Page 112 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1257

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Oh great. NOW we've got Dave Grohl trying to horn in on our upcoming AC/DC extravaganza. "Dave Grohl's Last Ambition: To Play With AC/DC" ………… http://ultimateclassicrock.com/dave-grohl-acdc/

I think I know where all this is heading:

First …. Grohl demands a private, reserved tailgating spot - of which we don't have any available out there - to park his trailer on, and then throws a big hissy fit when he can't get one.

Second …. Grohl demands that his reserved tailgating spot (that we already said, dammit, he doesn't get) be stocked with more Thunderstruck Tequila and more large, unhandled pom-poms than, quite frankly, we're willing to part with.

Third …. Grohl demands to be feted and ferried around personally by Bison Loaf himself, as if HE was a bigger star than our beloved Loafy! ( Geez, the nerve of some people.)

Fourth …. Grohl pisses off Phil Rudd by taking over on the drums for a few songs, and then, by continuing on to sing a few songs himself, pisses off Brian Johnson, who is already somewhat pissed off that Loaf has so graciously agreed (by crowd acclamation) to "kill it" on a few takes.

And finally …. A very angry AC/DC band, Grohl and his Foo Fighters contingent, the surviving members of Nirvana, and, for some damn reason, Axl Rose; all take to Bisonville immediately after the Meet 'n Greet, and start ripping Thunderstruck Makers, The Powers That Be, Matt Larson, Easton Stick, the very pud FCS in general, the Dippin' Dots corporation, Pat Simmers, and North Dakota corn-fed pom-poms.

People, I'm telling you, we can't let this happen.
    Sir- Dave Grohl now produces “Ghost”. Glad you didn’t let this poser in sir. Ever listen to that music? Lol. Pretty “hardcore.”

I remember a time when “devil worship” bands used to be scary.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-b2026619.html

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I heard a nasty rumor that Loaf's contract was set to auto-renew. So D-II. Matt L better be on this. It better be priority #1. Not like he has anything more important to do right now.
    TBH it looks as if Matt L. Setting ALL contracts on auto-renew has saved a lot of money.

Default AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

::PRIVATECOMM::

Mission Report #missiontomars-tango kilo

Local date: noted per board

Stardate: 25718-23

Coordinates: 89x55b32y

World: 7782a

Situational overview:

This is the world where in the early 1960’s “Issy” from Michigan State and Darell Mudra never came to NDSU and Bison pride was never born. (Or as I like to think of it-restored from the “Gloomy” Gil Dobey successes at NDSU early in the century.

NDSU maintained its football team until 1987 when it finally failed due to average success and lack of interest. The NDSU women’s basketball teams of the late 80’s and early 90’s were very pedestrian as well in this world, because of the strong recruiting influence of the school to the north…. Without NDSUs success to drive them, their football program was shuttered in 1998 to focus on hockey. They have won three championships and it is the most success the state of North Dakota has ever seen. In this dimension their law school actually understands something about trademark enforcement. They have maintained the interlocking ND from the Notre ladies, and actually captured “the state of hockey” solely to mess with their rival: Minnesota.

Maybe worse? Brian Johnson didn’t see a highlight of an amazing toss play on the South Dakota sidelines which indirectly inspired the song THUNDERSTRUCK.

No ThunderStruck in this dimension at all.

Immediately I contacted our counterpart Matt Larsen of the dimension as he is our constant in that sector. Let him know ThunderStruckMakers Tm was on the scene. Gave him a copy of Thunderstruck which he trademarked for NDSU and used the song to re-introduce the now FCS football team. He asked about more songs but I guaranteed it would be the only one he really needs. And it was- the songs viralty sponsored huge improvements for the university.

Prior to this of course Bison Pride was clearly and easily defined and explained so that all could understand what we are doing here.

Good thing because one of our old rivals challenged the trademark for themselves. The man with two first names. The man with a thick caterpillar on his lip. Roger Thomas- another constant for the bad guys. And in some dimensions the bastard just. Won’t. Die…. Once we got the case appealed past his cronies in North Dakota we won easily. Things are on a very good trajectory now and should be satisfactory to the inter-dimensional time keepers towards the ends of AC/DC COMING TO THE WEST LOT AND NDSU TO THE BIG 12 and even BIGGER dippin’ dots spoons!!!!

End mission log.

On a personal note Sir. It gets lonely floating around in this rusty tin can somewhere in outerspace all by myself. Lakes is who he is, but at least he is somebody.

My hope is that if some of the guys get some of the references, maybe they would explain them for some of the newer recruits on the board. IDK maybe I’m just out here talking to myself.

Maybe I got moderated. But maybe I just don’t [REDACTED] anymore Sir. As long as we work to bring AC/DC to the people of the West Lot, I will be out here.

End transmission.
    Last edited by Rock; 05-18-2023 at 05:27 PM.

enter the barracks:

Chubs: “ATTENTION!”

Men scramble to the end of their individual bunks.

Chubs: “Sound off like you have a pair!”

Men in unison grunt “BEWARE THE BITE OF THE SHE-WOOF!”

Chubs: “let’s hear it”

Men: howl like banshees

Chubs: “at ease men.”

Then I would tell them a story about our adventures and your greatness to improve morale towards the mission. Back before I was isolated.

Maybe it’s space madness. Maybe none of this ever happened. Or is even happening.

But then. Why am I here?

Hmm.
    Last edited by Rock; 04-04-2023 at 01:44 PM.

Sir,

Pleased to announce that I am not completely alone out here. An Iowa Hawkeye's Fan has been reading the forum. Wants us in the Big10 and has proclaimed your greatness at his own personal tailgate, seemingly so many years ago now. Lightyears? LOL yup. Anyway he proclaimed your greatness in AC/DC song parody.

Pleased to present to the board- for his first song parody- 'Lil Hawk with "He Loot our Grill" to the tune of AC/DC's "Shoot to Thrill".

Good Luck 'Lil Hawk, its a tough crowd.

https://open.spotify.com/track/0C80G...Sm-PAs-vP4h7Sg

He Loot our Grill, to the tune of AC/DC’s “Shoot to Thrill”

Hawkeye Women, Wantin’ Tailgatin’ Meat
    Didn’t Know which way they wanna turn

Just kept a comin’, To our lil’ Meat and Greet
    We had a canopy so we wouldn’t burn

Canopy is a bitch to take it down
    Four guys wrestle it to the ground.
    But until the sun goes down…

[Chorus]

Loaf gonna
    pull it
    Pull it
    Pulled the Kegger *right next to us

He, Loot our Grill,
    Drank his fill,
    Humblebragged the Bison, said we’re in for a thrill.

Man has skill,
    He stayed until,
    He stole all of the women, then he skipped the bill.

He went Medieval-
    Told us the Bison would win
    As the Jagerbomb slipped down his throat.

He called our “Hawks”, “Eagles”,
    “Wanna-be Eagles”
    Then all our women start beginning to glow.

The game was over now.
    Yeah final clock sound.

Jaws dropping, becoming frowns,
    This can’t be real? The Final Trigger?

[Chorus 87x]

*Add in random screaming “oohs” and “awws” while thinking of the subject matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Okay, we admit it. We are finally breaking the rules around here for the first time ever . If you recall, we signed (but didn't really, pffft, read it ) an ironclad legal agreement full of nasty allegations and draconian stipulations from The-Powers-That-Be that allowed us to get out of a debilitating self-isolation lockdown for the greater good of all mankind. That legal agreement, we're told, was very clear and specific (and, as it turns out, legally binding, dammit) that we were NOT to write any more parody song lyrics ever again, or face monumental legal complications and rot in hell for all of eternity.

It's been 15 months, folks, since Thunderstruck Makers last bastardized an AC/DC classic, and this time, we risk "it all" to do so. Hope you're happy (sob, sniffle). Send money for bail, and we'll see you this fall.

Fire the Grills (The Coronavirus Edition) ........ sung to "Shoot To Thrill"

All you people, who want a place you can meet
    To satisfy your Bison yearn
    Don't need a mask on, or to distance 6 feet
    You just show up for some fun to burn

We're gonna show you 'round
    This storied tailgate town
    Where drinks are going down
    And we're .. always grinning
    Herd keeps winning!

Fire the grills, test your wills
    Don't have to clean-up any booze that spills
    Lose your cares, take some dares
    If the virus tries to stop us, we'll see how it fares .........Ooh yeah!

We're not evil, but we gotta live free
    And Fargo tailgate has made a name
    It's not illegal, to drink and laugh, you and me
    Before we haul our butts into the game!

So let us show you 'round
    In gameday West Lot town
    It's sure to wipe your frown
    Til it's always grinning
    Herd keeps winning!

Fire the grills, warm your chills
    Heater's in the corner with a tank that's filled
    Have some food, lift your mood
    Aint no virus gonna stop us with the right attitude

Cause we fired the grills and we're roasting the kill
    Our cup's almost empty, need another refill
    Fire the grill, drink your fill ............ Yeah!
    Bottoms up now, bottoms up!
    No not THAT one, that's MY cup!

