Page 95 of 97 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 LastLast
Results 941 to 950 of 964

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

  1. #941
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."
    Posts
    2,777

    Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

    Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Yes Sir Supreme Super Honcho Loaf Sir!
    Stay Safe, Sargent!

    I, for one, will not be going outside this bunker or listening to anyone or anything (which is not that much different than normal anyway) for the next 18 months or so, or at least until this dangerous Manilow Variant has been contained, and the NIMD (which is essentially me, so how is THAT gonna work?) tells me it's safe to do so. Lots of unanswered questions right now. Scary times.

    Over and out,
    Loaf

  2. #942
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Royalton, MN
    Posts
    4,859

    Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

    Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Stay Safe, Sargent!

    I, for one, will not be going outside this bunker or listening to anyone or anything (which is not that much different than normal anyway) for the next 18 months or so, or at least until this dangerous Manilow Variant has been contained, and the NIMD (which is essentially me, so how is THAT gonna work?) tells me it's safe to do so. Lots of unanswered questions right now. Scary times.

    Over and out,
    Loaf
    Yes Sir Supreme Super Head Honcho Loaf Sir- whatever you say.

    i will trust your expertise, and mindlessly enforce however i am directed.

  3. #943
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."
    Posts
    2,777

    Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

    I just want you all to know that even though I'm scared out of my wits here in my basement bunker, I'm STILL all over this Manilow Variant thing, and NOT sitting on my ass about it like I usually do. There may be a chance to have AC/DC in this fall yet, IF I can somehow pull off another miracle. Here's our latest action on the matter, so stop bugging me, dammit! I'm busy!!



    All-Everything Distributing
    P.O. Box 20589476ZDTC
    Kingston, Jamaica

    July 30, 2021



    Dear ALL-EVERYTHING Distributing,

    You might not know who I am or who I represent but I very much doubt it. As you know then, we at Thunderstruck Makers are attempting to pull off the single greatest tailgating extravaganza ever known to mankind - A Live AC/DC Football Intro Performance of Thunderstruck, complete with Tailgate Meet 'n Greet in the Famous West Lot of the Fabulous Fargo Dome. Yes ....... THAT Fabulous Fargo Dome. Yes ....... THAT Famous West Lot. Do I have your full attention now?

    The thing is, we almost had this bastard done, and then a dangerous and scary Delta Variant of Barrry Manilow Music (the Manilow Variant) reared it's ugly head! Needless to say, my constituents are scared shitless over this thing and wont come out of their own homes - let alone come out to the West Lot this fall. Hells Bells, we're all deathly afraid that AC/DC themselves will launch into an extremely lame version of "Weekend in New England" while they're here (against their will obviously - it's the Variant), even though there is a 99.98% chance that won't happen. The fact is, one can NEVER be too careful with that dastardly Manilow.

    Therefore, I need to order the follow items, pronto.

    * 150 cases of bubblewrap (It's a scary world out there! Once the Manilow Variant takes over, EVERYTHING seems that much more dangerous)
    * 100 cases of industrial strength earplugs (In case spontaneous Manilow sing-a-longs bust out among our people)
    * 200 cases of N-95 facemasks (We don't really need these for this variant, but just wanna see who we can make wear them )
    * 125 cases of penicillin (Don't ask)
    * 500 cases of good Jamaican weed, mon (We heard that the Manilow variant hates weed, so we're gonna knock that sucker dead one way or another)
    * 150 cases of Angus Young Schoolboy Headgear complete with Devil's Horns (For mitigation purposes once someone catches the Manilow variant - we'll shock them back to life)

    Don't worry about credit. We've got credit to spare with our good name, so no need to ask around about it either. Just take our word for it, because this is science, dude, so don't be an asshole and not follow the science. Jeezus, eh.

    You can send the bill to:

    The State Board of Higher Tailgating (SBOHT)
    Special Manilow Variant Unit
    State Capital
    Bismarck, North Dakota 58505

    Thanks, and Stay Safe!

    Bison Loaf
    Head Supreme Super Honcho Extraordiarre and All Around Swell Guy
    Thunderstruck Makers, Inc.

  4. #944
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."
    Posts
    2,777

    Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

    Well, we all knew it was only a matter of time. Here is the first of many, MANY more mandates to come from the power-loving powerbrokers at Thunderstruck Makers.



    AC/DC Announces Two New Signature Beers, One at 6.66 Percent Alcohol .............. and Thunderstruck Makers further announces that everyone will be required to exclusively drink these beverages in the West Lot of the Fargo Dome this fall season, for your own safety and the safety of others, until the dreaded Manilow Variant has subsided. If we so much as see even one single, solitary can of Miller Lite out there, you will be denounced as a bad tailgater and universally known as a really yucky, sucky person.

    https://loudwire.com/acdc-two-new-si...edium=referralhttps://loudwire.com/acdc-two-new-si...rcent-alcohol/

    attachment-ACDC-Beer.jpg



    Gosh darn it, people! These mandates are for the good of everyone out there in the West Lot, so there really shouldn't be any debate on any of them. Besides, we absolutely LOVE the feeling of power that implementing these mandates give us, and ............ *spoiler alert* ............ we're not gonna give them up anytime soon!



    (ThM Editorial Content - The preceding opinions are not necessarily the views of every grunt and lacky at Thunderstruck Makers, or even the views of top-level leadership ........ IF these opinions end up being terribly unpopular enough to effect someone's executive compensation in any sort of meaningful way. After all, we're not COMPLETE idiots.)

  5. #945
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,769

    Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

    Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Well, we all knew it was only a matter of time. Here is the first of many, MANY more mandates to come from the power-loving powerbrokers at Thunderstruck Makers.



    AC/DC Announces Two New Signature Beers, One at 6.66 Percent Alcohol .............. and Thunderstruck Makers further announces that everyone will be required to exclusively drink these beverages in the West Lot of the Fargo Dome this fall season, for your own safety and the safety of others, until the dreaded Manilow Variant has subsided. If we so much as see even one single, solitary can of Miller Lite out there, you will be denounced as a bad tailgater and universally known as a really yucky, sucky person.

    https://loudwire.com/acdc-two-new-si...edium=referralhttps://loudwire.com/acdc-two-new-si...rcent-alcohol/

    attachment-ACDC-Beer.jpg



    Gosh darn it, people! These mandates are for the good of everyone out there in the West Lot, so there really shouldn't be any debate on any of them. Besides, we absolutely LOVE the feeling of power that implementing these mandates give us, and ............ *spoiler alert* ............ we're not gonna give them up anytime soon!



    (ThM Editorial Content - The preceding opinions are not necessarily the views of every grunt and lacky at Thunderstruck Makers, or even the views of top-level leadership ........ IF these opinions end up being terribly unpopular enough to effect someone's executive compensation in any sort of meaningful way. After all, we're not COMPLETE idiots.)


    Haven't been on the site for several weeks. This is the first post I read. Ahhhh yesssss. Just like old times!
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

  6. #946
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."
    Posts
    2,777

    Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

    The first documented break-through case of the Manilow Variant has finally reared it's ugly head.

    Please people ...... please, PLEASE advert your eyes to this shockingly graphic video if you are weak of stomach, musically compromised, or high on some illegal substance that would cause you to "go postal" after viewing it. (Also, please send us the name of your supplier.)

    Yes, we very likely will get banned from Bisonville, Titter, Snatchchat, and everything else just for showing you this THE TRUTH, but dammit, we have a moral obligation to eradicate this kind of thing, so ban away if necessary. This Variant is actually more disturbing that we initially thought. Damn you Barry Manilow!!

    After viewing (if you dare), Thunderstruck Makers recommends that you immediately (1) wash your eyes out with soap, (2) shelter-in-place at the nearest ThM approved bunker, (3) put a mask on, and (4) get out your vinyl copy of AC/DC's Powerage album and crank that bastard up as high as you can, as quickly as you can.




  7. #947
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."
    Posts
    2,777

    Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

    For legal reasons, we can neither confirm nor deny that Thunderstruck Makers had ANYTHING to do with this, BUT ................................................. we do believe that our ability to get shit done ........ should never be questioned again!


