Page 123 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1257

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Loaf, I've been pretty hard on you...but this looks promising. I pledge $1 to be paid by heffray.
    That’s cool I’ll just put it on your—Wait for it…

TAB.

I’ll show myself out.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

It occurs to me that given the dilution of FCS stature and talent perhaps we can just compromise in this vector rather than hoping on hope. How about we just arrange for this person to perform but give her some amplification?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ht45ekepwdk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    It occurs to me that given the dilution of FCS stature and talent perhaps we can just compromise in this vector rather than hoping on hope. How about we just arrange for this person to perform but give her some amplification?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ht45ekepwdk
    True, there's no tattoos here that I can see, nor, unfortunately, is she sitting on top of an Indian Motorcycle as she plays, but for some unexplained reason, I think CAS, Izzy, and other ThM members will really like this backup option ............ IF we approve it and IF we need it. But we've got a lot of great pledges happening right now, thanks to TAB's largesse, so we likely won't need it.

I also want to remind everybody that we've had a long list of great ThM-approved backup acts for quite some time now, in the highly unlikely event that AC/DC doesn't show up sometime soon. See that list and those top-notch acts here .......... http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...09#post1123609

Default AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Dear Thunderstruck Makers,

Pledges from people on behalf of other people without their knowledge or consent have really fallen off this last week or so.

Apparently, you all have developed a conscience or some damn thing, at exactly the wrong effin’ time, and that is very concerning to me with only two and a half months and $15 million in appearance fees to go until tailgating starts.

Do I need to remind you Good freaking Samaritans that this is AC/DC we’re talking about here? The greatest Rock Band in the world?

So get the hell over yourselves, quickly, and let’s get back to being completely shameless in our West Lot goals ….. before we ALL regret this “morals” crap for the rest of our lives.

Loaf

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post

Pledges from people on behalf of other people without their knowledge or consent have really fallen off this last week or so.

Apparently, you all have developed a conscience or some damn thing, at exactly the wrong effin’ time, and that is very concerning to me with only two and a half months and $15 million in appearance fees to go until tailgating starts.

Do I need to remind you Good freaking Samaritans that this is AC/DC we’re talking about here? The greatest Rock Band in the world?

So get the hell over yourselves, quickly, and let’s get back to being completely shameless in our West Lot goals ….. before we ALL regret this “morals” crap for the rest of our lives.

Loaf
    Since Kevin has accepted a new job (never would have guessed he would become a sewage plant taste tester) and has doubled his salary, I pledge on his behalf $3.27. I figure he could give until in hurts.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Since Kevin has accepted a new job (never would have guessed he would become a sewage plant taste tester) and has doubled his salary, I pledge on his behalf $3.27. I figure he could give until in hurts.
    I’m choked up here, TAB. Choked up, I tell you.

At the end of the day, you, of all people, are the only one who cares about the Bison.

I did not see that coming.

I want you to know that I am here and feeling well, sitting on the couch with a big bowl of Cheetos (the puffy ones, not those useless crunchy bastards), working my ass off for you, trying to come up with the next big plot twist for ThM.

These things take time, ya know, even for me. I know you don’t ….. Hey, wait a minute …… I might have something here ….. ??? … ??? …. wait for it …… flesh it out …. flesh it out … in the flesh …. here it comes … got it …. In the old noggin … got it …. ??? …. must be new …. must be original …. got it …. goooott it ….. ??? … ??? …. Nah, I got nothing.

Anyway, something will turn up. You’ll see. Still two months before AC/DC finally shows. You’ll see. You’ll see. I’ll show you. You’ll see.

See you around,

Loaf

[STATIC}…DAY MAYDAY MAY…….[STATIC]……DAY MAYDAY.. ALL CHANNELS MAYDAY CAN ANYONE HEAR ME? RESPOND.……………………………………………………………………………………………………………… …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… ……………..40 days since communications cut and food supply drop ended, on fasting protocols in this vast desert of space. Visions when sober. Only available sustenance is Holy Anointing Oil tm. Clinging tightly to the only TRUTH tm I know……………………………Spoons, Conference Invite…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… .………………..………Angus…………………………………oh yeah? Well We’re the Mighty, Mighty, Bison. Who………………????!?[STATIC]

PS- Thank you SCOT2HOTT. Congratulations to Unbison who is promoted to Minion tm and Heff who is promoted to MINION ALPHA tm. Pull rank when necessary for mission #freelakes……..Notre Ladies Drive Mercedes tm……[STATIC]

Sent from Mail for Windows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://open.spotify.com/track/34x6h...SxCiMGiOoL3UxQ

https://open.spotify.com/track/2EZc1...SgWZU4tz5vKHIA

[STATIC]………MAYDAY MAYDAY ALL CHANNELS MAYDAY- CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?!??? PLEASE RESPOND!

