Page 102 of 126 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1257

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Default AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

After much deliberation and consternation I am EXCITED to inform you of the NEWDIRECTIONS (say that one phonetically) THUNDERSTRUCK MAKERS TM AND FURTHER subs AND ANCILLARY PROPERTIES have taken.

Some creative process has lead to an considered decision to INTENTIONALLY SPLIT THE TIMELINE!

Allowing our supreme leader to be and do exactly as he had always wanted. A servant leader who NEVER enjoyed AC/DC and their DEVIL MUSIC…. But he loves the Bison. And he knew he needed your support. And his role…. He was a man of war. Denied entrance to the promised land. Denied opportunity to see the temple built. But his leadership has been UNQUESTIONED by some with faith.

All of this of course being a ruse. A ruse for the TRUE AGENDAS. It will be my honor to fulfill my duties and I will NEVER claim to fully accomplish or even fit the role of what used to be called “supreme honcho…. Et. Al.”

Guessing you see where this is going.

New AGENDA:

1. Prove Jesus loves BISON FOOTBALL (and everyone else)

2. INDEPENDANT FBS BISON
    -[REDACTED] those conference bitches. We are the mighty BISON. Who the [REDACTED] do they think they are dealing with? Jesus…. Not happy here.

3. Avenged Sevenfold’s HAIL TO THE KING will be the BISON intro song…. To the FBS. As it is written, it shall be done.

4. ThunderStruck Makers Tequila TM sponsored rehab centers in bison populations of 10,000 or greater.
    -we needed the spirits on that booze to get here. But time to tame the demons gang. We are getting old for this shit. That gal pissing on the wall pushed Jesus over the edge here.

5. Dippin’ Dot Spoons.

Thank you that is all for now.

-Guy speaking with authority granted by JESUS…. Maybe we can finally get you guys off your asses that way…
    Last edited by Rock; 05-18-2023 at 04:30 PM.

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Dear Manilow Makers,

I'm sorry that we won't be able to have the great man in for an appearance out in the West Lot again this weekend (through no fault of our own, obviously), but I am happy to announce that we'll have something almost as good.

We are putting together an astonishing array of local high school talent this week to perform orchestral interpretations of Manilow music in the Manilow Makers Hospitality Tent! This event alone should really change the mindset of a lot of small timey little thinkers out there when it comes to the NEW definition of scintillating and exciting tailgating/gridiron tunes for Bison football.

And please don't mind the violent protests that are sure to be exhibited from all the pud-chuckin' Neanderthal AC/DC fans out there. They are just sad and jealous wild animals that were severely indoctrinated by the previous forever-forgotten online tailgating regime and we are reasonably confident to a 35-40% level that you won't be assaulted, injured, or maimed just for your belief in Manilow and his music. (We will have plenty of ambulances standing by, however, to give you aid and comfort, if and when needed.)

If you don't know where the Manilow Makers Hospitality Tent is in the West Lot, shame on you, but just follow the beautiful and mellow sounds emanating from our 25 foot high speakers, the intoxicating aroma from the fresh tofu on our solar grills, and all the gender-neutral leisure suits beating a trail to this thrilling, yet carbon-neutral paradise. Masks and proof of vaccination for something/anything are required. NC A&T fans welcome too!

Note: A free will offering will be asked for and expected before you are allowed to leave voluntarily.

Yours in Unbridled Intoxicating Power,

Bison Loofa
    Chairman and Dicktator
    Manilow Makers

[QUOTE=Bison Loofa;1581592]
    Note: “A free will offering will be asked for and expected before you are allowed to leave voluntarily.

Yours in Unbridled Intoxicating Power,

Bison Loofa
    Chairman and Dicktator
    Manilow Makers”

You still got it Bison Loofa. You deserve every title we have volunteered to ask you to bestow upon yourself.

So what happened to Loaf? Please tell me torture was involved. Funny how he was the only voting member of his organization, and he still got voted out. Guess he should have campaigned harder.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    So what happened to Loaf? Please tell me torture was involved. Funny how he was the only voting member of his organization, and he still got voted out. Guess he should have campaigned harder.
    Dammit! Pretty sure I decreed about 10 posts or so ago that THAT name is to never be mentioned here again.

Oh I know you've been one of the miscreant, rule-breakers around here for some time, Mx. TAB - flaunting your whole "free-speech", "there are only 2 genders", "AC/DC is great" vibe, - la-di-da-di-freaking-da - but there is NONE of that kind of crap around here anymore, buster-person.

Get with the program or get out.

Loofa

P.S. Agree with the torture thing, though. That would have been enjoyable to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loofa View Post
    Dammit! Pretty sure I decreed about 10 posts or so ago that THAT name is to never be mentioned here again.

Oh I know you've been one of the miscreant, rule-breakers around here for some time, Mx. TAB - flaunting your whole "free-speech", "there are only 2 genders", "AC/DC is great" vibe, - la-di-da-di-freaking-da - but there is NONE of that kind of crap around here anymore, buster-person.

Get with the program or get out.

Loofa

P.S. Agree with the torture thing, though. That would have been enjoyable to see.
    You are SICK Loofa! And we LOVE that about you!

Let me know if you want me to steal Tabs boa to [REDACTED] with him a bit for his “miscreance.”
    Last edited by Rock; 05-18-2023 at 04:31 PM.

Manilow…. Now theres a guy. Great hair. Really accents his movement.

See it on slow mo.. boom.

There…. And right there.

Now that is not something you see everywhere else!

-Joe Madden
    Last edited by Rock; 09-10-2022 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Well…. Looks like this draft kings show…. Brought to you by ESPN wants independant teams to go into conferences…. Better chances at the playoffs then?

Better chances than that team has been getting as an independent to get into the playoffs???

Really draft kings??

https://youtu.be/uhBrTA9U3js

I don’t buy that. And neither should you.
    Why in the hell is this in this thread?!

It has nothing to do with the great Manilow!

Get rid of it!

You know pat…. That manilow hair. I never really got it.

But I am a real traditionalist, ground and pound, rock and roll.

But then there are those guys. Like The Head Honcho used to be.

But he was just creative then.

When he became “Bison Loofa”…

That was all pat. He became God then.

Because he was like “I [REDACTED] like Manilow, hair and all, and I love the Bison more than you, and I will [REDACTED] prove it. I’m drunk and I have a gun”

He did say that to someone once pat.

And it reminds me of “Bison Flo”. Those guys with that hair? Some of those guys were [REDACTED] posers sure.

But some of those guys pat…. Look the [REDACTED] out. You know?

That’s kinda like Bison Loofa as I see guys like that.

There ain’t many. That one I know for sure.

-Joe Madden
    Last edited by Rock; 05-18-2023 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loofa View Post
    Why in the hell is this in this thread?!

It has nothing to do with the great Manilow!

Get rid of it!
    My fault Loofa. I entered in the wrong admin password/profile.

Do you want me to block this “Chub” guy?

A lot of people are ignoring him already.. so…

Hmm…. Paradox I guess.
    Last edited by Rock; 09-10-2022 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Lol