Page 60 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    I can't speak for other beloved fan organizations, but for us here at ThM, we always have to make sure that we don't cover a myriad of topics too quickly. As everyone knows, ThM has graciously (if not stupidly) over the years, allowed a number of undesirable people (God bless our hearts) into our organization that can't seem to handle too much information in too "short" a period of time ............. mullet-wearers, milk drinkers, Trans Am drivers, country music fans, knitters, G5 conference proponents, Nickel Trophy worshippers and GA tailgaters, just to name a few. The fact is, we love these people dearly, and would never openly discriminate against them in any way, shape, or form, as far as they know.

As for when the Big-12 is going to get it's act together and be ready for us to signal our likely acceptance into their conference and tailgating activities, I don't even worry about that much anymore. Not only am I (and my junior honchos) working 24/7 on dealing with AC/DC's surprising insolence, but we've got a secret operative guy on the inside dealing with all the nasty Big-12 issues (okay, dammit, it's Cypanth, but at least he came cheap). I have the full and utmost confidence that this initiative will be at least as successful as we've been with our rockin' Aussie Band.

In the meantime, to show that we are all for tailgating diversity here at Thunderstruck Makers (no matter how much that diversity hurts to look at or listen to), we present this:

Cheap? Apparently you haven't gotten my bill!

And I've already taken care of half of my job . . . the important half . . . you are welcome to tailgate anywhere, anytime in the Big 12 . . . still working on getting you into the full conference schedule for the games.

P.S. That video is disturbing. No true AC/DC fan could watch that entire thing . . . and only a really mean person would even post that for others to see.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post

P.S. That video is disturbing. No true AC/DC fan could watch that entire thing . . . and only a really mean person would even post that for others to see.

July 23, 2018
    Fargo, ND

Dear Bisonvillers (and whatever else it is you call yourselves on this thread):

We want to inform you that we have stepped in and temporarily confiscated the BV Account of one Mr. Bison Loaf.

As you can see, by posting the sick and disgusting video up above, Mr. Loaf has finally crossed the line of common message-board decency. In the past, we looked the other way when he constantly played around the edges of political discourse and incorrectness. We closed a blind eye to when he would post unsubstantiated and ridiculous rumors without appropriate verifying links or quotes. We plugged our ears and went "la-la-la-la-la" when he always hinted at religious deification for himself. And we even gave him a pass when he greatly and continually offended a large portion of our own registered members representing the "stay-at-FCS-forever-with-the-same-stadium" crowd, by ridiculing their musical hero - Barry Manilow.

We simply could NOT, however, let this most recent monstrosity stand. We agree with member CyPanth that it truly IS a mean and demented person who would post such a thing for others to see. Our hand was forced, and it was imperative that swift action be taken.

We can assure you, however, that Mr. Loaf is welcome to be come back posting when he (1) apologizes to us for his inexcusable actions (and for taking our dear mother's and grandmother's names in vain), (2) completes 15 hours of community service in the general admission tailgating line, and (3) puts down the whiskey bottle for a minimum of 72 consecutive hours, verified by a trustworthy witness (and we don't mean Runtheoption, either).

Alas, we do not know how long it will take for Mr. Loaf to finally come to his senses and complete these very generous stipulations, or, frankly, if he EVER will, but the ball is now in his court.

Sincerely,

BV Administration

Dear Bisonvillers (and whatever else it is you call yourselves on this thread):

We want to inform you that we have stepped in and temporarily confiscated the BV Account of one Mr. Bison Loaf.

We can assure you, however, that Mr. Loaf is welcome to be come back posting when he (1) apologizes to us for his inexcusable actions (and for taking our dear mother's and grandmother's names in vain), (2) completes 15 hours of community service in the general admission tailgating line, and (3) puts down the whiskey bottle for a minimum of 72 consecutive hours, verified by a trustworthy witness (and we don't mean Runtheoption, either).
    It has become clear that Bison Loaf is only using my services to advance a criminal enterprise (fraudulently soliciting funds to further his own interests, with no intent of using the money for the benefit Thunderstruck Makers or even buying us a Turf Burger on a random Tuesday). Additionally, he is not mentally, emotionally, or physically stable enough to head such a prestigious organization. Therefore, it is mandatory that I withdraw from any further representation of Bison Loaf, and will now engage in a vigorous campaign to have him permanently removed from the rolls of ThM and banished from reserved tailgating.

