Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
Hope about this/her as warm-up to the real deal—> https://youtu.be/d2RZXeQc5HU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In many ways, I feel like this is a test ………………….. a test of my powers of concentration, a test of my powers of objectivity, a test of my powers of appropriate commentary ……….. and that I will fail that test if I say anything, anything at all.

But, at the end of the day, I am a true professional when it comes to analyzing the merits of AC/DC covers and interpretations, and I feel it my obligation to opine upon CAS's latest find. Therefore:

"It is my learned opinion that this performance is a little too bouncy and free in nature, and does not have the uplifting gravitas that one would expect in an AC/DC cover. Certainly, this is a low-cut, stripped down version of the song that does, indeed, have some very titillating moments to it, but without proper enhancement and amplification of it's two greatest assets (vocalist and instrument, of course), I'm afraid that there is simply not enough shown to us in support of the otherwise very pleasing nature of the featured pair in this act (vocalist and instrument, of course). Unfortunately, in the final analysis, the guitar is required to hold up and retain everything of interest to viewers, and that what is presented just kind of hangs there in front of our eyes, waiting for someone or something to reach out and grab the duo (vocalist and instrument, of course) and squeeze them into more of a pointed hard rock style."

Just one man's opinion.