Page 100 of 126 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1257

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

I hope Thunderstruck Makers got a good commission for their consultation with the Yellowstone Park and Gallatin County Sheriff's office: https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/09/cau...n-up-the-ac-dc

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I hope Thunderstruck Makers got a good commission for their consultation with the Yellowstone Park and Gallatin County Sheriff's office: https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/09/cau...n-up-the-ac-dc

That's a thousand Thunderstruck Makers priority points for you, Professor! Congratulations!

Those points will be put into your ThM Priority Account just as soon as we figure out how the hell to to even SETUP ThM Priority Accounts around here. Remember, these rare and precious ThM priority points represent everything that is good and right in this screwed up world we live in, but shockingly (to some) they have no monetary, beneficial, or practical value whatsoever (IOW, they don't get you into the AC/DC Meet 'n Greet), except that they DO confer an amazingly high-level of personal prestige upon you in the eyes of your fellow AC/DC guitar-strap sniffers.

As for the details of our secret and proprietary little financial schemes, however ........ that is not for you or anyone else to know, dammit.

Therefore, I can neither confirm nor deny that a stipend or fee has EVER been earned for these types of important public safety works that we do behind the scenes. Nor am I at liberty to divulge whether such funds have been received or not in one of our offshore bank accounts, NOR can I even verify that such funds may or may not have already been spent on some really stupid-ass stuff that we certainly didn't need during last week's "2022 AC/DC to the West Lot" Kickoff Meeting/New Intern Hazing Party. Um .. yeah .. it probably hasn't been spent yet.

Anyway ..... great find ............ thank you for your interest and support of ThM activities, blah, blah, blah .............. and remember to never call us ........ ever.

Loaf

P.S. Now THAT's how you cultivate a fanbase, President Cook! (as if you could afford my services anyhow )

Son-of-a-BITCH!!!

It's no damn WONDER we've been having ....... uh ......... just a few ..... ah ....... minor difficulties getting AC/DC to come in here to perform a Live Intro someday (but nothing we STILL can't overcome with YOUR hard earned cash donations).

"The Most Expensive Rock Song To Use In A Movie is Thunderstruck" ....... https://www.metalsucks.net/2022/04/2...in-a-movie-is/

And here I was actually starting to think the problem or issue ......... and, yes, I know it sounds completely effin' insane and irrational, and quite possibly substance or sexual dysfunction-related .............. was ME!

But now, the scientific Faucian facts (Whew! Thank god it wasn't me after all!) prove that it's YOU people who are just going to have to pick up the pace substantially around here, if I'm ever going to get all the credit for getting this thing done.

Those are our demands. You have 3 months before the season begins. Or else we start burning stuff to the ground.

Dear Thunderstruck Makers,

Oh dear. Oh dear.

The rumor making the rounds NOW out on the street ..... ..... is that Loaf and Thunderstruck Makers are taking their highly sought after, financially lucrative (for Loaf), and historically iconic online tailgating organization to Florida State with Culhane.

Yeah ........... we know just how you feel.

And the fact is, you people are very hardy and strong of heart, but we just don't think the ThM fanbase can take this kind of stress again. No one can.

So, sorry to be the bearer of such potentially tragic news, but we advise you all to seek professional support mechanisms at your earliest convenience.

Meanwhile, if you hear anything, please let us know. (But do NOT call us. Ever.)

Sincerely,

The Official Pre-Resignation, We-Need-To-Be-Ready-Just-In-Case-This Damn-Thing-Really-Happens, Premature, Pre-Search for a Premier New Honcho Search Committee

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Dear Thunderstruck Makers,

Oh dear. Oh dear.

The rumor making the rounds NOW out on the street ..... ..... is that Loaf and Thunderstruck Makers are taking their highly sought after, financially lucrative (for Loaf), and historically iconic online tailgating organization to Florida State with Culhane.

Yeah ........... we know just how you feel.

And the fact is, you people are very hardy and strong of heart, but we just don't think the ThM fanbase can take this kind of stress again. No one can.

So, sorry to be the bearer of such potentially tragic news, but we advise you all to seek professional support mechanisms at your earliest convenience.

Meanwhile, if you hear anything, please let us know. (But do NOT call us. Ever.)

Sincerely,

The Official Pre-Resignation, We-Need-To-Be-Ready-Just-In-Case-This Damn-Thing-Really-Happens, Premature, Pre-Search for a Premier New Honcho Search Committee
    Pretty sure the outstanding warrants will keep Loaf out of Florida.*

*Despite what Loaf will tell you, alligators cannot legally give consent.**
    **Don't ask.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Pretty sure the outstanding warrants will keep Loaf out of Florida.*

*Despite what Loaf will tell you, alligators cannot legally give consent.**
    **Don't ask.
    Well, this is certainly good information to know, Member TransAmBison, but the levels of adoration that Loaf just supernaturally commands around the global on-line tailgating, classic rock, and slacker communities worldwide, can easily overcome such public nuisances as legal warrants. AC/DC has certainly learned this the hard way over the years, in their attempts to avoid ThM's massive reach. Besides, we believe Loaf may still have RTO and CAS on legal retainer. Better for us to be over-prepared than ultimately crushed and heartbroken, we think.

Best Regards Always and Stay Strong,

Dear Concerned Thunderstruck Makers Membership,

For the first time ever, we've been working hard over the weekend to try to get more information - good information this time, not the normal crap we spew - about these viscous rumors of ThM's jumping ship to Florida State with Culhane. We've uncovered information and theories that can be construed as both good and bad. We offer it to you now, without editorial, so you can decide when it's time to hit your own personal panic button.

With Great Empathy,

What we have going AGAINST us in this mess:

- Loaf has not been heard from since the end of May - a full month ago.
    - The ThM petty cash is missing, and for some damn reason ThM's petty cash was not exactly petty. Oh yeah .... and the drink umbrella inventory has been ransacked too.
    - We got a couple of really horrifying messages from Barry Manilow recently that said, "Eff you, Fargo! I'm coming there for a tailgate concert now!"
    - Loaf's most recent expense voucher had alligator boots, crimson & gold speedo's, and a Daytona 500 suite on it. It didn't seem all that unusual at the time.
    - The members of ND's State Board of Higher Tailgating (SBOHT) could be heard laughing and congratulating themselves last week at Labby's.
    - AC/DC may actually have heard of P5 Florida State, and well, FCS just sucks sewage water ...... so yeah, he's likely gone, dammit.

What we have going FOR us in this mess:

- Loaf has disappeared many times before. Hell, we've had pandemics that were shorter than a normal Loaf bender.
    - It's Florida State people and they, like Thunderstruck Makers, haven't done shit since forever. The Great and Powerful Loaf is never going to stand for losing AND not getting AC/DC there at the same time. One or the other, sure, but not BOTH.
    - ThM's payday interns have stopped defying the legal withholding of massive amounts of garnishments and child support payments from Loaf's paycheck since these rumors started. No man can survive that.
    - Since it's Seminole country, Loaf will likely overplay his hand by claiming to be part Native and request to wear his ceremonial loincloth to ThM events. Not sure how that will go over.
    - The members of Florida's State Board of Higher Tailgating appear to be doing a massive amount of lawyering up behind the scenes.
    - It's highly questionable if Floridians really know what the hell being Thunderstruck even means. The puds.
    - Been there, done that. There was a ThMCU (Thunderstruck Makers Cinematic Universe) storyline on these pages recently about ThM leaving to the Big-12 with Klieman. It could be that Loaf has just simply run out of fresh content and has decided to go to that same well once again. If so, he'll be back.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    - We got a couple of really horrifying messages from Barry Manilow recently that said, "Eff you, Fargo! I'm coming there for a tailgate concert now!"
    .[/B][/COLOR]
    I'd inform Homeland Security; seems like domestic terrorism.

Dear Friends, Lovers, and Fellow Patriots,

Independence Day is upon us again and ThM Head Honchoship remains selfishly AWOL at this time, without any word of whereabouts or status. But WE - the leftover, wretched refuse of Thunderstruck Makers - remain the AC/DC-loving, tailgate-adoring, and booze-worshipping patriotic goofballs you've come to know and love throughout the years.

And although Loaf would NEVER do these two things in a million years, the fact is he's not here dammit, so we're (1) working again on a weekend, and (2) recycling old 4th of July material from the past, because .......... we love this holiday (it's actually obscene the amount of your donation dollars we spend on fireworks every year) and we love YOU (but not the way you're thinking, pervert).

So, we're asking the impossible, we know, but try not to worry about Thunderstruck Makers this weekend and please enjoy the amazing amount of written patriotism we offer below (even if it's only the lame, recycled content that it is), to enhance your holiday weekend.

God Bless America!

The ThM Declaration of Tailgating Independence ...... http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...13#post1212513

Little Known, Inspirational Quotes from the Founding Fathers ....... http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...60#post1285660

Preamble to the Tailgating Constitution ....... http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...18#post1436618

Thunderstruck the Beautiful ........ http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...41#post1507141

Notice to all Thunderstruck Makers:

We recently found this message in Bison Loaf's hidden 'business' files and, after getting over the initial shock of learning that he even HAD business files, thought it might be important for some or one of you damn ThM old-farts to see what it said. Still no word, however, on the whereabouts of the Great Man, but the rest of us are having a veritable field day going through his highly sensitive and extremely embarrassing personal items, and then selling them for a pretty penny on the worldwide tabloid markets.

In fact, with the money we're racking up, we're starting to wonder if we even need the dumb bastard around here at all anymore.

Sincerely,

The ThM Contra Rebel Military Junta and Wednesday Night Disco Dance Club (formerly known as .... The Official Pre-Resignation, We-Need-To-Be-Ready-Just-In-Case-This Damn-Thing-Really-Happens, Premature, Pre-Search for a Premier New Honcho Search Committee)

Dear Sargent Chubs,

Welcome back from your 6-month exile, my friend! I trust that you have taken your punishment to heart and repented of your wicked ways by now. We can overlook a lot of things here at Thunderstruck Makers, but must draw the line at excessive booze spillage, working overtime, and questioning the science of mandated thought. Don't ever get caught doing it again.

Unfortunately, I calculate that I will be gone during the time of your highly anticipated return (little surprise that our new interns are utterly effin' worthless!), but I have a few tasks for you to complete before I get back from my super-secret, extremely dangerous but lucrative high-level project. Are you ready for a good time?

1. Wash and wax the helmet car. It's filthy! And remember to put the top up this time before you do.
    2. Order more drink umbrellas. Somebody raided the inventory before they left.
    3. Fix the Dippin' Dot spoons by next Friday.
    4. Call Samantha Ponder and tell her for the last damn time .... I'm busy!
    5. Finalize AC/DC into the West Lot by the coming fall football season.

Okay, that shouldn't take too long. Let me know if you need any help with these relatively simple tasks, but don't ever call me. Ever.

With the greatest of confidence,

Loaf