Page 114 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1257

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Men,

Won’t be posting to this forum for a while. Passing around a [REDACTED] and the [REDACTED] will make communication improbable- because as we at ThunderStruckMakers tm know, NO THING is impossible. We have seen it with our own eyes. Championships at an unfathomable rate, slightly larger dippin’ dot spoons, an imminent invite to the Big12- though possibly only for tailgating, and soon. AC/DC to play for and party with us at an AWESOME pregame tailgate. Because of scheduling conflicts, it is unlikely they will be available after the game… Unless we get them REAL drunk. #futureMission.

While I am away, it is my sincere hope you THINK about your role in all of this. Ask yourself fully “Who am I? What am I?” Once upon a time, tried to convince myself I was a lot of things. But in my heart, my soul, truly I tell you I am only one thing: ThunderStruck. The man formerly known as “The Executive” taught me to raise “Peter’s Salute” tm to this world in all things. To take absolutely zero shit while doing our work. First find your work men. It is time to make an impact with your talents. Not what you do. What you are. What you are at your core. That is what we want to nourish. Your real talent.

Show me something men.

This next pass around [REDACTED] will likely cause me to skip a dimension. These slight skips place us in a world that is close to ours- but not quite ours. When we don’t embrace this… Likely a trip to the “Sin Bin” tm for more “Training”. Not this time, I will take my meds, and do breathing exercises. I will rely on my constants that I know care for me in any dimension to help me. To walk me through when things are not clear, and I do not understand the thinking there.

Optimistic that I am ready for this one- but pray for me men. Perhaps this next mission is the last- but I doubt it. Thank God. We have not yet EARNESTLY begun our work. Pray more for our mission and our ultimate success. The thought occurs, “perhaps if this mission goes bad, upon my death I will be one risen?” Which one? Who cares. Faith.

So, I leave you with this- fare well brothers. I will return, likely a new man. Hardened further by new experience and overcoming new challenges. Chipping off more of the world that remains upon me daily. Returning to MY template. No one else’s.

“ThunderStruckMakers, working for you, even though you didn’t even know we were there.” Tm

While I am gone- likely batch processing will occur. Have not been getting many of your messages. Guessing stuck in the server. Not sure when you receive these, but once we conquer time. None of that will really matter anymore.

*Saw that A.I. created work will not be eligible for trademark… LOL, guess they will have to watch me type this stuff out to get our money. Then again ThM Crypto tm should be doing better by the time I get back*

https://open.spotify.com/track/1gij2...SYWvqN0sKDgK-Q

https://open.spotify.com/track/3zeTm...SsmMrcXgvN5M2w

Sent from Mail for Windows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

::PRIVATECOMM::

Sir,

Where are you Sir? Understandable that all of these conference shake ups have you busy. About to pass the star. I am sad to say that I am a bit afraid. It’s the first mission like this. Guess I’m not a baby anymore, and you aren’t gonna hold my hand. Sometimes with stuff like this the old-world clinging to me makes me think “we should still use weapons.” But I know better. As we preach: “Shrewd as the viper, we will use our wit. And our fangs will be like their fangs, not of punishment or death, but of control, and freedom from control.” tm

My work continues -Sir.

https://open.spotify.com/track/57bgt...Sx6NBV5j8uPPIw

P.S. poor bastard sent me this yesterday

Application update
    Sorry, this one didn't work out
    Digital Marketing Sales Consultant
    RankPay
    Remote
    Hello,
    Unfortunately, RankPay has decided not to move forward with your application at this time.
    While we wish we had better news, continuing to search and apply will help you maintain your momentum.
    Best of luck,
    The Indeed team

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Haven't been on the site for about 8 weeks. What is going on with this thread? Who is this guy called The River? He is quite prolific. What happened to Loaf? Did someone other than Lakes actually get banned on the site?
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Haven't been on the site for about 8 weeks. What is going on with this thread? Who is this guy called The River? He is quite prolific. What happened to Loaf? Did someone other than Lakes actually get banned on the site?
    Loaf is no doubt running from the law after his latest pyramid scheme went bad. Weird thing is, he doesn't know how a pyramid scheme works. He just had The River build a pyramid. Poor guy did it all by himself and now he's delirious.*

*Explains the posts, now doesn't it?