For anyone that can hear, I am marooned here in a rusty tin can in the middle of outer space tm. I, ROCK, also known as The River, I Miss Chubs, Irish, Black Irish, THE Driver, King of Clubs, Ace of Clubs, The Club, THE PREACHER, Heart Throb Rob, Roberto Magico, Silent Night, PETER, The Black Death, The Corporation, AI, MONEYSHOT etc. et al…

My time for this world is becoming short I think, and not because of a dimensional jump or shift. Strung out on a few remaining puffy Cheetos and Holy Anointing Oils tm. A box of crunchy Cheetos remains. I choose starvation. To fill radio space I have begun to read some old journal entries.

Journal Entry

Stardate: Unknown

World: Earth 1a

Local Date: Wednesday May 1, 2002

Made it to one class today, so far this week maybe? Psych 301 at Old Main in the evening because I knew Brandi would sit by me. Afterwards we made the long walk to wild wings and got to drinking… While there, something strange happened. We witnessed someone doing a keg stand directly from the main tap on the bar. Everyone began chanting “Loaf, Loaf, Loaf,” and ThunderStruck played on repeat (this was not common back then) and we all partied till dawn.

While I was using the urinal Loaf approached me slowly from behind. His face glorious and shining in the reflective glass of the advertisements above the toilet.

With hot boozy breath, he whispered softly in my ear “You ever think about how cool it would be if NDSU had cool tailgating and AC/DC Played at the Tailgate if NDSU was ever like BIGTIMEY? PETER, you could help if you were to quit drinking and become a sober driver for the man” and then he belched loudly and he unzipped.

My recruitment had begun.

PS. Nothing any weirder happened you sicko.

END TRANSMISSION

https://open.spotify.com/track/0a9sd...TcOxqj-H5_yTWQ
    Last edited by Rock; 07-02-2023 at 11:43 AM.

MAYDAY MAYDAY ALL CHANNELS MAYDAY- CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?!??? PLEASE RESPOND!

This will likely be my final transmission. Ran out of anointing oils and communion wafers to eat about a 5 days ago. All that remains is a 15lb box of crunchy Cheetos. Whoever finds this rusty tin can in the middle of outer space tm can have them.

I have followed all ThunderStruckMaker tm protocols by waiting silent for 40 days. What is happening back there at home??? Attempting to fill radio space by transmitting journal entries. Will someone respond to this Save Our Ship distress call? Is there a ThunderStruckMaker tm who would respond? Am I all alone as I pass on? Has this all been for nothing?

No- I may be the one risen. And at least partially because of my efforts, despite the outlook, we are on a good trajectory. Things are gonna be different this time… Men, if any of you are getting this: Continue your personal missions with or without me. Someone will need to fill my place. You should be aware enough to choose who you will follow by now. Look for those who will RAIZE ground under the feet of MINIONS tm and SHEEP tm. Causing them to question their thinking and grow. She-Woofs, let me hear you HOWL one last time!

You will bring AC/DC to teh West Lot. Bring NDSU to the BIG 12. Continually increase the size of the dippin’ dots spoons. You have all the tools you need to do this without me. All you will need to do is truly #FREELAKES. If you just consider what has been accomplished already, you will see.

Troller of Lakes. Troller of men. I call upon you to lead the troll of AC/DC so that they may be in position when the timing is right. ThunderStruckMakers tm, I call upon you to follow his lead.

Sir- Things are very bleak. I don’t know how I became marooned, but I know you are putting forth all efforts to help me. Leave no man behind is what you always said. And I went in some HOT places to save a lot of them…

Journal Entry

Stardate: Unknown

World: Earth 1a, Fargo, North Dakota

Local Date: Wednesday August 13th, 2002

Quite a day, Loaf has me working out on a schedule like the football team. Said If I want to strike some thunder, I need to know how hard these guys work to perform. I make it through about 10% of the workout by the time my vomiting starts… Barely able to keep my eyes open, and I have a lot of tape to watch. Highlights from the past 40 years, stars of the 80s- 2000’s showing dominance and weakness. Growing an understanding of the culture and the why.

Loaf has started going to a website called “Bisonville” where fans talk about NDSU Bison football 24/7. He questions if he has died and gone to heaven. Maybe. I am still getting my arms around this whole ThunderStruckMakers tm thing. There are some strange spiritual components and a VERY optimistic type of shared delusion that permeates the thinking and strategery.

Loaf says its manifest destiny that AC/DC come to the West Lot to play for and party with Bison Fans in Reserved Tailgating. He worries though that fans from general admission tailgating will disturb the band and this opportunity because of their low-brow antics. Loaf feels AC/DC is all about CLASS. He is convinced there are secret messages in the lyrics of the POWERAGE Album that speak to him about how to lead and that by creating “Parody” lyrics he can go about the subliminal hypnotism needed to change Bisonville culture and fandom towards accepting nothing less than the goals of ThunderStruckMakers tm.

Still not sure who this guy is, or if where he is going is simply insanity speaking. But he throws a hell of a tailgate, and I intend to follow.

END TRANSMISSION

https://open.spotify.com/track/3PrvY...RA-k7W_mGQe35g
    Last edited by Rock; 07-03-2023 at 12:26 PM.