Page 49 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Attention All Thunderstruck Makers!! Attention All Thunderstruck Makers!!

We are at Def Con 2! I repeat - We are at Def Con 2!

http://www.antimusic.com/news/18/Feb...Axl_Rose.shtml
    AC/DC Reportedly to Record New Music and Tour with Axl Rose ....................... "Speculate all you want, but I've said it before and I'll say it again: AC/DC will continue with Axl on vocals - new album, touring, the whole nine yards" .........
    Everyone is required to report to their battle stations within 30 minutes and await further instructions from ThM Bunker Headquarters.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    One game does not a legacy make. Youre going to have to get monumental air time for the next 10 years to come close to over taking the legend. Plus the legend will have to avoid the camera during that time as well. You aint gotta chance.
    Never did I once mention or insinuate that I knew WHO is now in 1st place!!! You are jumping to conclusions ...
    but thank you for thinking of me!!!

[QUOTE=Bison Loaf;1267033]Your sad, sob-story of extremely unbecoming envy, mixed in with a large dose of hurtful retribution, reeks of lame excuses and haunting regrets over past mistakes and grave errors in judgement; all resulting in broken promises and wasted opportunities along the path of an already pathetic and misguided existence; not to mention a wholly unredeemable guilty conscience and an unhealthy amount of anti-authority spit and venom.

HAIL!!! What in the heck did he just say ???

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Attention All Thunderstruck Makers!! Attention All Thunderstruck Makers!!

We are at Def Con 2! I repeat - We are at Def Con 2!

http://www.antimusic.com/news/18/Feb...Axl_Rose.shtml

Everyone is required to report to their battle stations within 30 minutes and await further instructions from ThM Bunker Headquarters.
    Sorry I ignored this, was in Hawaii for the nuke, east coast for the tsunami, and simply quit paying attention to my Apple alerts when something IMPORTANT came across!!!

Still awaiting instruction Sir! If you want me to like Axl I’m in, you want me hating, I’m out.

I do think there is a “possible” (wink) connection between the Bison Paradise City semi final hype video (2013 I believe?) and Axl becoming the lead man and likely calling the shots on a dome appearance for AC/DC AND GNR!!!

The BEST things come for those who wait.

Was looking appreciate any help on a link to the video.

Side note- Qanon with some interesting tidbits about “the [thunder] storm” (obvious who that is) joining the Big 12 aided by additional budget from another state school once the shoe drops and the charges are filed...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Still awaiting instruction Sir! If you want me to like Axl I’m in, you want me hating, I’m out.
    While we are all walking on eggshells over the current Def Con 2 situation and waiting the final, decisive Axl Rose battle to begin, your fearless leader has agreed to take a little time out of his important field-general duties ("JFC people! Don't we have any more toilet paper in this damn bunker?! We're making Grand Forks look like a bunch of effing geniuses!") to declare the following ..................

"ThM has not made a final, official determination on whether Axl Rose is to be loved, hated or merely tolerated within an AC/DC context (although if he so much as touches the 'Thunderstruck' intro, we'll blow him off the face of this earth faster than you can say "Appetite For Destruction"), so membership is free to have their own opinion on this matter ... for now."

We do understand, however, that our constituency will be split in two over Angus's decision, regardless of which way the whole thing ends up going, and the likely loss of life over it will be unfortunate and devastating to all, but is certainly unavoidable when one is dealing with such monumentally important issues as AC/DC lineup changes.

For our part at ThM, we can only hope and pray that those who tragically perish in the upcoming conflict .......... will be limited to our completely expendable, small-donation, G5 conference type people that we never really liked that much in the first place. That may be the best we can hope for when all is said and done.

But Hey! In the meantime, gosh darn it, let's enjoy our potential last moments of life as we know it, by remembering the way life was always meant to be long, long ago ............ in a Brian Johnson-sung AC/DC music video loaded with dirty, scantily clad women. Long Live Rock and Roll!

What we here at ThM are about to publicly post next, might just possibly be the greatest opportunity that has ever come across your basement-dwelling, pudly, G5 conference-type lives. But please, PLEASE remember that even the most normal of people are RARELY gonna make the cut on this opportunity, so you have to understand that what YOU yourself think you bring to the table .... is very likely not going to get you anywhere even near to being one of our "chosen ones". That's just the cold, hard facts of life, man, and we don't want anyone going off the deep end over it. That being said, however, and at the risk of dangling forbidden, untouchable fruit in front of the yearning, teeming masses (but when has THAT ever stopped us before?)...................here is the long-awaited chance at Life's Golden Ticket that you've all been waiting for. Good luck.

The Once In A Lifetime, Get My Hopes Up Only To Have Them Dashed Cruelly, Thunderstruck Makers Application For Employment

Real Name ________________________
    Name you go by at strip clubs______________________
    Name you use to pass a background check _____________________
    Name you want us to use if your wife, girlfriend, or both, ever call here unexpectedly _________________
    Nickname you would like us to use for you around here, IF you are somehow miraculously hired ____________________ (note: the following nicknames are already taken and may not be used again - Honker, Shlong, Rat's Ass, Flagship, Fwapper, Josey Wales, Bingle, Skid Mark, Bootleg, Love Hangover, Chicken Lips, Gretsch, Test Tube, Captain Stubing, and Vern.)

Permanent Address: The West Lot of the Fargo Dome, also known (under U.S. Copycat and Tradesecret laws) as Thunder Tundra, even if my kids have something going on during the playoffs.
    (Note: This is the only acceptable answer. Please end this charade now if this is NOT the answer you were planning on giving.)

For the following questions, please circle ALL the answers that best describe and/or relate to your skills and qualifications for this totally awesome position.

Years of formal education..........
    1. None. I told "the man" (also known as "the powers that be") to "eff off" at an early age and became a Rock and Roll roadie instead.
    2. Very little. An educated mind is a questioning mind, and ThM doesn't need that kind of nonsense out of me.
    3. I've got enough "smarts" to know when to shut my damn mouth and blindly follow all of your commands - legal or otherwise.
    4. I found a stack of Playboys under my Dad's bed once and from then on, the carnal knowledge has never stopped.

What are you "known for" at your tailgates.....................
    1. I drink booze until EVEN I don't think I'm all that sexy anymore.
    2. I eat greasy, artery-clogging food until I'm so overstuffed that I tie up the port-a-potty line for "hours out end".
    3. I play "Mr. Big Shot" at the grill until I've managed to inflict 3rd degree burns on an appendage or two, singe most of my body hair, and scare the bejeebers out of half my guests.
    4. I show off by trying to toss a Nerf football with the hot-looking coeds that walk by, until my big gut eventually pushes my pants down to obscene, family-unfriendly levels.

State your estimated remaining years of life with proper liver function ...............
    1. 10 ..... Maybe?
    2. Easily 5, if I lay off the hard stuff. (Yeah, and I'll get RIGHT on that too. )
    3. Hell, another whole season or two, I think.
    4. I'm bribing my way up the donor list right now, so we're good.

When you crank out AC/DC at your tailgate, what level of volume is appropriate..............
    1. Let's just say that we have plenty of little gauze swabbies available for wussy, bleeding ears.
    2. So loud that I've actually felt my lower extremities pucker up a few times.
    3. What? Could you repeat that? (Okay, this was the obligatory answer to a really stupid question, but still ... don't be such a smartass next time.)
    4. All of our guests must sign a liability waiver and are required to learn sign language before admitted for entry.

What AC/DC classic lyric best describes your work ethic and life's motto..............
    1. "I'm rolling thunder, pouring rain ...............I'm coming on like a hurricane."
    2. "Livin' easy, lovin' free ............... season ticket on a one-way ride."
    3. "Oh come on honey you got nothin' to lose ...................you got the thirst and I got the booze."
    4. "So lock up your daughter, lock up your wife ............... lock up your back door, and run for your life."
    5. "Nobody's playin' Manilow, nobody's playin' soul ............ and no one's playing hard to get, just that good old rock and roll."

If you must, dammit ....... quickly state the salary you are looking for...........
    1. This is the iconic Thunderstruck Makers, right? Who said anything about needing a salary?
    2. Whatever you can afford is way more than I deserve.
    3. I'd take my pay in leftover booze and women, if necessary.
    4. You mean I would get paid for this?! No Way!!!

Applicant personal testament and full disclaimer: "I believe that all of these questions have been answered truthfully and honestly to the best of my meager and highly-suspect abilities. Where necessary, I have told bald-faced lies, but only in an effort to get this totally awesome, once-in-a-lifetime position, and once secured, I'll go right back to telling nothing but the whole truth, so help me Loaf. I state, for the record, that I am not a knitter nor a milk drinker, a prude or a dude, or a lover of any music other than classic rock (with a sworn 90% emphasis on AC/DC tunes within the rock genre); I also state, for the record, that I am not currently harboring more than 3 different kinds of venereal diseases, nor have I had more than 6 drinks (ok, 8 tops!) within the last half hour; I use hard, recreational drugs only when I'm triple-dog dared to do it, and I promise to change all undergarments at least once a week from this time forward."

Signed __________________________

It comes as no surprise that we here at ThM get hundreds (we prefer to use the terms "thousands" or "millions" around here) of new people looking into this organization and wondering to themselves, "What the hell?!?"

And even though these same tire-kicking, window shoppers never seem to come up with the recommended donation levels that we desperately beg for at all times, nor do they make even a simple effort to look back on this thread and learn about what it is we actually do here (and if anyone has a clue on that front, please let us know also), we simply love the fact that people are at least unwisely considering joining an organization that might just very well wreck their future employment and matrimony opportunities for all of eternity.

So, it is for these interminably lazy, but ultimately lovable risk takers, that we offer the following approved new entries to our Thunderstruck Makers Abridged Dictionary. If this doesn't help you quickly discover what ThM is all about, then we just can't help you!

(see the original approved dictionary entries here............. http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...08#post1166008 )

"5 Miles Long and 3 Days In Advance" - In most contexts this of course would be a TWSS reference, but in ThM vernacular it describes the size of the line that will ensue whenever AC/DC actually, finally shows up around here.
    Back in Smack - Iconic album recorded in secret by ThM for buku (or beaucoup, if you prefer) amounts of royalty payments. Accomplishes this by making shockingly disrespectful changes to the classic and beloved lyrics of AC/DC musical masterpieces, and morphs them into some really awful and stupid crap. But, hey listen ....... money is money and we're not proud. So get over it already.
    Barry Manilow - "Arch Enemy #1" to lovers of classic rock everywhere, and especially is a buzz killer within the hallowed halls and party walls of Thunderstruck Makers headquarters.
    Bon Scott Bootleg Recordings - The holy grail of suggested graft offerings to ThM honchos in order to bribe your way into the eventual AC/DC Meet N' Greet. Well .....that, and a pair of humongous pom-poms.
    Bony Asses - A derogatory term for those not meeting ThM's very exacting standards and expectations. As in "If we have to, we'll make Axl Rose haul his bony ass in here and lip-sync Thunderstruck to a Brian Johnson-sung studio master!"
    Constituent Survey - Anything that sounds great in theory, but should never be attempted in reality. As in, "Hey dumbass, that G-5 conference idea of yours sounds like another ThM Constituent Survey just waiting to happen."
    Double Secret Probation - Sometimes used as a hidden, juvenile slur against the hated "powers-that-be"; Other times, it's the harsh reality of a sanction that is swiftly and unfairly imposed upon ThM (again!) for no good reason that we can think of.
    "I say we take our chances" - Unauthorized, back channel remark usually made by disgruntled, not-to-be-taken-seriously ThM Members whenever someone might reasonably suggest that their "beloved Loafy" could up and leave this organization over the alarming lack of adequate compensation he puts up with.
    Manilow Humper - A severely misguided devotee of the musical stylings of one Mr. Barry Manilow (see above). Think rabid dog dry-humping a fat hairy leg replete with open, oozing sores. And that's just the chorus.
    Secret Operative - The lifeblood of ThM operations. Responsible for (1) tracking and/or making up delicious AC/DC rumors, (2) monitoring Axl Rose's grimy whereabouts, (3) documenting BIG-12 conference invite talks and donation levels, and (4) alerting all membership to the asshattery (if not NDSU) of ESPN's College Gameday's nefarious location selection activities.
    "So Help Me, Loaf" - Phrase said in venerable aspiration by those members (or wannabe members) that believe in a higher, superior power in their lives; AND in the ability of that same higher, superior power to make AC/DC do whatever the hell he says he can make AC/DC do. Dammit.
    ThM (Year XXXX) Tailgating Recruits - A bunch of ne'er-do-wells that nobody wanted, nobody liked, and nobody ever listened to. Just the kind of people we are looking for around here to continue our tailgating dynasty and traditions.
    Uppity Bastards - Reserved Tailgaters, all of which are known to serve expensive kobe beef and beluga caviar at their tailgates, use 50 dollar bills for napkins, and won't accept anything other than the Big-12 as a football conference destination for NDSU Football. Thought of very highly here at ThM, unless the cheap bastards fail to pony up for "whatever" it is we say so, or inadvertently crank disco music at their tailgates.
    Women's Beach Volleyball - A lovely, visually-appealing sport hoping to be instituted by ThM as a hedge against Title IX violations, and to further contradict the only-partially-substantiated charges of misogynistic tendencies within the so-called Neanderthal wing (also known as the Party Planning Committee) of the organization.
    Yucky (we would also accept "Icky") - General Admission Tailgaters, all of which are known for listening to country music, sporting unkempt mullets, budging in lines, carrying a woody for the Mountain West Football Conference, and bitching about anything that Pat Simmers does or is perceived to have done to them in the past, present or future.

Who was the numb nuts that suggested, once upon a time, that Thunderstruck Makers was living in the Dark Ages? Well, whoever it was, we're much too high-brow of an organization to ever call someone out publicly over it. ............. (It was TAB).

Anyway, the gist of that particularly disturbing commentary on this thread (and, really, aren't they ALL disturbing?), was centered on the notion that ThM ..... your beloved and officially unauthorized tailgating mouthpiece ..... was somehow "out of touch" with the needs and wants of our voluminous world-wide membership , and that a leadership change was needed.

As laughable as that no doubt seems to all the rest of us, this person who will not be named publicly (it definitely was TAB), even went so far as to say that ThM is "stuck in the cassette tape days". Of which I, Loafy, your beloved ThM Executive Honcho, Lead Guitarist, and Head Mixologist, quickly but politely humiliated and disabused this sick, demented person (if you hadn't heard yet, it was TAB) of this silly notion, when I majestically and authoritatively stated how "Everybody knows that AC/DC sounds great on cassette tape" .

(See the ugly verbal exchange (with TAB) here........................... http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...00#post1208700)

Now, my dear brethren, sweet vindication (not that it was ever needed, of course) has arrived!! AC/DC has announced that it is releasing a retro, limited addition CASSETTE TAPE of 'Back in Black' as part of Record Day 2018 (April 21st)! ............... http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/acd...ord-store-day/

I'm also pretty sure that this is the real reason why NDSU is moving the Spring Football game ahead to Friday, April 20th.

So, the moral of this story is this ............. when it comes to all things related to tailgating, booze, the Big-12, pom-poms, football intros and most especially AC/DC, always stick with your tried and true lifetime leader (not that you have any choice in the matter, as my contract is ironclad and may not be infringed upon, or I swear on my Mother's grave that I will dish the dirt on that damn SBOHT and take them ALL down with me to the depths of hell), and the high-class, top-notch organization that will lead you to the promised land ......... eventually.

As clever as Loaf has tried to be...the good Rev agreed to interrogate...ummm...discuss recent events with Loaf. I think the truth will come out.

Rev B: Is it true that ThM has been running in the red due to you ordering excessive amounts of cassette rewinders?
    Loaf: We are Back in Black, thank you very much.
    Rev B: I see. Is it true you spent some time behind bars due to unethical use of ThM funds?
    Loaf: There may have been a Jailbreak.
    Rev B: Is it true you were not convicted due to evidence "disappearing"?
    Loaf: Hells Bells! There may have been T.N.T involved.
    Rev. B: ThM made you who you are? Would that be a correct statement?
    Loaf: Who made who?
    Rev. B: Wouldn't ThM be better off without you?
    Loaf: Every rose has its thorn.
    Rev. B: Aha! I new it. You haven't been even trying to contact AC/DC, have you? What kind of degenerate are you?
    Loaf: I'm a Fallen Angel.
    Rev B: Your goal all along was to get Bret Michaels here instead, wasn't it?
    Loaf: Talk dirty to me.
    Rev B: What?
    Loaf: I want action.
    Rev B: That would be my mother's dept, good sir.
    Loaf: Your momma don't dance.
    Rev B: I've heard enough. You have overcharged the naïve folks of Bisonville for too long. The truth needs to come out. It shows that you charged TALON four times for membership dues of $3,000 each time. You've charged CyPanth $5,000 with the promise he could change his handle to a Bison name! You've been charging TSCF $1,000 a month saying he gets bonus miles with reoccurring charges! You charged scottietohottie and RTO $2,500 each with the promise they'd make friends. What have you done with all this money?
    Loaf: Nothin' but a good time.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

When Loaf said "but I won't do that". He meant find me friends. I've been walking around tailgating with a 4 peat Bison Illustrated still in the wrapper looking for the rig with the most flags for 3 years now.

Lardsin must go!