Page 110 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1257

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    By his own admission, his words are only prophetic when he is wearing a dress and high heels.
    Quote Originally Posted by The River View Post
    There is also kind of a cool numerical code to his posts if you can break it.

Like the Torah.

FYI anyway
    To me, my words are nothing; mere throwaways in a vast pool of throwaways, always more waiting from whence they came.

But to the vast majority of the online tailgating world, my words are like manna in the desert, life-changing in every way. So be it.

Indeed, I've had one of my flunkies working overtime without pay in order to give you all just a small taste of some of the inspiring words found in this very thread.

Churchill and Gandhi, move over.

Actual Thunderstruck Maker's Quotes for the Ages

• All opinions matter here, unless you've never performed with AC/DC before.
    • And to that I said (respectfully, of course),"That will happen……………...when monkeys fly out of my butt!", which, in my defense, after a day of tailgating in our great atmosphere……………is not really that far-fetched.
    • That might have been OK in the '80's.................but now it's just sick and demented!
    • Ah, Hell! I suppose it's about that time of the year to solicit your "valued" opinions (yada, yada, yada).
    • What the hell am I, then!? Just another piece of eye-candy???
    • Well, to be fair...................I have to spend an inordinate amount of time trying to keep this thread on the serious and informative side of things.
    • I can just imagine how totally disgusted and disappointed you all are right about now.
    • My people are hurting, dammit, and 'Powerage' is the only cure!!
    • Ok, people, let's try to focus your few remaining undamaged-by-booze brain cells on something important for once.
    • Did we not promise you people that we would never purposely steer you down a wrong path unless there was a clear and present monetary benefit for us in doing so?
    • I'm not sure ruining a few lives in the short-term will be enough to save me this time, but it's the least I could do.
    • We are committed to treating everyone equally here at ThM, as long as we don't have to actually touch them.
    • I still can’t believe that these dumbass BV moderators left my account open and available for me to use.
    • They eff'd with the wrong person this time, and before it's all over, they'll think twice about ever effing with Thunderstruck Makers again!
    • I swear on a stack of 1970's-era Hustler and Mad magazines, that my words and ideas are, and always have been, 100% absolutely positively pulled straight from my very own ass.
    • The whole world knows our iconic brand by now, so only a real idiot would even think about changing it, and believe me, I have thought about changing it many times.
    • Why the hell do I always have to be the one to report bad news around here?! That's not part of my leadership package!
    • The problem with the GA people is that they are now illegally sending their beautiful, sexy, short-skirted women into the reserved lot, and we at ThM have shown no inclination AT ALL to send them back from whence they came.
    • You poor bastards on mainstream Bisonville need to come over here to the tingly nether-regions of Thunderstruck Makers.
    • Despite trying like hell on a daily, sometimes even hourly basis, you all know by now that I can't quit you dear, dear lovely people.
    • One of the hallmarks of a true blue Thunderstruck Maker is that we are easily entertained.

Those ‘70’s era hustlers by which we swear upon sir. Thank you. Real women from a real time. Before AI started creating our models…

Some of the younger guys wouldn’t even know the difference without those relics.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by The River View Post
    Those ‘70’s era hustlers by which we swear upon sir. Thank you. Real women from a real time. Before AI started creating our models…

Some of the younger guys wouldn’t even know the difference without those relics.
    Now chick's have dicks bro eh.

Lardsin must go!

Default AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

[Redacted] eh Scottie. Some chicks do indeed have dicks now. And that segues nicely to some of the important ancillary work that Thunderstruck Makers Tm has been doing more covertly.

It’s not all dippin dots spoons and helping organize colors to wear when AC/DC parties with us at a Bison Tailgate. Once The Super Supreme Head Honcho Loaf has had his fill of ThunderstruckMakers Tequila tm often the conversation turns to a permeating force. Something external that attempts to dissuade us from our efforts. Something that tries to tear apart at the nature of this reality. A reality where Bison Football’s success does not make logical or mathematical sense. This reality that we have jointly created. All of us. Especially the focused efforts of those here on Bisonville- and localized directly in this very AC/DC to the west lot thread.

The Supreme Honcho recognized early on that while ThunderStruck Makers is pro-Freedom in every positive way- gender reassignment surgery (especially in the young) could have a major impact on male/female ratios and gender dynamics at future tailgates. Thunderstruck Makers Tm has held a firm position that it is PRO FEMININE. Chicks acting like Chicks and in The Super Supreme Honchos case “less than ladies” if you know what I mean.

Any Chicks with Dicks are asked to wear an apron and little else under for humorous “apron checks” to confirm what tackle people are baiting with. Also to give The Supreme Honcho a chance before he unknowingly seduces them regardless of assigned or chosen gender. Not that he is “above” that, but he deserves to know what he is working with should he choose.

As for the impact to our dimension and reality, more to come there. But rest assured Thunderstruck Makers Tm is covertly working yet again. So covertly sometimes it appears we are doing little.

Remember. The Manilow Variant is very real. Guard your children. Before your Barry wants to become a Mandy. Not that there is anything wrong with that. But Barry needs to wear an apron to the tailgates.
    Last edited by Rock; 04-21-2023 at 07:10 PM.

Trust me on the Megadeth list Boss. Rise and shine thunderstruck makers Tm!

Whenever you damn well feel like it.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6C...Qz6pGh8X4bX5Yg

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Nice find, BM2! And………...NO. There is absolutely NOTHING that Thunderstruck cannot do.

In fact, here are a few more things Thunderstruck is likely to do in the near future:

1. Add to the football championships at NDSU. (I know, I know, not exactly going out on a limb on this one )
    2. Be played live in the Fargo Dome West Lot. (BTW, let's agree that the Lots are to be henceforth known as "Thunder Tundra". I mean, c'mon, "Lots E, F, G and H"??!! We can do better than that!)
    3. Mentally will itself to be cranked up to ear-busting decibel levels in NDSU fans heads, as an NDSU player walks on stage as the first player taken at the NFL Draft! (That's right, go ahead and pinch yourself anytime. )
    4. Provide funds for a new 35k seat retractable-roof football stadium, after the Band gets disillusioned with Axl Rose, breaks up completely, and bequeaths the royalties of the song to NDSU.
    5. Provide the inspiration for someone, ANYONE to develop decent spoons for the damn Dippin' Dots at the Fargo Dome.
    6. Begin to magically morph Thunder Tundra tailgater's metabolism to be able to drink all day long and NOT have to use the bathroom even once during the tailgate OR the game.
    7. Somehow cause Bison Fans and Bisonvillers to respect knitters and milk drinkers. (Okay, I might have overreached a bit here.)
    8. Make UND women look tolerable, other than those times you're in a drunken stupor at closing time. (Gulp……asking a lot on this one!)
    9. Become an approved Wedding Day/Bride's March song at all major church denominations.
    10. Defeat ISIS, cure Ebola, hold Stephen Curry to under 10 points, stiffen the spine of the French Military, open a free love colony on Mars, and virtually anything else the rest of you can think to put in front of it…….because Thunderstruck IS Just That Powerful.

Prophesy much?

https://open.spotify.com/track/3s4cV...K5cMhlQEGnzpFH

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Okay............okay...........settle down, people. The voice of reason has arrived.

There is so much wrong with these posts, I don't know where to start.

First of all, if I didn't know any better, it would seem that some of you continue to be unhappy with my leadership of Thunderstruck Makers. And yet, you are the same people that refuse to volunteer for anything when something comes up. I mean, Hell's Bells, we couldn't even get someone to slap a Carson Wentz jersey on Garth Brooks when he was here for 4 nights, let alone a Zach Vraa jersey on Angus Young!

Secondly, BisonVet, it's not "The West (parking) Lot" anymore. It's "Thunder Tundra". You don't have to work with me, just don't work against me!

Thirdly, I Miss My Chubby (twss ), you've provided wonderful un-sourced and un-substantiated information here, but have inadvertently outed yourself as a Thunderstruck Maker secret operative, and will somehow need to be "removed" from the field of operation at first opportunity. It's a shame, too. You were damn good at it! Thank goodness that we have provided your family with "accident" insurance.

And finally, how many times do I have to remind you people that we only have enough money for an AC/DC Thunder Tundra appearance OR a move to the Big 12...........not both! And we certainly know which of the two options takes precedence around here. So don't come on here trying to mix the two. It's counter-productive, especially when those of you that are complaining the most are not even contributing monetarily to Thunderstruck Makers, let alone UPPING your spend.

Now.................can we get back to focusing on the task at hand, whatever that is ................oh, right..................AC/DC at tailgating! Thank-you!
    Hmmm

Loafstradamus? (Forgive the pun sir.)

Default AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

::PRIVATECOMM::

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/67...S5GMmrRHbZ9eSg

Happy with this Eminem list too Boss. Lots of tears shed to this.

Sorry about the repeat posts and private messages. It’s the STRESS. This [redacted] stress. Underlying, never ending.

When will someone call the ball?

DNA something something.

Vote

FBS Conference Invite? With AC/DC party in the Thunder Tundra tm to announce?

-Q

Last edited by Rock; 04-21-2023 at 07:12 PM.

:: PRIVATECOMM:: to Bisman

Hey Bisman- if you want ALL your posts discussed…. Start posting queries and forming to ac/dc thread standards of conduct in the ac/dc to the west lot thread….

Or as I call it. “The New Bisonville”

Muwhahaha!

Shh- keep the last part on the “DL”

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Hey Thunderstruck Makers!

How about an AC/DC song?!

Just to show you the kind of vegetative state I've been in since all this Manilow stuff went down, we haven't had an AC/DC song on this thread for almost a year and a half! What the Hell?! I think I've finally lost my marbles!

Somebody sent this in a while ago, and I was going to post it then, but couldn't decide if it was from a starry admirer or a delusional detractor. I guess I'm at the point where it's all the same to me now. (They've started to call me 'Eeyore' around the bunker these days. )

If it was from an admirer, it's probably Fanette or CAS. Yeah, definitely one of those two. If a detractor, it's probably TAB or RTO. Those bastards. Either way, it's a classic AC/DC song .................... and we all could use one of those these days (or anytime)!

Yours Truly,

The Honcho Formerly Known As
    Loaf

Whole Lotta Loafy ...................................

Want to tell you a story
    'Bout a guy I know
    When it comes to leaders
    He's got a ways to go
    He ain't exactly brilliant
    He ain't exactly smart
    but when it comes to kissin' butt
    He's a master in the art!

[Verse 1]
    Never had a honcho
    Never had a honcho like you
    Doin' all the things
    All the things you say you do
    Ain't nothing to point to
    Ain't no proof of that
    But you give it all you got
    Even when your little schemes fall flat!

[Chorus]
    You're a whole lotta boasty
    And a flimflammer, mostly
    But you're a whole lotta Loafy
    A whole lotta Loafy
    A whole lotta Loafy
    And you're a whole lotta 'Owe Me'!

[Verse 2]
    Oh, Loafy, you can do it
    Do it to us all thread long
    Tell us all the things
    We wanna hear, is that so wrong?