(Time for a guitar solo, Angus, don't blow it!)

Fire the grills, have some thrills
    Herd gonna play, got an Intro that kills
    Let's get loud, ain't we proud
    Virus had us down, now we won't be cowed

Yeah we fired the grills and drank all the swill
    The virus had it's day, now it's all downhill
    Cause the ....... season is heeeere!
    ........... Aint got no feeeear! Yeah!

(Take it back now, y'all)

Yeah
    Fire it up boys ...... yeah
    We're gonna set this tent up now
    And by "we" I mean "YOU", boys
    Oh yeah, you know it's true, yeah
    You're gonna set this tent up now, yeah yeah
    Then you're gonna tear it down later, down, down, down boys, down

See you, see you, see you, see you all next week!
    See you, see you, see you week after week yeah!

We're gonna fire the grills!
    Booze gonna spill!
    Herd gonna kill!
    Sir- your version is obviously much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir- It just crossed 420 hours and you know what that means for this ThunderStruck Maker TM. Been busy cleaning up the ship just like you told us to clean up the tent back in early days of tailgating. With ammonia and a blacklight. It was disgusting having the men clean that tent, but none the less an impressive reminder of your prowess. Now the blacklight reminds of how quiet and alone it is out here.

“Musty” wrote this song for you about the mission. Attempting to brown nose you like you like. Encourage listening on your phone while reading this post while AC/DC “Powerage” continues to blare on your home theater speakers. https://open.spotify.com/track/3s4cV...RyGnrl6X-7iskg

You were right, the space madness setting in has allowed me to better see the plan. Possible that I finally understand why I have been out here. But I will never pretend to know the absolutes of your mind, or the plan. If there even is such a thing.

While cleaning I thought of the story you told about the ’39 mission in Shanghai. I decided to pull the archived log. Is this it sir?

Mission Report #DirectPaperclip

Local Mission Start Date: December 20th 1938

Stardate: (5020)-38

Coordinates: 北京市丰台区花乡首经贸南路121号 邮政编码: 100070 62x29b15g

World: Earth1

Situational overview:

In this Earth- secret offices exist far above and well beyond the power and authority of Kings and Presidents, where rules or even cultural norms are not enforced upon them. The Kingmakers create stooges who will appeal to the public, keep the masses placated, and exist to do the will of those who have installed them. In this world there are still “sides”, equal adversaries. The competition between keeps ultimate authority away from any one Kingmaker, for now.

Intelligence gathered information about a plan by the “Chinese” Kingmaker. (Borders do exist for a reason-lol). He had created jointly with the Empire of Japan, a False… a conflict meant to distract attention. While doing so he worked with 6 of the highest-level officials in China to award them the opportunity of fathering a demi-God. This male child would be groomed from the very start to appeal to the masses in such a way that all nations subordinates would bring their allegiances willingly over to the Chinese kingmaker. Even before their God- finally stamping him out as a competitor, for his peoples very souls.

They would create the child as they wished, a/b testing reactions from the “market” as they went. Able to pull market dials with resources easily available from the federal reserve- (from the other side of it [emoji6]). The kingmaker and his subordinates would create public situations for the character to succeed, and fail, and succeed again and again to show that he can overcome anything. An animalistic sexual desire shown by his marrying and having affairs with beautiful women, and the most beautiful intelligent women will still be hungrily after this handsome tall man even into his old age. He will have courage and a bravado- he will not hold his tongue with any man, be trained with intelligent responses. Dumbed down so the most basic intellect may appreciate. And a master of the radio like FDR.

And this man, this bigger than life character, will be presented to the people. And they will love him and beg for more- and then we will take him away from the people. When they have been beaten to their (weakest?) point. Then we will install a bumbling fool so that things may REALLY get bad… Riots, disease, lockdowns, famine?? These options will be put through psychological “market” tests. Lead by a few actors these things are fairly easy to accomplish. Until….the peoples champion will rise once again- through his many ongoing travails. And from that point on. They will do whatever the Kingmaker or his installed leader wants. On a budget. Then we will go to war.

Our mission: In true ThM makers mission fashion, the team determined the most innocuous and humorous way to stall this until our Kingmaker gave further instruction was by sneaking saltpeter to the Chinese officials attempting to get pregnant.