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Sir-

Things are not going..{static…………………………………….static}. .. the po…{static}..ms AMAZING! Then if we simply…. {static……………………..}

-Sir

https://open.spotify.com/track/18Baj...otify%3Asearch

Sir,

Mission Report #missiontomars-tango lima

Local Mission Start Date: April 15 2023

Stardate: 25777-23

Coordinates: Redacted

World: As Yet Unknown Earth

Situational overview: Upon more discovery in

{Static………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….Static} Rocky statue was defaced by a undil… adult novelty item. {Static………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… ……………………………………………………………………………………………………..Static} und sexist Bison with no balls {Static……………………………………………………………………………..} Arden Beachy escaped with no busted knee, never became a Doctor though. 4 more ‘ships and no reason to move. No D2 Montana game. Gophers waxed NDSU 2x. Matt L. lobbies ND Leg to put the balls back on the Jamestown Bison. Unable to do this by ND law he approached the state of MN who joined our side as a humorous troll on UND. Success. {Static………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………. .Static}

A Bison without balls…

-Sir

https://open.spotify.com/track/3YFaq...QyezBr2IGDMgEw

Sir,

Local Mission Start Date: April 12 2023

Local Mission Date: April 16, 2023

Stardate: 25778-23

World: Redacted

Situational overview: Things continue to be bleak here, as the presence of the outhouse to the north is very strong and they have been upwind of us for a while. But we are not yet executing the updated strategery… Matt L. The local constant. Is working with the NDSU Blue Key Society, who is working with the SDSU Blue Key society. *

A new rivalry to be established, with a new trophy created and presented. While the football teams won’t be trading punches for an FCS Championship for a while… Let’s face it, FCS is watered down, it wont be long. But while they wait- a rivalry game trophy, and a new rivalry game. “Ignore the nickel, they can keep their change, make your mark. Steal the mark.” Tm.

The Trey Lance counterpart here is also having a difficult time. I have been providing some {Static………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….. Static} God gives us all the hair we need to get the job done you [redacted]!!” and he says{Static……………………………………………………………………………………………………… …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… ………………………………………………………………..}

END TRANSMISSION

https://open.spotify.com/track/0WKpY...RgiJy7u_mopnfA

*still held up in negotiations as SDSU Blue Key is dead set on a side rule that the “looser” have to make love to a pig. NDSU Blue Key having a very difficult time agreeing to the definition of “loose”.
    Last edited by Rock; 04-21-2023 at 06:51 PM.

Men,

Trying to sneak one through from the “other side”. I wish you well, as things are going great here. Continue your personal mission as I will continue mine.

https://open.spotify.com/track/11y8G...QQeocyvSa8CCCA

LOL [emoji23] happy Sunday ThunderStruckMakers tm

https://open.spotify.com/track/642iD...1dUbdlVHli4nvH

Sir,

Local Mission Start Date: April 12 2023

Local Mission Date: Monday August 14, 2023

Stardate: 25888-23

World: Redacted

Situational overview:

As a new season of Bison Football and ThunderStruckMakers tm faux tailgating is about to begin A dramatic improvement has occurred by helping the fan base get over their toxic relationship with the outhouse of the prairie. NDSU Blue Key club letting it out to the phrats via the Turf and Chubs rumor mills that Matt L. wanted “The Mark” tm on his desk before graduation… Challenge was on, and people’s perception of Matt L. changed in one fell swoop. Matt of course returned the trophy, without apology. Letting the media know that its “really NDSU’s trophy anyway, probably just homesick.” A new, real rivalry was born.

The Kingmakers and their friends at the outhouse didn’t take this lightly. Thus far their retaliation has been a public perception campaign utilizing unmanned aerial technology. (Please see historical logs regarding Zepplin, UFO, Drone, unidentified flying object, LTA, Lighter than air, etc.) This is a “Wannabe Hail Mary” effort, and appears they jumped the shark on this one. Trying to convince the ND Leg to require El Forko Grande be legally mandated NDSU’s #1 rivalry the kingmakers used lighter than air unmanned drones filled with hydrogen and other light elements. Created the illusion that if NDSU wasn’t the school down river’s chief rival, space men would come, and UN_ would no longer have the resources necessary to defeat the space invaders. This is still playing out. The ND Public is easier to convince than we want to admit.

END MISSION LOG

Sir- Personal note, Like you told me: The Labels we place upon each other, liberal, conservative, Muslim, Christian, straight, trans, (is gay still a thing?..Is straight? I mean like REALLY straight? [emoji6]) doctor, teacher, tramp. “Us versus them” thinking in all things does not only keep us “stable” and occupied for the kingmakers via a cold version of mutually assured credibility destruction. It keeps us all at our boiling points, and we can no longer THINK about the other sides reasoning. We are distracted and blind to the real habbenings around us while we walk through the slaughterhouse of this world like dumb sheep. *When you made me see what you called a “Masonry Documentary”: “Temple Grandin” on HBO Max... I am much more aware of divisive language exiting my lips, and a goal of zero judgement as I contemplate now. A sheep in “woofs” clothing is what you have created. “Beware the bite of the She-Woofs!” -Sir

**pretty sure that banner was never “accidentally mailed” to UN_... Guess they pulled that troll off, so…

::END TRANSMISSION::

I have a “Q”. Do you really think I am that concerned with remaining anonymous? When the “She-Woofs” have my back? Wearing these badass American flag and Green white and Yellow Zubaz?
    Last edited by Rock; 04-17-2023 at 10:23 AM.

Men-

Should have better communication from this point on. Had a chance to catch up on some of the personal notes. Thank you. Especially like the one from TAB.

Thank you for the kind words of support.