Page 113 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1257

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Default AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Men,

Happy Half-Zero Day. To remind some of you, Zero day is the day the modern iteration of ThunderStruckMakers tm was secretly created by President Eisenhower to secretly combat the military industrial complex. Our number one priority has obviously shifted a bit since back then. Still the recognition for our efforts has remained the same.

Ironically the debate whether ThM tm creation timestamp date should start at 0 hour or 1 day + zero hour caused the organization to check timeline mathematics and add one day.. Starting at zero hour- the yearly average becomes 0.366 versus 0.365083794… allowing the calculation of Pi to complete. And thusly space and time travel became child’s play for ThM tm. The human comedy solved by the correction of a dumb rounding error. LOL

THIS is why we will succeed. This is our uniqueness. The timeline calculation is taken from the artifact. The cup. The Grail. Our trophy. That’s why we were chosen to fulfill this role. NDSU knows a little something about winning and hanging on to trophies. The trophy case breaking under the weight of so much hardware was a bit embarrassing but… in a cool way. No one else has this kind of control over time itself. And while time travel hasn’t worked yet- it is like the man formerly known as the Supreme Honcho’s prophesy says. “When “The One” tm dies one more time in the service of ThunderStruckMakers tm, when he reincarnates. The One tm will be awarded the power of time travel.” So no worries even in death men. Something wonderful to look forward to. No matter how dark things get, we can fix it. “We are that fast. Northern speed. Time travel. Clock management.” Tm

Take some time today and reflect upon why you decided to throw it all away and engage in this thread. Remember men, its not good enough to get in the game. Go do something. Make a mistake. At least make an impact, so somebody knows you played some part.

That is all for now eh?

http://www.bisonville.com/fanguide/dictionary/

*pretty sure the trophy case breaking thing was to troll our friends in el forko grande. Well played Bison.*

**And congrats to the outhouse of the north on Minnesota’s not victory in hockey last night.**

Sent from Mail for Windows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rock; 04-09-2023 at 10:33 AM.

::PRIVATECOMM::

Sir,

To pass some off duty time up here I have been watching “The Batchelor” Season 23 on Hulu. There is a chick on there, Demi Burnett. Fantastic mix of intelligence, beauty, and personality. Per her Twitter: 5 years removed from the show she is looking for some work. Going to start the recruiting process despite her getting a bit old for us.

Interesting and difficult for me to watch this show and know that some people think “The Batchelor” is “reality” and not scripted. Like watching Trump and Biden- recognizing how much it reminded me of the WWF, like it was a show made for TV. That was when I finally saw. If people can’t see through even the most basic of trolls… Makes our work even more important. Still plenty to do, but our progress has been excellent. Though I haven’t gotten near bringing SlipKnot to CyPanth’s Tailgate yet!

One thing is clear- the way media portrays “character” and our consuming of that has a major impact on how people view all things we hold dear: ROCKING, Beer and liquor, grilled meats, porta-pot smoking, parody song writing, college football worship, FBS level trolling, larger dippin’ dot spoons, and mass media marketing.
    So please keep this in consideration as you mindlessly consume 30 Liberty Mutual ads on Hulu per episode of “The Batchelor” where the male dolt rides his unicycle off the dock only for his wife to save him. The media is portraying how some of us allow ourselves to be seen. They are doing this while they attempt to get us to buy their [REDACTED]. And we buy it. Could the ad portray any other group type as the dolt and see no push back, let alone purchases?

https://www.medialit.org/reading-roo...fect-our-lives

In other news- our “friends” at Ghost have produced another ripper... released yesterday LOL what a bunch of [redacted]. They are terrible at music- like local Christian band bad! Way to ruin a decent tune about hypocrisy. Apparently, my Facebook interaction with them 9 months ago, in front of their fans, made them decide to butch up and proclaim the name that no *Satanic* band should. Let’s see how that works out for them.

https://open.spotify.com/track/1zd8h...QTaObYiFpKnBeg

The name of The Author. The Truth. Its his story anyway. We are all just playing our parts, whether we like it or not. [emoji6]

OoofDa.

I do love our work- Sir.

*I’ve seen better Satan Worship at a Christmas Concert*. tm

Last edited by Rock; 05-18-2023 at 05:39 PM.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Quote Originally Posted by The River View Post

Sir,

To pass some off duty time up here I have been watching “The Batchelor” Season 23 on Hulu. There is a chick on there, Demi Burnett. Fantastic mix of intelligence, beauty, and personality. Per her Twitter: 5 years removed from the show she is looking for some work. Going to start the recruiting process despite her getting a bit old for us.

