Page 59 of 126 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

This is how I picture Loaf:

1-rocknrollisn.jpg
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post

1-rocknrollisn.jpg
    Pretty close.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post

1-rocknrollisn.jpg

Which one?

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Dear Thunderstruck Makers Members:

Hallelujah! We're FINALLY done with that whole charade of assigning extra AC/DC Meet 'N Greet seats to unsolicited Member Requests by ThM Priority Points. Now we can get back to doing whatever it is we do best around here. But first, it might be good for us to give you all a taste of how totally professional we are when it comes to handling difficult and sensitive tasks such as divvying up a limited amount of awesome seats that too many people want and can't have. The delicate communication protocols the we developed and used, are published below.

Of course, who doesn't absolutely love AC/DC, but we all understand that we only have so much room in the West Lot, and only a select few are worthy enough to get "the call" when our boys finally do get their bony asses in here to perform. True, not all organizations are capable of handling these severe limitations with such grace and class, but there is a reason why Thunderstruck Makers is the most well-respected internet tailgating advocacy group in the entire gridiron world. Our care, respect and compassion for our beloved constituents is what truly sets us apart!

And we're not just talking about giving lip service to the crackpots and jerks that we have either. Rest assured that we also force ourselves to feign compassion for all the nerds, whiners, whinos, deadbeats, perverts, asshats, dingbats, puds, psychos, GA tailgaters and country music fans among us, that somehow, dammit, seem to gravitate toward our cause like moths to a flame!

So in closing, my dear beloved crispy moths, know that here at ThM we feel your pain, but instead wisely choose to self-medicate ourselves with delicious intoxicating beverages and refreshments at all times. We suggest you suck it up and get over these damn Meet 'N Greet tickets, and do the same.

Peace & Love,

Loaf

ThM's Very Professional And Personal Phone Call To Winning Priority Point Members:

ThM Junior Honcho Intern/Telemarketer (reading from a prepared script): Hello? Mr. or Mrs. whomever this is? This is Thunderstruck Makers. That's right, THE Thunderstruck Makers. We've got malt liquor on ice, so let's make this quick, shall we? Believe it or not, unless we've made a grave and embarrassing clerical error again ...... which cannot be ruled out in this case ...... your name is next on our "Secret List Of Unbelievably Lucky Bastards" who have enough Priority Points to buy some of the few remaining, egregiously over-priced AC/DC Meet 'N Greet seats that just became available. Congratulations!

ThM's Extremely Sensitive "Let-Down" Call To Those That Did Not Get A Sniff:

ThM Junior Honcho Intern/Telemarketer (speaking on pre-recorded tape): Greetings, dear lottery loser. This is the caring and merciful Thunderstruck Makers organization speaking. We are calling to inform you that you did NOT make the cut for AC/DC Meet 'N Greet tickets, but it should make you feel better to know you never had a snowball's chance in hell in the first place. Of course we feel great remorse for sounding like we told you so here, but tough love is REAL love, and the fact is ...... we, indeed, TOLD YOU SO! If you would've ponied up more cash in the first place, we wouldn't be wasting our time calling you now and pretending like we actually are sympathetic to your self-inflicted plight ..... and you might actually have gotten your precious damn seats. Anyway, no sense rubbing your nose into your past stupidity any further. We love you, dammit .... so go cry your eyes out and pour yourself a stiff belt of Thunderstruck Tequila .... start upping your donation levels immediately .... never call us EVER .... and have a truly wonderful day!

So there is a new T-shirt thread on Bisonville. Obviously ThM should create an alternative shirt option sourced separately to siphon these much needed dollars towards organizational goals.

Front: ThunderStruck Makers

Back: AC/DC to the west lot? Big 12 invite? Bigger Dippin’ Dots spoons?

Yeah... We’re working on it.

#Bisonville

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    So there is a new T-shirt thread on Bisonville. Obviously ThM should create an alternative shirt option sourced separately to siphon these much needed dollars towards organizational goals.

#Bisonville

Will said tshirt come with barbecue sauce stains already on it, or do you take care of it yourself?

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

#Bisonville
    Chubs, you are, as usual, always so spot on! Essentially what you are saying, in your advanced masters-degree form of ThM speak (now available as an online class for a mere $199.95 in the Thunderstruck Makers Adult Store), and are so deftly pointing out ………... is that some of our newer members don't even realize how completely visionary ThM always is (and always has been) on essentially everything around here.

Take a look at some of our prior T-Shirt options from the past:

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...10#post1210610

If these selections (and Chubs latest creation, of course) don't make ANYTHING that the new, unauthorized, so-called "Bisonville Store" comes up with look completely like a G5, hate-on-camps-for-cancer-kids pudfest, then I don't know what does!

Tony ……………….. please, for the love of Bon Scott (rest his rockin' soul), let's work out a win-win financial deal for both of us quickly, before these amateurs start tainting the market!

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Will said tshirt come with barbecue sauce stains already on it, or do you take care of it yourself?
    With our crew, I can almost guarantee you that there will be SOME sort of stain on it.

Default AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Chubs, you are, as usual, always so spot on! Essentially what you are saying, in your advanced masters-degree form of ThM speak (now available as an online class for a mere $199.95 in the Thunderstruck Makers Adult Store), and are so deftly pointing out ………... is that some of our newer members don't even realize how completely visionary ThM always is (and always has been) on essentially everything around here.

Take a look at some of our prior T-Shirt options from the past:

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...10#post1210610

If these selections (and Chubs latest creation, of course) don't make ANYTHING that the new, unauthorized, so-called "Bisonville Store" comes up with look completely like a G5, hate-on-camps-for-cancer-kids pudfest, then I don't know what does!

Tony ……………….. please, for the love of Bon Scott (rest his rockin' soul), let's work out a win-win financial deal for both of us quickly, before these amateurs start tainting the market!
    Grand Master Loaf Sir! Thank you for the recall to prior shirt discussions.

Idea from another thread- Is it only the shirt conversation on a 1 year and 1 month rotation- or has that been consistent with all Bisonville/ThM topics?

Question for this thread- Why is the Big 12 beneath NDSU?

I argue the revenue share is off base. NDSU is waiting for a MUCH higher cut than other Big 12 members with the added attendance and increased media bidding NDSU Games will bring to the conference as a whole.

For example more people will probably attend/watch the Oklahoma vs Oklahoma State due to the impact the game may have on NDSU’s final standing. Especially if the game is on an NDSU bye week.

Last edited by Rock; 03-26-2023 at 01:27 PM.

Is it only the shirt conversation on a 1 year and 1 month rotation?
    I can't speak for other beloved fan organizations, but for us here at ThM, we always have to make sure that we don't cover a myriad of topics too quickly. As everyone knows, ThM has graciously (if not stupidly) over the years, allowed a number of undesirable people (God bless our hearts) into our organization that can't seem to handle too much information in too "short" a period of time ............. mullet-wearers, milk drinkers, Trans Am drivers, country music fans, knitters, G5 conference proponents, Nickel Trophy worshippers and GA tailgaters, just to name a few. The fact is, we love these people dearly, and would never openly discriminate against them in any way, shape, or form, as far as they know.

Question for this thread- Why is the Big 12 beneath NDSU?
    As for when the Big-12 is going to get it's act together and be ready for us to signal our likely acceptance into their conference and tailgating activities, I don't even worry about that much anymore. Not only am I (and my junior honchos) working 24/7 on dealing with AC/DC's surprising insolence, but we've got a secret operative guy on the inside dealing with all the nasty Big-12 issues (okay, dammit, it's Cypanth, but at least he came cheap). I have the full and utmost confidence that this initiative will be at least as successful as we've been with our rockin' Aussie Band.

In the meantime, to show that we are all for tailgating diversity here at Thunderstruck Makers (no matter how much that diversity hurts to look at or listen to), we present this: