Page 82 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Space-X Astronauts Listened To AC/DC During Historic Launch

https://comicbook.com/irl/news/space...-launch-music/

"We were told the astronauts listened to 'Back in Black' from AC/DC on their way to the rocket," Berman reported. "In that vein let's just say, for those about to launch, we salute you."

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Space-X Astronauts Listened To AC/DC During Historic Launch

https://comicbook.com/irl/news/space...-launch-music/
    Nice deflection. Don't think the Planters Cheese Ball faction and Crunch Cheetos Group don't see right through this.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Nice deflection. Don't think the Planters Cheese Ball faction and Crunch Cheetos Group don't see right through this.
    Dude. I just got two more Bison Season Football tickets for scottietohottie with nothing more than a quick phone call to the Powers-That-Be.

Soooo …………. you can tell all your damn Planters Cheese Ball anarchist comrades that I'm not a man to be trifled with!

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We should really create a two party system

Cutting back to a two-party system might mean Loaf would actually sober up.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

My Fellow Thunderstruckers,

The last few days of full on rioting by certain rogue members of Thunderstruck Makers, have been very intense and disheartening for all of you, I'm sure.

And the ruthlessness in which we've had to put down these disgusting displays of insolence is downright shocking for all tailgate-loving citizens, no doubt. But I want you all to know that despite a few bad actors in our midst (of which, names like TAB and CyPanth will not be used in order to protect their identities), this organization, and the leadership that has ensconced itself within, is here for the long haul.

Built on timeless, bedrock principles, Thunderstruck Makers has withstood the test of time and banishment, so far, and will continue to move forward with bigger and better accomplishments in the future (Ok, I might be embellishing a little bit there, because let's face it - how the hell can you get bigger and better than AC/DC!! Geez, that was really stupid to say, Loaf! ).

I promise you that we'll get through this period of uncertainty together (provided your donations don't fall off any further than they already have, dammit), and laugh about it over a shot of Thunderstruck Tequila this fall. Despite the rantings of lunatics, I'm not going anywhere (unless, of course, I leave for another great job offer from a Power-5 school ……. and then don't choke on it again).

In the meantime, I'd like to remind everyone why we are here and just what ARE the foundational principles that get me and my team of lackies out of bed at eleven damn thirty every morning. So I ask you to study and memorize the historical document within this link by 5 pm today, and have plenty of tissue handy - because the tears of joy are gonna flow.

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...13#post1212513

Glory, Glory Hallelujah. God Bless Thunderstruck Makers!

Loaf

My Fellow Thunderstruckers,

The last few days of full on rioting by certain rogue members of Thunderstruck Makers, have been very intense and disheartening for all of you, I'm sure.

And the ruthlessness in which we've had to put down these disgusting displays of insolence is downright shocking for all tailgate-loving citizens, no doubt. But I want you all to know that despite a few bad actors in our midst (of which, names like TAB and CyPanth will not be used in order to protect their identities), this organization, and the leadership that has ensconced itself within, is here for the long haul.

Built on timeless, bedrock principles, Thunderstruck Makers has withstood the test of time and banishment, so far, and will continue to move forward with bigger and better accomplishments in the future (Ok, I might be embellishing a little bit there, because let's face it - how the hell can you get bigger and better than AC/DC!! Geez, that was really stupid to say, Loaf! ).

I promise you that we'll get through this period of uncertainty together (provided your donations don't fall off any further than they already have, dammit), and laugh about it over a shot of Thunderstruck Tequila this fall. Despite the rantings of lunatics, I'm not going anywhere (unless, of course, I leave for another great job offer from a Power-5 school ……. and then don't choke on it again).

In the meantime, I'd like to remind everyone why we are here and just what ARE the foundational principles that get me and my team of lackies out of bed at eleven damn thirty every morning. So I ask you to study and memorize the historical document within this link by 5 pm today, and have plenty of tissue handy - because the tears of joy are gonna flow.

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...13#post1212513

Glory, Glory Hallelujah. God Bless Thunderstruck Makers!

Loaf
    Super Supreme Head Honcho Loaf Sir! I just finished lunch and have my Dew.

What was the stuff about the things I am supposed to do?

Beep. Boop.

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Super Supreme Head Honcho Loaf Sir! I just finished lunch and have my Dew.

What was the stuff about the things I am supposed to do?

Beep. Boop.
    I think you can stand down, Sargent, thank-you.

Pretty sure I put the fear of Loaf into those miscreant boys so thoroughly that they are STILL cleaning out their underwear.

We now have peace in our time.

I think you can stand down, Sargent, thank-you.

Pretty sure I put the fear of Loaf into those miscreant boys so thoroughly that they are STILL cleaning out their underwear.

We now have peace in our time.
    There shall be no peace until you throw down your Cheeto.

There shall be no peace until you throw down your Cheeto.
    Okay, now you're making it personal! You're gonna have to pry this Cheeto from my dead, orange-stained fingers!

Okay, now you're making it personal! You're gonna have to pry this Cheeto from my dead, orange-stained fingers!
    Your proposal is acceptable.