Interesting and difficult for me to watch this show and know that some people think “The Batchelor” is “reality” and not scripted. Like watching Trump and Biden- recognizing how much it reminded me of the WWF, like it was a show made for TV. That was when I finally saw. If people can’t see through even the most basic of trolls… Makes our work even more important. Still plenty to do, but our progress has been excellent. Though I haven’t gotten near bringing SlipKnot to CyPanth’s Tailgate yet!

One thing is clear- the way media portrays “character” and our consuming of that has a major impact on how people view all things we hold dear: ROCKING, Beer and liquor, grilled meats, porta-pot smoking, parody song writing, college football worship, FBS level trolling, larger dippin’ dot spoons, and mass media marketing.
    So please keep this in consideration as you mindlessly consume 30 Liberty Mutual ads on Hulu per episode of “The Batchelor” where the male dolt rides his unicycle off the dock only for his wife to save him. The media is portraying how some of us allow ourselves to be seen. They are doing this while they attempt to get us to buy their shit. And we buy it. Could the ad portray any other group type as the dolt and see no push back, let alone purchases?

https://www.medialit.org/reading-roo...fect-our-lives

In other news- our “friends” at Ghost have produced another ripper... released yesterday LOL what a bunch of pussies. They are terrible at music- like local Christian band bad! Way to ruin a decent tune about hypocrisy. Apparently, my Facebook interaction with them 9 months ago, in front of their fans, made them decide to butch up and proclaim the name that no *Satanic* band should. Let’s see how that works out for them.

https://open.spotify.com/track/1zd8h...QTaObYiFpKnBeg

The name of The Author. The Truth. Its his story anyway. We are all just playing our parts, whether we like it or not. [emoji6]

OoofDa.

I do love our work- Sir.

*I’ve seen better Satan Worship at a Christmas Concert*. tm

AI camel toe has blown my mind eh. Not sure how they can get that right and then have 6 fingers on a hand eh. Couldn't you just tell the AI we have four fingers and a thumb on each hand and that be that eh?

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    AI camel toe has blown my mind eh. Not sure how they can get that right and then have 6 fingers on a hand eh. Couldn't you just tell the AI we have four fingers and a thumb on each hand and that be that eh?
    Some see clearly before the others. This is very insightful Scottie2hottie.

Would anyone else like to take a stab at this one? TWSS. The ol’ 4 finger trick? tm

https://youtu.be/EGWgND_mV5E
    Last edited by Rock; 04-10-2023 at 04:17 PM.

Sir,

I’ve been patiently waiting- and looking forward to being able to see my family again. 7 years seemed so long 4 years ago, but time seems to move differently out here. Near some alpha beta gamma centauri star or whatever. Who cares about the coordinates sometimes, in a damn rusty tin can in the middle of outer space is where I am.

The son, the daughter, the baby on the way… Still not sure I buy her explanation for THAT one… But whatev’s- we made that deal before I left. She still loves me, and that was all I was really asking for when you introduced me to her. When the book says “Iron sharpens Iron” it really is about our marital relationships. Allowed myself to get soft, and the last one split me open.

You helped me fix that -Sir. Demanding I make this one give me a monthly pedicure in a maids outfit? Brilliant. Kept her in line just about when she would be getting “bucky” on me. When I was there to keep her in line anyway. Appreciate you so diligently checking in on her while you have me assigned out here.

In the end though, can barely stop puffing my chest over the importance of our work. ThM tm for my children and all children tm to secure their future tailgating tm. To think of them growing up and discovering a world where the Kingmakers had finally destroyed college football tailgating in effort to break your promise… It was too much to bear.

Sometimes that’s when our character in the story realizes they must take the red pill. If they want to or not.

My duty continues -Sir.

https://open.spotify.com/track/6kAOs...QWOrp-KddJuaJw

https://open.spotify.com/track/0tOCU...RLavMawIa2pe-w

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post

Scottietohottie,

Your question is possibly larger than some realize Scott. To answer questions like these I will commonly search The ThM Database and Mission Logs tm. A top-secret information subscription service available to ThunderstruckMakers tm for the low-low price of $7.77 per month. Regular subscribers must pay $8.00/month so take advantage of your service and past service. Those who subscribe in the next 48 hours, you will also receive 1 ThM Crypto tm buck, and a rare or better, level 7 or better, ThunderStruck-eh-Mon tm character for your virtual ThunderStruck-eh-Dex tm.

*START THM DATABASE TM LOG

RESEARCH GROUP TYPE: Experimental Religion

Local Study Start Date: June 17th, 1953

Log Date: December 30th 1953

Stardate: 468-53

Coordinates: Redacted

World: Earth1

Intelligence reports that IBM is working through early understanding of a “simulation” theory in which all things we know and understand, including ourselves and our consciousness are part of a greater being’s “computer” simulation. While this notion is very disruptive to our thinking- all components do align with the creationist standards of our artifacts.

*IBM has been working with some of the Germans brought over during #Paperclip.

**Key Artifact** The Book of Enoch. Our African counterparts consider this cannon though it is not a common part of the western religious experience. Many think the reason Enoch isn’t considered western cannon is solely the author’s color, as Enoch is one of three “risen” prior to first death.

The Book of Enoch fits in the biblical historical timeline similarly to the Book of Job. A strange timeless-prehistorical situation around the time of noah. Upon understanding this relic, it completely changed the way our western religious experts viewed the context of what they knew. Primarily a (**WARNING HYPOTHETICAL**) consideration of all things supernatural biblically, having a physical manifestation. This was considered in the new context of angels/demons/supernatural visitors being ALIEN to this planet, and the conflation with science fiction “Martian” type beings who physically visit. Overlayed these ideas on our existing understanding and voila. The angel says, “do not be afraid.” – “yes indeed, you are a scary alien to me” type thinking.

Enoch describes early on fallen beings having brought ADVANCED technologies from heaven to this world like math, money, weapons, witchcraft, medicine, etc. left to a curious mankind via relics and artifacts to discover, develop, and understand over time, to eventually war with heaven. Using humanity as the cannon fodder. (I believe this is the gist, I am taking it from people speaking beyond my understanding.) The westerners found this thinking aligned well with not only Revelations, but also simulation, and completes a grand unified theory clarifying much of what they had found confusing before.

**SUPPLIMENTAL ADDITION November 15th 1954. 789-54**

Keyword Tags: Simulation Theory, Artificial Intelligence, AI, A.I., Space, Time Travel, Ol’ Four-Finger-Trick, Gigafactory, Boring Company

Once the team focused efforts through the lens of “Creationist Simulation” it was soon understood the artifacts calculations didn’t lead to a date or location, but rather an algorithm for updatable passcode to gain access to other worlds. Like accessing a different virtual server.

The Germans are superior in artificial intelligence within this simulation as well… They play a game where they add a finger to all their “press release AI characters” which obscures truth and convinces people that they are not NEARLY as good at AI as they already are. They call this “der alte vier-finger-trick”. Frighteningly good, this trick is on those with four fingers. Humans can’t compete with their chess algorithm now, though they present mock matches where their computers loose. *(See Elon Musk breaking window on Tesla Truck log 24537-19)* Expect this performance over humans to double exponentially every 1.5 years.

END DATABASE LOG

So Scott2Hott feel free to let me know if this has answered all of your question or not eh?

Now I must ask something of you in return Scott. A fellow ThunderStruckMaker has fallen upon difficult times. After a covid divorce he joined up with us. Taking all of this in was a shock to his vulnerable psyche, and unfortunately, he had to spend a couple weeks in the Prairie St. John’s “Sin Bin”- like most of us have.

Coming out medicated and recovering- he “lost” his job. Found the position to be VERY unsavory after a few revelations, and now feels that he knows his God given talent and role is back in Digital Marketing. Had astonishing success before- but left thinking it was dirty business. After some time in “The Throne Room” tm he believes his ThunderStrucking Role tm is right back in the dark. To make things different, and good. To help fix the internet, and eventually bring AC/DC to the people of the west lot. tm

*no drug or credit screenings necessary- he fails.* This man gave it all, and is willing to give it all for the mission. Also, Loaf already spent the money this guy donated on tequila.

Scott- search your feelings. As you know them to be true at their core. If you know where this person fits ::PRIVATECOMM:: me back. “Calling for some Thunder here.” tm

https://open.spotify.com/track/3OrNQ...P0ZjKbjPdbN4wr

But trust me. You can’t believe in everything you think though eh?
    Last edited by Rock; 04-21-2023 at 07:49 PM.

Sir,

Results are in from Brookings. Unfortunately hog futures are still looking good for them.

Beep boop

ThM. Rippin’. Pickin’ up the pace slowly. Clock managin’, time travelin’. tm

ThunderstruckMakers. Leaders In action. But usually only in other dimensions. tm

Note from the boss men. Let’s clean up the locker room talk and keep the entendre’s a minimum double.