Page 103 of 126 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1257

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Default AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

[redacted] Oops!
    Last edited by Rock; 04-21-2023 at 07:06 PM.

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Dear Readers,

I apologize for the recent crass and insensitive language on this thread.

We strive to run a clean, god-fearing, family show here at Manilow Makers, but the clientele of the online tailgating organization that was previously operating around here ..... is a hopeless and incorrigible group, it seems. It may take some time to get these people forcibly and painfully (for them) under control.

Oh sure, we've been known to use a few salty words ourselves from time to time. We're not proud of it, but "Damn", "Hell", "Piss", "Person-of-a-Bitch", "Mr.", "Mrs.", "He", "She", and even a occasional "Shit" can slip into our posts sometimes. But, to our great credit, we tend to stay away from the real hardcore stuff like F#*k and all of it's ugly derivatives, and any of the really offensive slang words used for gender-neutral body parts. "Ass", however, even though it is slang for a body part, is likely acceptable to us because it just has a nice ring to it and it best describes the so-called "leader" of the prior regime ...... so yes, yes, I will decree that "Ass" is an acceptable word around here unless you are attempting to use it within a gendering context. (i.e. Never try to describe someone's ass, regardless of how visually pleasing, or horrifyingly large, one may be within your direct line of vision in the West Lot.)

The only caveat to all of this is if we find any of you (1) questioning science, (2) denying man-made climate change, or (3) not wearing a mask. THEN our potty-mouths will go off on you like a screaming, frothing, rabid animal.

Yours in Perpetual Verbal Civility,

Bison Loofa
    Chairman and Dicktator
    Manilow Makers

Dear Readers,

We found this in a safe left behind by the prior regime. We normally wouldn't bother you all with such drivel, but as revolutionary combatants in a war for the hearts and minds of West Lot tailgaters, we are required to by the Geneva Convention.

Sorry to waste your time, but .......... it's the law. Look it up.

Bison Loofa
    Manilow Makers

My Dearest Thunderstruck Makers,

The day that we have all been dreading, may finally be here.

If you are reading this pre-written love letter, it likely means that I have been missing for a long period of time (well, longer than most of my self-inflicted benders, anyway) and either I have been kidnapped by nefarious elements within the online tailgating community itself, or I have taken a top-notch job down in the SEC Conference. My money's on the kidnapping thing, only because they probably got to me right before the SEC could make an actual offer (and because I've already tried the new conference storyline angle before). As far as I know, I'm probably being tortured right now by buxom, scantily-clad woman, who are refusing my last request for Thunderstruck Tequila and making me watch a tape of a two-hour Manilow concert. Oh, the horrors.

But, don't cry for me, Westlotinas. We all knew that someone of my skill, talent, and egregiously awesome good looks, could never escape the wrath of those that wish me harm, and are highly envious of all the great accomplishments we've had together over the years (although it was mostly me). We were one community, bound together by (1) a love for unregulated, booze-filled tailgating (free of nasty GA people), (2) power-run-oriented championship Bison football, (3) eccentric parody and satire, and (4) classic, heart-pounding Rock and Roll in the form of AC/DC. This was my life ......... and it was a life worth living, even up to all the hell I'm likely going through now. I did it out of pure love for you ......... and AC/DC ........ and the statue that I damn well expect you all to put up of me in the West Lot ............. right next to TAB's tailgate.

It's hard to say who will be behind my eventual demise, but the 1970's Disco crowd has been some of my most active agitators for years. I also think there is a large, but silent contingent of Manilow supporters that are looking to overthrow me, but those people are as dumb as a box of rocks, so not sure that those imbeciles can pull it off. But it could be anybody, Country Music lovers, the Lawrence Welk contingent, Baby Sharkers, the Macarena's, even the long-dead Folk Music lobby may still want a piece of me yet. And even as unlikely as it may seem, we cannot rule out the Tattaglia's on this one. It just may have been the Tattaglia's all along.

Anyway, never give up the fight, my brothers and sisters! AC/DC and their freaking awesome music (even though they screwed with me until the very end) is worth every hardship and heartache! Thunderstruck was made for us and we were made for Thunderstruck!

May I Rest in Peace,

Bison Loaf
    Super Honcho Extraordinaire
    Thunderstruck Makers

Something doesn't add up here. Loaf didn't have a safe. He did have a beat up old cigar box that he duct taped shut and was marked TOP SECRET. He hid it under his Good Housekeeping magazine stack. Good hiding spot...too bad for him that RTO will reread those magazines any chance he gets.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Something doesn't add up here. Loaf didn't have a safe. He did have a beat up old cigar box that he duct taped shut and was marked TOP SECRET. He hid it under his Good Housekeeping magazine stack. Good hiding spot...too bad for him that RTO will reread those magazines any chance he gets.

HA! You AC/DC people think you know everything! Such arrogance!

We found the TOP SECRET cigar box the first day we moved in ......... under a stack of genderless nudie magazines. So what do you think about THAT, smart guy?

That box had a lot of juicy, sensitive, indecent information about ALOT of the BV posters who followed the crazy-ass ravings of that prior regime. If you and your ilk will denounce AC/DC and come on over to the Manilow side .......... that information will never have to see the light of day.

You have 6 months to decide, or else all hell breaks loose around here.

Bison Loofa
    Black Belt in Blackmail
    Last edited by Bison Loofa; 09-15-2022 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loofa View Post
    HA! You AC/DC people think you know everything! Such arrogance!

We found the TOP SECRET cigar box the first day we moved in ......... under a stack of genderless nudie magazines. So what do think about THAT, smart guy?

That box had a lot of juicy, sensitive, indecent information about ALOT of the BV posters who followed the crazy-ass ravings of that prior regime. If you and your ilk will denounce AC/DC and come on over to the Manilow side .......... that information will never have to see the light of day.

You have 6 months to decide, or else all hell breaks loose around here.

Bison Loofa
    Black Belt in Blackmail
    I think you barked up the wrong tree, brah...you messed with Loaf. Sure, he only has one oar in the water and is sharp as a marble, but you crossed the line. We all know he can live with you ransacking his headquarters. Heck, he can even live with you playing Manilow (I think he even prefers Manilow to most music). He can even live with you getting rid of the girls in short shorts and nice tan lines...but then you went and let the filthy GA tailgaters (some of them were even millenials *gasp*) into the reserved lots. I'm surprised he hasn't shown up to oust you yet...my guess is he's out riding horse at some mall or something...but when he finally runs out of quarters, look out. I just hope you didn't soil his Good Housekeeping magazines...he's gone on an on about how they are going to be worth something someday.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

I think you barked up the wrong tree, brah...you messed with Loaf. Sure, he only has one oar in the water and is sharp as a marble, but you crossed the line. We all know he can live with you ransacking his headquarters. Heck, he can even live with you playing Manilow (I think he even prefers Manilow to most music). He can even live with you getting rid of the girls in short shorts and nice tan lines...but then you went and let the filthy GA tailgaters (some of them were even millenials *gasp*) into the reserved lots. I'm surprised he hasn't shown up to oust you yet...my guess is he's out riding horse at some mall or something...but when he finally runs out of quarters, look out. I just hope you didn't soil his Good Housekeeping magazines...he's gone on an on about how they are going to be worth something someday.
    Man, I ain't got time to dick around with crackpots like you. We're heading into an FBS game weekend and I've got a ton of content-starved, closet Manilow-lovers out there that I'm trying to convert ........... and not much time to do it in. And I don't work Fridays. Or Weekends. Or Mondays. Or every other Wednesday.

So here it is! Welcome to Arizona Week, you Manilow Maniacs! If this Manilow Classic doesn't get you fired up .......... nothing will!

I'm Ready To FBS Again! .........................................

Zona, you remind me, I'm living in hell
    Lovin' my past, and doing okay, but how can I tell?
    No losses, no surprises,
    No rival arises,
    My tailgate life is all good
    It's so very nice, but I'd bolt if I could

Because I'm ready to FBS again!
    Ready to kick the ass of somebody new
    Been beating the crap out of nobodies
    Up here in the snow where our asses freeze
    Now I'm ready to FBS again with you!

Shunned ever since Iowa, it didn't seem fair
    I was just holding on, dreaming of Ducks,
    Til Covid saved 'em that year

Now I'm SO ready to FBS again!
    Ready to cram a power run through you
    Been paying the price for our awesomeness
    But that's what you get kicking "big-boy" ass

So I'm ready to FBS again!
    Ready to break a heart or two, for you
    Been nobody willing to schedule us
    Now you get what you get when you f*^k with us

Oh, I'm ready to FBS again!
    Ready to FBS again, with you.....
    With you!

1 handed thunderstruck. Stevie Van Zant

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRaJ7w1G/
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

They have been read, and they have been soiled.

If there is any concern with a Folk Music lobby trying to take over in the West Lot, I suggest we hire this guy (my doppelganger and spirit animal) to get rid of the problem.

https://youtu.be/8V_hCqO6UQs
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    They have been read, and they have been soiled.

If there is any concern with a Folk Music lobby trying to take over in the West Lot, I suggest we hire this guy (my doppelganger and spirit animal) to get rid of the problem.

https://youtu.be/8V_hCqO6UQs
    You are all violent and ugly. No doubt purposely conditioned as such by your former AC/DC-loving, jackboot leader. I weep for your souls.

When Manilow comes .............. there will be nothing but peace, love, and understanding among us. And great compassion for our fellow beings - yes, even General Admission tailgaters.

And on that day, I will cry "Hallelujah!" and "Oh Mandy, well you came and you gave without taking!" to the musical heavens above! And my heart will be bursting with pure, unadulterated joy ..... as I bust the heads and break the legs of the unworthy among us. Then, and only then, will the West Lot be cleansed enough for the C-USA Conference.

Let it be written, let it be so.

Loofa
    Servant of Love