Page 31 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Awwww, hell!!

Are we saying that instead of Angus Young and Samantha Ponder, we're now gonna have Axl Rose riding Corso around, with Bo Derek hanging off the back in a bikini?!?!?!

That might have been OK in the '80's.................but now it's just sick and demented!

Man...........We fail to win one lousy football championship around here, and look what happens!!!
    Perhaps AC/DC needs to bring back their original singer, Dave Evans?

Hail the BISON!!!

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

And then again........maybe we should just forget about falling all over ourselves.................. just to bring in all this high-priced talent.

Hell, it seems that just about ANYONE can replace an AC/DC legend these days....................even a washing machine.

Phil Rudd and Chris Slade.............hit the road, Jack!

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

And then again........maybe we should just forget about falling all over ourselves.................. just to bring in all this high-priced talent.

Hell, it seems that just about ANYONE can replace an AC/DC legend these days....................even a washing machine.

This was epic, just wish he would have tried to sing it with his own voice rather than trying to sound like Brian Johnson which never works for anyone.

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

There have been a few important moments in my journey as a Bison tailgater. The icy thrill followed by regret of my first Jaeg shot. The warm embrace of a heater on a -15* tailgate. The guilty pleasure of wiping hot, nacho cheese from my chin after each bite of a decadent chili dog served fresh from a tailgate grill.... and now this work of art. Words escape me at this moment and I will simply wipe my tears of joy from my keyboard and congratulate you, sir. Thank you for posting this. It has changed my life.

I got a good belly laugh...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    This was epic, just wish he would have tried to sing it with his own voice rather than trying to sound like Brian Johnson which never works for anyone.
    Truer words were never spoken, my friend..................truer words never spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Green1 View Post
    There have been a few important moments in my journey as a Bison tailgater. The icy thrill followed by regret of my first Jaeg shot. The warm embrace of a heater on a -15* tailgate. The guilty pleasure of wiping hot, nacho cheese from my chin after each bite of a decadent chili dog served fresh from a tailgate grill.... and now this work of art. Words escape me at this moment and I will simply wipe my tears of joy from my keyboard and congratulate you, sir. Thank you for posting this. It has changed my life.
    Another poor, lost, broken soul on the road to wellness. Healer, Shaman, Doctor of Rock & Roll....................I do what I can, when I can.

Quote Originally Posted by A1pigskin View Post
    I got a good belly laugh...
    And if you chuckled so hard that you happened to soil your undergarments..............we both now know of an up and coming AC/DC drummer who might be able to take care of that problem!

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Perhaps AC/DC needs to bring back their original singer, Dave Evans?

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBoy View Post
    Dammit, HerdBoy!! We've got to have SOMEBODY fronting the band when they come in here this fall! Hard as this is to say..................they appear to have rejected me out of hand, and chosen Axl Rose instead. I mean, who, really, can understand how the illogical mind works sometimes? But facts are facts............regardless of how stupid they ultimately seem.

If I didn't know any better..........I'm starting to think you, and everybody else here on Bisonville, all have your OWN personal aspirations to be 1. the NDSU Offensive Coordinator, 2. the Team Makers Executive Director, 3. NDSU's FBS and/or Big-12 Sugar Daddy, and 4. a "Rock n' Roll Singer".....................................

Jeezus, people! ...............It's time to start grounding yourselves in reality around here!! .................................................. .....................................
    Last edited by Bison Loaf; 03-09-2017 at 02:16 PM.

Ok, I think we can all agree that THIS would fit in very nicely out in Thunder TundraTM. (twss)

Of course, we'd have to have them learn how to play 'Thunderstruck'. I don't care care how damn GOOD they look................they MUST be able to do 'Thunderstruck'!

And THAT (I'm really, really, REALLY thinking...for right now, at least) is non-negotiable.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot