMM::

TAB,

Nice note bro. Don’t drink and text LOL.

“You may not be “Qanon” but at least you are a HUMAN and will tailgate and party with us and stuff- but you don’t drink anymore you [redacted]!! Trademark THAT you [redacted]! Tm tm tm tm”

Thank you for thinking of me when I can’t be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rock; 04-21-2023 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Haven't been on the site for about 8 weeks. What is going on with this thread? Who is this guy called The River? He is quite prolific. What happened to Loaf? Did someone other than Lakes actually get banned on the site?
    Heed this, my friend. I predict that if this thing ever comes to fruition, which, of course would end up making this entire thread legendary...........................a Bison Loaf appearance will be just as sought after as an AC/DC appearance. B49CEE3A7AB746E9ADC041FA55A6BC84.gif

Sent from Mail for Windows

#prophesy24

https://open.spotify.com/track/3YFaq...SZCNeyhyCiKiXQ

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Loaf is no doubt running from the law after his latest pyramid scheme went bad. Weird thing is, he doesn't know how a pyramid scheme works. He just had The River build a pyramid. Poor guy did it all by himself and now he's delirious.*

*Explains the posts, now doesn't it?
    If their is a better way, I’m open to input. Until then let’s keep this kinda thing :: PRIVATECOMM::

For now, men, try and hustle and clean up all of the stuff the one formerly known as “The Honcho” told me we could break along the way.

He did not explicitly say we needed to clean up after tailgates and such, but we are “Bison Bulls” after all. Friendly reminder to keep it clean as we tailgate so there is less to pick up after a spring flood or other.

For now, and as long as I’ve known. This is still The Way. “A good plan violently executed today is far and away better than a perfect plan next week.” - Supreme Honcho Loaf repeating a quote from Patton from memory.

https://open.spotify.com/track/0tZ3m...1dUbdlVHli4nvH
    Last edited by Rock; 04-17-2023 at 03:21 PM.

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Men,

It has come to my attention by the numbers some of you are breaking the number one rule of this club. The numbers quite frankly suck. You MUST talk about ThunderStruckMakers tm. It is our great commission here to grow the numbers. No way we can afford to bring AC/DC to the West Lot, or more currently allow The One formerly known as “The Boss” to privately travel in luxury and woo P5 conference big wigs, without numbers and membership fees. Reminder to subscribe to the Top-Secret Mission Logs Service tm for only $7.77 a month for any ThunderStruckMakers tm member in good standing.

One of the new recruits, this “Mike Pineapple”. Little rough, but I like the way he thinks. Remember men, another key rule is that we do not question the leadership of our Supreme Honcho. Joke was funny, just because it was funny doesn’t mean it should be posted to this forum- PRIVATECOMM or not, there are some rules. Let’s bring Mike along. Took quite a while to tame me. Remember the key component to that joke is the CHARACTER. Ancillary components- though visually striking, are unnecessary overkill that confound the message. My opinion is not the ultimate authority here though- good for you putting SOMETHING out there.

X-Ray, I want you to start planning the parade for when the one formerly known as: “The Supreme Executive Honcho in Charge of Faux Tailgating Chicanery” returns. Then we will DANCE and celebrate with “A Whole Lotta Loafy”. Better be more people here to celebrate when he gets back. Or perhaps you all prefer to party with nobody?

https://open.spotify.com/track/4wYq5...ole%2Blotta%2B

https://open.spotify.com/track/4tjTs...R2qERUmmdeYQRw

That is all for now.

Sir,

Mission Report #missiontomars-tango lima

Local Mission Start Date: April 12 2023

Local Mission Date: Sunday November 12, 2023

Stardate: 25988-23

Coordinates: Redacted

World: Redacted

Situational overview:

Though the key mission work is already accomplished, there is a ton of clean up to do here. Our little brother to the north and their German Kingmaker tm counterparts have been on a non-stop campaign to restore #1 Rivalry status. What a unique thing, the first born second born dynamic. Born clasping to their ankle I think. They hit back hard on the last one. Not sure how they accomplished it, but after prayer, Matt L. showed me a clip from the previous night’s hockey match. There was the two-faced senator at the cathedral to ND Hockey. With Kevin Feeney. My boyhood favorite. Wearing one of their hockey blouses in the “luxury” suite... I remain in prayer, as this was some deep psych warfare by the Germans. Will get my stuff together and be back at it soon.

