Page 101 of 126 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1257

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Hey! All You Former Thunderstruck Makers. Listen the Hell Up!

I'm only going to say this one damn time and then I'm gonna start cracking some heads.

Bison Loaf is gone. Finished. Finito. Kaput. Frankly, I never could see what you all saw in that dumbass anyway, but regardless, his days of so-called 'leadership' are over. There's a new sheriff in town (not that we're advocating any type of funded law enforcement with that remark), so you'd better start getting used to that fact, now! I don't want to ever see or hear the name "Bison Loaf", "Thunderstruck Makers", 'ThM", "Loaf", or most especially, the extremely irritating term of "Loafy", ever ever again. EVER. Yes, I know we are still using their old BV account, name, and avatar, but only because we can't seem to figure out how to change the damn thing (it's like they had everything hardwired into the software code AND in our collective subconsciousness, the diabolical bastards), and the BV moderators refuse to help us remedy this unfortunate situation. Don't worry, though, we'll deal with Roadwarrior and his ilk at a future time of our own choosing.

In the meantime, me and my evenly-represented, carbon-neutral, fully masked, genderless crew are making a few changes around here that we're sure you will like.

1. AC/DC is finished. Their music sucks, and they are misogynistic & homophobic. We will be re-focusing our efforts around the one and only Barry Manilow from now on. You will now be required to lovingly refer to us as Manilow Makers (MM) from this day forward. Expect news about a Gameday Live Intro, Concert, and Meet n' Greet coming from this supremely talented gender-neutral icon in the very near future.

2. We have already cut off all talks with the Big-12 Conference. Screw them! (and I don't mean that in a sexist sort of way) From now on, we'll be focusing our efforts on (1) C-USA, or (2) a reformatted and reborn NCC, or (3) the Northern Sun Conference, provided, of course, that all of these conferences can provide for a completely gender-neutral tailgating experience for our constituents.

3. We have immediately taken down the restrictive barrier walls that the old regime put up between Reserved Tailgaters and General Admission Tailgaters. GA tailgaters will now have all of the same rights and benefits of Reserved Tailgaters, but without any of the cost. Reserved Tailgaters will have the same opportunities as anyone else, but will not be allowed to move to the GA ranks and pay nothing, and must continue to pay all fees that they have paid before, plus pony up for the GA's to boot. Fairness is hard, people. Get over it!

4. Mullets and keychains attached to oversize wallets are now acceptable and in some cases (but not all) even encouraged as clothing ware in the West Lot. Country music is also now allowed but not necessarily encouraged in any way, shape, or form. Additionally, use of the terms bitches, meat, pom-poms, urinal, pass play, or "That's What the Birthing Vessel Said!" (TWTBVS) are no longer allowed on any Manilow Makers (MM) operated premises or sites.

5. The Dippin' Dots will now be color-neutral, odor-neutral, and taste-neutral. Their spoons will not be a problem anymore because there will be no spoons to use at all. Such devices are now considered bourgeois phallic symbols for all of us to despise and hate.

6. Masking will be mandated in the West Lot from now on. If we're gonna do the right thing and let GA Tailgaters in with everyone else, there's going to be germs. A LOT of germs. So let's be smart about this and follow the science, shall we?

7. The Bison Flag will no longer be allowed in the West Lot. Because this flag is a symbol of extreme power over the poor defenseless creatures of FCS, we can no longer allow these flags to wave while our opponents feel unwelcomed and uncomfortable in their presence.

Well, that's a start, people. And a damn good one at that. So, get to it. The season is just around the corner. We'll have more rules, pronouncements, and executive orders in the coming weeks. Oh, and you're welcome.

Yours in Unbridled Intoxicating Power,
    Bison Loofa

Chairman and Dicktator
    The Manilow Makers Contra Rebel Military Junta
    Last edited by Bison Loaf; 08-24-2022 at 03:09 PM.

Loaf was hacked. He just called me. Everything thing is fine relax.

(Loaf please call me.)

What does Red Text mean in Bisonville?
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    What does Red Text mean in Bisonville?
    They only post like that once month. Almost didn't pronoun that right eh.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    They only post like that once month. Almost didn't pronoun that right eh.
    Lucky for you...teh Loaf is quite particular about the pronouns...especially when he's on his Manilow kick.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    5. The Dippin' Dots will now be color-neutral, odor-neutral, and taste-neutral. Their spoons will not be a problem anymore because there will be no spoons to use at all. Such devices are now considered bourgeois phallic symbols for all of us to despise and hate.
    Holy crap! When did Dippin' Dots go all "grey Skittles" on the world?

Dear Manilow Makers,

Still trying to get the damn name and avatar changed, but it's finally Bison Game week again and we here at MM just wanted you to know that the Manilow Makers Hospitality Tent will be scrubbed, sanitized and open for business on Saturday in the West Lot. We'll have a full selection of White Claw's and Truly's, a tantalizing assortment of 3:2 beer, and plenty of refreshing Fresca for your purchasing pleasure.

We also wanted to assure you that we are working hard at trying to get Mr. Manilow in here for a Live Intro and Meet 'n Greet as soon as possible but, unlike AC-DC, this gender-neutral icon is super busy across the Greatest Generation concert circuit these days, so it may take a while to fulfill what is certainly ALL of our wildest dreams. Believe me, it'll be worth the wait!

We also know that the previous regime (whose names are never to be spoken here again) has conditioned you poor people for a "fire-up" song about this time of year, so get yourself ready to hyperventilate and "run through walls", because we've got a real barn-burner cued up for you. Enjoy!

Yours in Unbridled Intoxicating Power,

Bison Loofa
    Chairman and Dicktator
    The Manilow Makers Contra Rebel Military Junta

Weekend In Fargo .................................................

Last time we raised a glass, seems like it's been years
    Now I'm back in the West Lot, dreaming of beers
    Those thoughts of you, refreshing me, brings my eyes to tears
    So tell me, when can I crack you
    When can my lips touch
    When will this damn Line-Up end
    And when will I drink you again

The first time a banner raised, it seemed such a dream
    But we've met every challenge, and smoked every team
    The plays we saw, the chills we got, the blowhards that we beat
    But tell me, what are the games to come
    Where are those worthy teams
    When will this Drake game ever end
    And when will we "Gameday" again

I feel the change comin' soon
    When the wind and snow will blow
    I'll need the booze to kick right in
    And make my old blood flow
    But today there's only sunshine and our grills do sizzle glad
    Today the West Lot's heaven
    And FCS don't seem so baaad

(Big finish now, Barry, you freaking stud! Suck it, AC-DC!)

But tell me, when will we move on up
    When do they quit ducking us
    When will this torment ever end
    And when can we be Herd again!!!!
    Lord, WHEN will we be HERD again!!!

Tank Tops On Sale ............... http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...92#post1580292

Referencing the link above from another thread, I just want to note to all Manilow Makers, that the Manilow Makers Hospitality Tent will ALSO have all kinds of gender-neutral clothing available for sale on Saturday - tank tops, short shorts, man-zierres, oversize wallets, white leisure suits, and the like.

I would also like to virtue-signal what we all know by now (except, apparently, Neanderthals like bri-dog, obviously an athletic supporter of the previous regime if I've ever seen one ), that even those that currently identify as traditional over-eating couch-potato males can have huge tracts of land in the breastal regions (not talking about anyone in particular, of course) and would look really great in a size-large Manilow Makers tank top! In fact, I myself will be sporting our latest model this weekend in the West Lot!

See you Saturday,

Bison Loofa
    Chairman and Dicktator
    Manilow Makers

Finally! We're getting someplace.

It's hard to crack the egregious conspiratorial web that the prior regime and Bisonville moderators had completely and illegally entangled themselves in, but then again, we're not just any old military junta either ........ we're Manilow Makers! We make the Castro brothers look like pikers. (We also write the songs that make the whole world sing ..... but that's another story for another day.)

Once we finally cornered Roadwarrior in the West Lot last weekend and got him to put down his beer (not as easy as you would think), we put the proverbial gun to his head and told him that he would be off the list for a Manilow West Lot Concert and Meet 'n Greet tickets, if he didn't help us change the name and avatar on this thread from that other dumbass. Lo and behold, here we are.

So, let this be a lesson to the rest of you. We're ruthless when it comes to getting shit done. Trifle with us and your access to the greatest music of all time ENDS! Do you really want that on your conscience? I think not.

Don't say you weren't warned.

Have a wonderful day,

Bison Loofa
    Chairman and Dicktator
    Manilow Makers

Default AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loofa View Post
    Finally! We're getting someplace.

It's hard to crack the egregious conspiratorial web that the prior regime and Bisonville moderators had completely and illegally entangled themselves in, but then again, we're not just any old military junta either ........ we're Manilow Makers! We make the Castro brothers look like pikers. (We also write the songs that make the whole world sing ..... but that's another story for another day.)

Once we finally cornered Roadwarrior in the West Lot last weekend and got him to put down his beer (not as easy as you would think), we put the proverbial gun to his head and told him that he would be off the list for a Manilow West Lot Concert and Meet 'n Greet tickets, if he didn't help us change the name and avatar on this thread from that other dumbass. Lo and behold, here we are.

So, let this be a lesson to the rest of you. We're ruthless when it comes to getting shit done. Trifle with us and your access to the greatest music of all time ENDS! Do you really want that on your conscience? I think not.

Don't say you weren't warned.

Have a wonderful day,

Bison Loofa
    Chairman and Dicktator
    Manilow Makers
    [redacted] yeah.
    Last edited by Rock; 04-21-2023 at 07:13 PM.