Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Regardless of whether or not AC/DC shows up out in the tailgating lot this year (oh don't get your damn panties in a bunch ........ as far as I know, they're coming, they're coming), we here at ThM are thinking about getting one of these awesome gatherings organized for a new world-record breaking in the West Lot ..... AND the resulting generation of tons of great publicity for Thunderstruck Makers (as if we really need any MORE ).

I think we would have to do this during the Delaware homecoming game, so that we can get organized and started when the lots open up at 7:30 am sharp, before most of us are "three sheets to the wind" (look it up, millennials!) and have trouble fingering the proper chords. Heck yes we'd start sooner, but Lord knows that The-Powers-That-Be won't even consider a plea to get this thing started any earlier, regardless of it's major world implications, because some guy might have an extra beer for two (gasp) before breakfast!

We also need to get started before all the obnoxious GA tailgaters, who obviously can't play a lick of rock 'n roll and have (by then) been drinking illegally for days in the 5-mile-long 3-days-in-advance vehicle line-up, get settled in round 8:00 am (don't worry, we'll let those people participate by doing a little off-kilter hand-clapping in the far back row).

I, of course, your beloved Loafy, would lead the proceedings on the biggest, baddest Gretsch guitar known to mankind ....... and the rest of you would promise to try your very best not to eff it up for me this time.

So C'mon! What'dya say?! It'll be fun!

This reminds me. I don't remember you saying anything about the defilement of "Back in Black" in Iowa City last year. What was it like to see the I-OW-A team using an AC/DC song for their cute little hand-holding entry to the field? Pathetic, if you ask me.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

"The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    This reminds me. I don't remember you saying anything about the defilement of "Back in Black" in Iowa City last year. What was it like to see the I-OW-A team using an AC/DC song for their cute little hand-holding entry to the field? Pathetic, if you ask me.
    Actually, one would be hard-pressed to find ANY important local and national topic concerning AC/DC, tailgating, booze, pom-poms & "sticking-it-to-the-man", that ThM hasn't either eloquently and definitively opined upon or completely solved within a matter of minutes or hours (but mostly opined upon) over the last 2.5 years of it's heavenly pre-ordained existence.

You may be surprised, however, that we were relatively complimentary to Iowa for the AC/DC effort in post #241, and explain our reasons for being so magnanimous in post #243. Read about it here:

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...89#post1156789

You may be surprised, however, that we were relatively complimentary to Iowa for the AC/DC effort in post #241, and explain our reasons for being so magnanimous in post #243. Read about it here:

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...89#post1156789

Blasphemy. No way are the Hokeyes worthy of even walking in the tunnels to Back in Black! Where was the outrage? And you call yourself an AC/DC purist.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

"The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Blasphemy. No way are the Hokeyes worthy of even walking in the tunnels to Back in Black! Where was the outrage? And you call yourself an AC/DC purist.
    If I'm not mistaken, I believe I had it specifically written into my generously remunerated lifetime contract as ThM Supreme Executive Super Honcho And All-Around Swell Guy .. that I, and I alone, would be the final arbiter regarding just whom may have blasphemed against AC/DC around here. And spoiler alert it ain't never me.

Now behave yourself, dammit, or you'll be out in the weed patch west of the rugby fields, enjoying a dry tailgate with TAB and Vet next month.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe I had it specifically written into my generously remunerated lifetime contract as ThM Supreme Executive Super Honcho And All-Around Swell Guy ……….. that I, and I alone, would be the final arbiter regarding just whom may have blasphemed against AC/DC around here. And spoiler alert …………… it ain't never me.

Now behave yourself, dammit, or you'll be out in the weed patch west of the rugby fields, enjoying a dry tailgate with TAB and Vet next month.

Yes sir, your highness. Please no dry tailgate.