Page 11 of 126 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

I'd like to have a little "Sunday go to Meeting" talk with you Vet. Completely off the cuff, but from the heart. Don't get upset or take this the wrong way, but it's for your own good..................

We're just talking about the future, forget about the past, it'll always be with us, it's never gonna die.....................NEVER gonna die!
    Rock 'n' roll ain't thread pollution, Rock 'n' roll ain't gonna die, Rock 'n' roll ain't Thread pollution, Rock 'n' roll it will survive (yes it will )

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    I'd like to have a little "Sunday go to Meeting" talk with you Vet. Completely off the cuff, but from the heart. Don't get upset or take this the wrong way, but it's for your own good..................

We're just talking about the future, forget about the past, it'll always be with us, it's never gonna die.....................NEVER gonna die!
    Rock 'n' roll ain't thread pollution, Rock 'n' roll ain't gonna die, Rock 'n' roll ain't Thread pollution, Rock 'n' roll it will survive (yes it will )
    Someone hacked my account.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Someone hacked my account.
    That's now known as "getting Tunsil-ed".

I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post

Axl needs to find a new job.

Kind of weird but it's not like AC/DC is going to find a new singer and on short notice he has the voice to do it. You cant replace Brian Johnson but at least they are trying.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Kind of weird but it's not like AC/DC is going to find a new singer and on short notice he has the voice to do it. You cant replace Brian Johnson but at least they are trying.
    Angus played with GNR just a little bit ago and they played Whole Lotta Rosie...sounded pretty good. I would absolutely love to see this show.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBoy View Post
    Axl needs to find a new job.
    Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    During those rare times in which my mind slips the bounds of realistic thought, I envision a scenario that plays out like this:

The Band struggles to "gel" during it's European tour with Axl Rose, and puts in an emergency midnight call to Fargo, ND. After profusely apologizing for the way "a certain someone" was summarily dismissed during secret tryouts, proceeds to beg "that certain someone" to drop what he's doing, jump on a luxury private jet (the flight of which, of course, is tracked on Bisonville) and save the final leg of what could be their final tour.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Angus played with GNR just a little bit ago and they played Whole Lotta Rosie...sounded pretty good. I would absolutely love to see this show.
    ........and then, when the reconstituted group triumphantly returns to Fargo for a special tailgating performance of Thunderstruck during ESPN's Gameday, those that wanted to see Axl Rose....... will have nobody to blame but themselves when their commemorative "Meet & Greet" invitation and entry pass goes the way of a Championship Bison Illustrated issue on a pissed off F'hawker mailman route!