Mission Completion Notes: While we did succeed in limp-dicking the Chinese officials the overall mission resulted in failure. The German team was also aware of the Chinese plan and executed every man who had managed to sleep with his wife as a message to the rest. And the Germans, they are good. We are embarrassed to admit that we didn’t even know they were there. Lucky for professional curtesy? I doubt it. They would like US to be afraid of them.

END MISSION LOG

Sir- I *think* I can see now what is happening here. How that impacts me, and my family and our world. More importantly I think I finally UNDERSTAND (that is a funny word, I have come to “stand under” your authority on this topic- we agree you are correct, or we are correct, together. Thank you for teaching me that.) I think I understand what this all means to the trajectory of our mission: Larger Dippin’ Dots Spoons, NDSU to Big12 Tailgating (no-sports invite?), Bringing AC/DC to the West Lot for an awesome pre-game concert and meet-n-greet. And how none of this can happen if the Kingmakers get away with their INTERMEDIATE GOAL.

Destroy Bison PRIDE itself, and destroy your credibility to lead the one team that can stop them- ThunderStruckMakers Tm by breaking your tailgate promise en route to AI domination of the world from one created “man” and a single handheld device.

Well, not on this ThM’s TM’s watch Sir. Glad we finally have all the intellectual property necessary to properly do this thing. We were caught. In the middle of a railroad track. But no more.

“It is finished.” The Kingmakers of the multiverse just don’t realize it yet.

**j/k wrestlers, a “no-profitable” sports invite…**

***remember what you told me boss. “”Mission Failure” is a bullshit term. Just means we haven’t succeeded yet.””***

Sir- I save all of your words to my hard drive and in my heart. Because no doubt the bots will try to change them to make you look bad.

But some know the TRUTH.

Also sir- would you please let me know when you wake up on Sunday?

Tab RTO and I have some bets going on which one of the men will be the first to say “He is Risen!” In a dopey voice like an idiot.

And THEN bets on which idiots will follow.

Wanna get in on it?
    Last edited by Rock; 04-07-2023 at 10:27 AM.

Sir-

Information coming back from Silicon Valley Bank ::mission #JekyllIsland:: is very good. We pulled off the grift just like the big boys. Well medium-sized boys. “Sub-Vanderbilt” anyway. I suppose if we were looking at a local card deck they would be like a 6 of spades.

1. Our “friend” from the FDIC made it easy to start a bank in an extremely wealthy area.
    2. The feds “printed” us some of their fake money… at interest (wink).
    3. We distributed to ThM tm interests.
    4..Our government “friends” bailed investors and us out with more fake money “printed” by the fed.
    5. Now we do a mea culpa with our well-paid assets.
    6. and a slap on the wrist from our “friend” at the fdic.

Team is getting pretty good at these. I recommend we can move on to the next phase.

What the team is not good at… Thought today was Sunday obviously. “Turbo” says “He is Risen!” Then “Plop?” with “He is Risen INDEED!” LOL! I lost $75 to Tab on what he called the “parlay”. Someday I will get better at gambling on human behavior. [emoji6] Well back to the digital marketing salt mines. With the reports from San Fran- it’s going to be a GREAT THUNDERSTRUCKING DAY tm -SIR!!!

Sent from Mail for Windows

Beep boop

Last edited by Rock; 04-21-2023 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Apologies sir this was meant to be a private com- I have edited and re-encrypted and reposted to your private board.

Sir-

This is a personal letter. Thank you, Sir. I am so thankful for the day you finally convinced me to sell my **property**, give the money to the poor, and simply follow. So afraid, I could barely stand to throw my baby blankie, that my mother had given me, in the garbage. So weak and pathetic until you convinced me that my possessions, possessed me. Possessed me spiritually. And how real this battle is, the spiritual one. The battle to finally break through and bring AC/DC to the people of the West Lot for an awesome pre-game concert and meet-n-greet.

You convinced me that where I was going there was no need for baby blankets or money, or televisions, or tampons. The hardest part was that my family couldn’t come along, at least not yet. That was tough to swallow twss.

But now, I am Stronger, and growing stronger everyday because of you and your guidance, and you connecting me to something much larger than myself. I am grateful. I’m broke, and I’m angry. But I’m not afraid of the dark anymore.

Not one bit.

And everything is coming back 10X- my family, the money, but most importantly my faith. The faith I have in what you have me doing out here. I will do my best to quit bitching so much.

Happy Half-Zero Day Sir. And Thank you.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_qygsy7kuY

Sent from Mail for Windows

Last edited by Rock; 04-21-2023 at 07:05 PM.