Bison Loaf, you are neither a fan of NDSU, tailgating, or good rock-n-roll. You are, first and foremost, a fan of Bison Loaf. At a minimum, I suggest you tailgate in the East Lot with all your "friends" and empty promises. However, it would probably be better for all parties if you would just take your tepid support elsewhere, like Missoula or Brookings. I am not cruel enough to suggest Grand Forks.

Last, stop spying on me from my kid's playhouse in our backyard. It's creepy. Just come through the open window in the kitchen and pretend you are a burglar. My wife is home alone next Thursday night, and will be wearing a maid's outfit.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    It has become clear that Bison Loaf is only using my services to advance a criminal enterprise (fraudulently soliciting funds to further his own interests, with no intent of using the money for the benefit Thunderstruck Makers or even buying us a Turf Burger on a random Tuesday). Additionally, he is not mentally, emotionally, or physically stable enough to head such a prestigious organization. Therefore, it is mandatory that I withdraw from any further representation of Bison Loaf, and will now engage in a vigorous campaign to have him permanently removed from the rolls of ThM and banished from reserved tailgating.

Bison Loaf, you are neither a fan of NDSU, tailgating, or good rock-n-roll. You are, first and foremost, a fan of Bison Loaf. At a minimum, I suggest you tailgate in the East Lot with all your "friends" and empty promises. However, it would probably be better for all parties if you would just take your tepid support elsewhere, like Missoula or Brookings. I am not cruel enough to suggest Grand Forks.

Last, stop spying on me from my kid's playhouse in our backyard. It's creepy. Just come through the open window in the kitchen and pretend you are a burglar. My wife is home alone next Thursday night, and will be wearing a maid's outfit.
    We hear your frustration, member RTO, and completely concur.

We do caution, however, about going too hard on the man at this point, because it does appear that he is sloooowly coming around to something resembling contrition for that nasty damn video posting. There might be hope that we can get this resolved yet (and, at the very least, we can ALL agree that he does promote some awesome effin' music around here).

Case in point, we have noticed that instead of texting us every morning with foul, rotten language and threats of bodily harm, he is now only texting the foul, rotten language. We are taking that as an apology. We also hear that he is out there with city crews (just sitting in the cab listening to AC/DC tunes, of course, but out there none-the-less) cleaning and mending the route of the 5-mile long, 3-day in advance GA tailgating line-up. And finally, we have it on good source that he once worked himself up to 20 hours without a whiskey swig recently, although admittedly 18 of those hours were spent sleeping something off. Still, progress is progress.

In closing, we remain hopeful that we can allow him to get back posting soon and continue his hard work at getting the AC/DC project completed before the coming football season. (Sorry about the small injection of humor there, we just couldn't resist!)

BV Admin

In closing, we remain hopeful that we can allow him to get back posting soon and continue his hard work at getting the AC/DC project completed before the coming football season.
    I am slowly coming to the realization that this whole AC/DC showing up in the West lot thing is just a big scam.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I am slowly coming to the realization that this whole AC/DC showing up in the West lot thing is just a big scam.
    Wait until he says he has AC/DC confirmed...he just needs funds from us to front the cost. When that comes...the rev will be ready.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

That is not very nice of you to say, member Vet70, considering Mr. Loaf is unable to properly and vigorously defend himself at this current time.

BV Admin

Scam is a word with a very negative connotation.

Is it a “scam” to plan, fund, and pursue a BIG opportunity? Think of the funds and increased quality of life that YOU will be afforded WHEN, not IF, AC/DC takes their predestined place rocking your socks off in the West lot pre and postgame? How lucky will AC/DC be to enjoy the luxury of their best concert (or series of concerts) sorry if I am giving too much away Master Head Honcho Loaf Sir, EVER?

Bisonville (or ThunderStruck Makers TM) T-shirt store opportunities leading up to and during the concert? Massive taxable revenues generated, possibly to fund a BIG 12 size dome? Hoards of BEAUTIFUL women screaming for attention once revved up by rock?

A PLAN to show the BIG 12 they should be so lucky as to have an opportunity to include the Bison (and AC/DC) in their conference. A PLAN to motivate and manipulate the BIG 12 to bow to NDSU demands prior to even expressing interest in presenting an invitation? WE MAY HAVE PICTURES AND RECORDINGS!!! A PLAN of skipping the G5 squalor that is clearly beneath The Herd. How would YOU benefit watching the Bison tear through a P5 conference on way to having the most football championships of any team in D2, D1 FCS, and D1 FBS? Imagine- you’re old and gray watching the Bison win number ??? FBS championship telling your grandkids or Great Grandkids it is time for NDSU to move up to the NFL. Knowing that you were part of this movement? Sharing with them the HOW?