    "New York City's We Love NYC homecoming concert at Central Park was canceled. ....................... https://www.indiewire.com/2021/08/wa...rt-1234659479/

    It was fortunately canceled smack dab during the live stage performance from Barry Manilow. Right as he was singing the 1978 hit “Can’t Smile Without You,” concertgoers were told over the loudspeakers to “proceed to your vehicles and protected areas outside of the event center.”

    Watch the moment below.



  8. #948
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."
    Posts
    2,777

    Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

    Dammit! After this last weekend's long-awaited events out in the West Lot, I am more ticked-off NOW than EVER!!!

    It seems that nobody listened to us when Thunderstruck Makers mandated that all beverages drank in the West Lot consist exclusively of the new AC/DC Signature Beers (see the pronouncement 4 posts above), for your own personal safety from the deadly Manilow Variant. But Noooooooooooooo ....... everyone had to go out there and be assholes and bad tailgaters, and do their own damn thing while putting the rest of us in jeopardy. I saw a ton of Miller Lites out there, and I even saw quite a few Truly's. JFC people, this pronouncement was NOT OPTIONAL. We here at ThM are community tailgating professionals and classic rock experts, and we know better than you or anyone else how this dastardly Manilow Variant loves people who drink lite beer and low calorie seltzers! The science is clear and we absolutely love to tell you what to do, so until proven otherwise, trust us when we tell you that Barry Manilow music can make you very, very sick if you fool around with it, and there is even a .000015% chance that it will kill your enjoyment of music, in general, if you listen to too much of it.

    But maybe the most disappointing thing I saw and heard all weekend was all the little chants that broke out singing .............. "F*ck off Loafy (clap...clap...clap,clap,clap) F*ck off Loafy (clap...clap...clap,clap,clap).

    Understandable, sure, but still disappointing none-the-less.
    Last edited by Bison Loaf; 09-08-2021 at 06:14 PM.

  9. #949
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Royalton, MN
    Posts
    4,859

    Default AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

    Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Dammit! After this last weekend's long-awaited events out in the West Lot, I am more ticked-off NOW than EVER!!!

    It seems that nobody listened to us when Thunderstruck Makers mandated that all beverages drank in the West Lot consist exclusively of the new AC/DC Signature Beers (see the pronouncement 4 posts above), for your own personal safety from the deadly Manilow Variant. But Noooooooooooooo ....... everyone had to go out there and be assholes and bad tailgaters, and do their own damn thing while putting the rest of us in jeopardy. I saw a ton of Miller Lites out there, and I even saw quite a few Truly's. JFC people, this pronouncement was NOT OPTIONAL. We here at ThM are community tailgating professionals and classic rock experts, and we know better than you or anyone else how this dastardly Manilow Variant loves people who drink lite beer and low calorie seltzers! The science is clear and we absolutely love to tell you what to do, so until proven otherwise, trust us when we tell you that Barry Manilow music can make you very, very sick if you fool around with it, and there is even a .000015% chance that it will kill your enjoyment of music, in general, if you listen to too much of it.

    But maybe the most disappointing thing I saw and heard all weekend was all the little chants that broke out singing .............. "F*ck off Loafy (clap...clap...clap,clap,clap) F*ck off Loafy (clap...clap...clap,clap,clap).

    Understandable, sure, but still disappointing none-the-less.
    Supreme Super Chief Head Honcho Loaf Sir! I take full responsibility for allowing this to happen.

    That being said it is all someone else’s fault. Whoever defunded the rest of our security/enforcement team has made it difficult for me to recruit new talent to beat these ragamuffins, these “manilowskis” into submission. I am undermanned and the remaining team members have very low morale that even power trip selective enforcement of rules/intimidation and beating drunks is not improving.

    Not sure where things are going from here. But I think the “Manilowskis” are gaining confidence and momentum. Their numbers are growing and my authority is being questioned.

  10. #950
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    1 block from AG's house.
    Posts
    19,026

    Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

    Fargodome video surveillance has been reported to see Loaf drinking White Claw during the tailgate when he thought no one was looking. Not sure if this will hit the news tonight or not...Loaf and his goons are pretty quick to destroy evidence and get rid of witnesses...oh wait, somebody's at the door...

    Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •