Page 81 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Thunderstruck Makers should have term limits. Oh...there is voting...but only one person on the ballot...and he gets only one vote. I demand a recount!
    Dear well-meaning, but obviously confused, Member TransAmBison,

You have the right to peaceably protest here, but when you start talking wild and crazy about multiple-candidate elections at ThM, we're just gonna have to shut you down.

Sincerely,
    ThM Security

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Thunderstruck Makers should have term limits. Oh...there is voting...but only one person on the ballot...and he gets only one vote. I demand a recount!

Will Loaf do the recount himself? Depending on the time of day, he might get a different number!
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Will Loaf do the recount himself? Depending on the time of day, he might get a different number!
    Dear foreign-national Member CyPanth,

We realize that you have been duped and inflamed by the nefarious activities of one Mr. TransAmBison, but you are fanning the flames of a very dangerous fire here with your hateful speech. We advise you to tread carefully. The ThM Lifetime Honcho Election has already been certified and, frankly, we don't like ANY type of math or brainwork here at ThM at all, let alone recounts.

So you've had your fun, but this peaceful little protest is over. You and TAB should now just remove your dark-colored viral masks, rock-loaded backpacks, and incendiary-laden keyboards …….. and stand down.

Know this ……. that as soon as Chubs finishes lunch, he'll be outside in full riot gear …….. all jacked up on Mountain Dew. (Which is actually just a normal day around here.)

Don't say you weren't warned.

Sincerely yours,
    ThM Security

We should really create a two party system to elect teh head honcho...so people have a real choice. I mean, a two party system would ensure the best person got elected to ThM. It would be fool-proof.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

We should really create a two party system to elect teh head honcho...so people have a real choice. I mean, a two party system would ensure the best person got elected to ThM. It would be fool-proof.
    CODE RED URGENT MEMO

To: ThM IT Department
    RE: Internal Server Issues

I'm forwarding the above post ^ received on our servers (and on my "so-called" secure communications monitor in the bunker - ha!) just a short while ago. Goddammit, how can this happen!! I thought we shut this dumbass down 3 hours ago. Don't you guys know what the hell you are doing back there?! I think it was pretty clear earlier that he doesn't agree with my proclamations around here, so are we following the usual protocol or what? I don't pay you guys to think for yourselves. True, as volunteers, I don't pay you regardless, but you get the point right? You guys gotta pull your heads out of your asses real quick, or I'm gonna come back there and start kicking some computer-nerd butt!

Oh, and I hope to hell that we still don't have our servers in that musty old closet in my Mom's basement! JFC, we are a nationally-recognized, world-beloved organization these days! It's time to start acting like one! At the very least, make sure this secret communication from me to you does NOT, I repeat, does NOT leave the internal confines of this organization under any circumstances! The SBOHT would be all over me about this. Some BS about 'hostile workplace' this or 'verbal assault' that, blah, blah, blah. Now, get back to work and try to do something right today! Dipshits!

Loaf

P.S. Hey remember guys, we're still on for the Company Annual Employee and Volunteer Appreciation Banquet this evening. It's gonna be a blast! I'm looking forward to seeing you guys there!

TAB,

Thank you so much for your well-articulated concerns. We are currently taking them under serious advisement. We will let you know of our decision after we have thoroughly researched the matter. In the meantime, have a wonderful day and thanks again!

Best Wishes Always,
    Loaf

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Hot damn, you're right again Chubs! ALL of us here at Thunderstruck Makers are some real "hungry-for-more" dudes and dudettes - More AC/DC, More Bison football championships, More world-class tailgating, More sports and smack talk (and less political crap) on Bisonville, and most especially, since our great leader was summarily forced into and out of Covid self-isolation for the greater good of all mankind, …...…… More booze, and MORE freaking Cheetos already! (the puffy kind, of course, not those useless damn crunchy ones!). Some days, our hunger and addiction for these basic, unalienable, Loaf-given rights to all Bison tailgaters worldwide, gives us the morning shakes and nasty alcohol breath SO BAD ….. we just wanna puke. THAT's how much we care! **

Keep up the good work, Sargent, and it won't be long now, my friends. We've finally got AC/DC right where we want them.

** (Dear friends, what you just experienced was ThM off-the-cuff inspirational speech #1,236, and is the copyrighted artificial intellectual work of Thunderstruck Makers Incorporated. It may not be used or disseminated without the express written permission and egregious monetary compensation of ThM Inc. and its online overlords.)
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    No, CM, no! Just stop!

It's Cheetos, my friend, Cheetos. Specifically, Cheetos Puffs. Get it right and don't ever accept any substitutes. Cheetos Puffs, not Cheetos Crunchy or "cheesy poofs" or any other such thing. Cheetos Puffs! Write it down …..Cheetos Puffs. Say it slow ……… Cheetos Puffs.

Holy hell! I'm surrounded by incompetence on all sides!

I've always liked Planters Cheese Balls. I don't know how I feel about a leader with such lack of diversity...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    No, CM, no! Just stop!

It's Cheetos, my friend, Cheetos. Specifically, Cheetos Puffs. Get it right and don't ever accept any substitutes. Cheetos Puffs, not Cheetos Crunchy or "cheesy poofs" or any other such thing. Cheetos Puffs! Write it down …..Cheetos Puffs. Say it slow ……… Cheetos Puffs.

Holy hell! I'm surrounded by incompetence on all sides!

Calm down everyone, it's just a cheesy joke!
    Hail the BISON!!!