Part of me says no to the luxury suite stuff. The indoor practicing stuff. Back to outdoor blocking and tackling. Pretty sure that is how we will take this one. Back to the basics. “When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.” Is that the way that goes?

*Will clean up the log later (working on some personal stuff). TWSS

-Sir

https://open.spotify.com/track/7zscd...TbudCm_MvufgVA

https://open.spotify.com/track/0Puj4...1dUbdlVHli4nvH
    Last edited by Rock; 04-19-2023 at 10:41 AM.

Men,

Cheer up got some newer music for you.

“I’m here for the sick, the dying and THE DEAD!” - Megadeth’s #1 fan

https://open.spotify.com/track/6RzK7...Qde2gGszfgg0mg

Things are going great on mission BTW. Thank you for asking.

Test:

<div id="scroll-animate">
    <div id="scroll-animate-main">
    <div class="wrapper-parallax">
    <header>
    <h1>test</h1>
    </header>

<section class="content">
    <h1>test</h1>
    </section>

<footer>
    <h1>test</h1>
    </footer>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

Quote Originally Posted by The River View Post
    Test:

<div id="scroll-animate">
    <div id="scroll-animate-main">
    <div class="wrapper-parallax">
    <header>
    <h1>test</h1>
    </header>

<section class="content">
    <h1>test</h1>
    </section>

<footer>
    <h1>test</h1>
    </footer>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div style="width:100%;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;><marquee>fail</marquee></div>

<div style="height:80000px;font-weight:bold;text-align:center;color:#0A5640;">This section is taller than Lakes.</div>
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Kevin,

Reading you loud and clear.

Pass

Sir,

Mission Report #missiontomars-tango lima

Local Mission Start Date: April 12 2023

Local Mission Date: Sunday January 05, 2024

Stardate: 26042-24

Coordinates: Redacted

World: Redacted

Situational overview: Things are coming together swimmingly. Even I couldn’t predict the immediate success the XDSU’s would see in the current FCS. Without so much as a Bearkat to stand in the way both Dakota teams have made it to the championship. Unlike in our world the excitement is at a fevered pitch nationally since the story about stealing “the mark” tm became viral. People from all over the country taking sides on whether this tradition that involves some thievery is right or wrong. Thinking about something with a real personal answer for them. We here at ThunderStruckMakers tm remember that it is ALL the Supreme Honcho’s stuff anyway:

simply avoid the materialistic desire to own that comes with it,
    only do it for his reasons
    with collegiately humorous safe peaceful goals where nobody gets hurt.

Besides, the Kingmakers are hoarding a bit too much of his stuff (booze, Cheetos, rock music albums, an elaborate mobile culinary set, etc.). The Honcho likes to tailgate and share. The “Makers” tm unfairly confiscate to keep these “possessions” as their own. So, generally best for our mission that they keep them.

END MISSION LOG

Personal Note:

Sir,

Earth 1a Local Date is a special one for me sir. Reminds me of the first mission you took me out on. Where we were “Baptized with Fire” tm. Part of why I love heavy metal music. After sitting on that .50 cal, smokers like us can’t hear anything. One of the guys started crying, telling me a story about how his son got off the couch and walked away mad. Wife finally told him the son was pissed having been talking to the guy for the last 5 minutes and it seemed our guy was ignoring the son. Guy, just couldn’t hear the poor kid. Time for “medicine” for us when things like that happen. There are positives too though. When I crank POWERAGE on full blast, I can hear the words. Something I couldn’t hear before the tinnitus blessed me. Sounds like angels singing to guys like us.

I was out of my element on the first one, anxious. Until you told me “If your beard is long enough to trim, its time to trim it with FIRE.” Then we did, and I performed to my fullest capabilities. Connected not only mentally, but for the first time- fully spiritually connected. The stories that you tell me about the “Original Honcho” tm, can’t help but think that he was REALLY into this stuff. Almost like it should be part of our spiritual religious experience. You used it to unlock my underlying talents. Unfortunately, all the “regular” jobs have little use for my skillset. LOL, for now I suppose. The prophesy has shown to be accurate so far. Frustrating that so few can see. -Sir

END TRANSMISSION

https://open.spotify.com/track/7iXF2...Rfaj2YdKuYCNpg

Sign up to Spotify using this link for a THUNDERSTRUCKMAKERS tm referral and 1 ThM Crypto Buck tm

https://open.spotify.com/track/7iXF2...Rfaj2YdKuYCNpg