A PLAN to not only increase the size of the Dippin’ Dots spoons, but spoons so HUGE they don’t even fit in the Dippin’ Dots container!

Hold the line! Now is the time to double down on this vision. Naysayers are spreading fake news regarding the admittedly modest progress towards these ends. ALL PART OF THE PLAN.

Some want you to crawl back in defeat. ThunderStruck Makers wants you on your FEET ladies and gentlemen!

It is time for the 9 minute drive to finish initial steps for this thing. Open your wallets. Ignore Loaf’s terrible video. A 75% decent post rate isn’t easy and I think he is at around 35% so pretty much 50% decent posts! Heck I think BisonLoaf May have been hacked for that video to have been posted. Who is investigating that I ask you???

It’s a Long Way to the Top if you have BIG vision.

I motion to bring back Loaf!

*ThunderStruck Makers will accept ALL FORMS of payment- electronic card, PayPal, crypto-currency, cash, under table cash, and creative barter.

**these views are not necessarily the views of ThunderStruck Makers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Scam is a word with a very negative connotation.

Is it a “scam” to plan, fund, and pursue a BIG opportunity? Think of the funds and increased quality of life that YOU will be afforded WHEN, not IF, AC/DC takes their predestined place rocking your socks off in the West lot pre and postgame? How lucky will AC/DC be to enjoy the luxury of their best concert (or series of concerts) sorry if I am giving too much away Master Head Honcho Loaf Sir, EVER?

Bisonville (or ThunderStruck Makers TM) T-shirt store opportunities leading up to and during the concert? Massive taxable revenues generated, possibly to fund a BIG 12 size dome? Hoards of BEAUTIFUL women screaming for attention once revved up by rock?

A PLAN to show the BIG 12 they should be so lucky as to have an opportunity to include the Bison (and AC/DC) in their conference. A PLAN to motivate and manipulate the BIG 12 to bow to NDSU demands prior to even expressing interest in presenting an invitation? WE MAY HAVE PICTURES AND RECORDINGS!!! A PLAN of skipping the G5 squalor that is clearly beneath The Herd. How would YOU benefit watching the Bison tear through a P5 conference on way to having the most football championships of any team in D2, D1 FCS, and D1 FBS? Imagine- you’re old and gray watching the Bison win number ??? FBS championship telling your grandkids or Great Grandkids it is time for NDSU to move up to the NFL. Knowing that you were part of this movement? Sharing with them the HOW?

A PLAN to not only increase the size of the Dippin’ Dots spoons, but spoons so HUGE they don’t even fit in the Dippin’ Dots container!

Hold the line! Now is the time to double down on this vision. Naysayers are spreading fake news regarding the admittedly modest progress towards these ends. ALL PART OF THE PLAN.

Some want you to crawl back in defeat. ThunderStruck Makers wants you on your FEET ladies and gentlemen!

It is time for the 9 minute drive to finish initial steps for this thing. Open your wallets. Ignore Loaf’s terrible video. A 75% decent post rate isn’t easy and I think he is at around 35% so pretty much 50% decent posts! Heck I think BisonLoaf May have been hacked for that video to have been posted. Who is investigating that I ask you???

It’s a Long Way to the Top if you have BIG vision.

I motion to bring back Loaf!

*ThunderStruck Makers will accept ALL FORMS of payment- electronic card, PayPal, crypto-currency, cash, under table cash, and creative barter.

**these views are not necessarily the views of ThunderStruck Makers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    These sound like the words of a person who has already fallen for a scam. You've invested...and now you need this "opportunity" to be real. Just quit and take the current loss without adding more to it. Did you not see the tell tale signs? Grammatical errors, broken English, and his willingness to get an "I Give BJ's" tattoo?

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    These sound like the words of a person who has already fallen for a scam. You've invested...and now you need this "opportunity" to be real. Just quit and take the current loss without adding more to it. Did you not see the tell tale signs? Grammatical errors, broken English, and his willingness to get an "I Give BJ's" tattoo?
    Quoted for truth.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix