Page 1 of 126 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Default AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

The last thread I started was the Jacksonville State All FCS Championship Team........................and that one came back to bite me in the ass! Turns out JSU had never been to a FCS title game before. With all the smack they were laying down, who knew?! Those guys trolled me and then embarrassed the hell out of me in front of all of you!

Anyway............this thread ought to go ALOT better for me than that one.

So, if you hear of anything..............anything at all................. regarding getting AC/DC into Fargo to perform Thunderstruck for a football game...............post it here. I promise to keep your sources confidential.

In the meantime, I'll be anxiously awaiting your responses.

Peace. Loaf.

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    The last thread I started was the Jacksonville State All FCS Championship Team........................and that one came back to bite me in the ass! Turns out JSU had never been to a FCS title game before. With all the smack they were laying down, who knew?! Those guys trolled me and then embarrassed the hell out of me in front of all of you!

Anyway............this thread ought to go ALOT better for me than that one.

So, if you hear of anything..............anything at all................. regarding getting AC/DC into Fargo to perform Thunderstruck for a football game...............post it here. I promise to keep your sources confidential.

In the meantime, I'll be anxiously awaiting your responses.

Peace. Loaf.
    Just say no to drugs. You might want to lay of the booze while you are at it.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Just say no to drugs. You might want to lay of the booze while you are at it.
    That's code for "yes, I've heard something, but can't speak openly right now".

Well played. Mum's the word.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    That's code for "yes, I've heard something, but can't speak openly right now".

Well played. Mum's the word.
    I will have to sober up first.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I think I saw something, somewhere... or maybe it was just one of EC8CH's game day signs. If a sign can get AC/DC to come to a Bison game, EC8CH can make that sign!

ACDC will be in the dome next week with championship banners above their heads while playing Thunderstruck. That might be the closest we get.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison_Pyro View Post
    I think I saw something, somewhere... or maybe it was just one of EC8CH's game day signs. If a sign can get AC/DC to come to a Bison game, EC8CH can make that sign!
    So you are saying that EC8CH is on it. Sounds like a plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    ACDC will be in the dome next week with championship banners above their heads while playing Thunderstruck. That might be the closest we get.
    In a worse case scenario, I could probably live with that.

But......hear me out now..........how about a video made next Thursday with the boys on stage giving a shout-out to the Bison, and then that video is played at game time before Thunderstruck starts.

Fair compromise, don't you think?
    Last edited by Bison Loaf; 02-04-2016 at 01:59 PM.

I thought AC/DC was part of the next College Game Day, at least for the game intro and maybe a free post game concert just to make sure Thunder Struck gets played at least twice.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Who started this stupid thread--its about as dumb as the JAX All FCS Championship Team one.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by BisonVet View Post
    Who started this stupid thread--its about as dumb as the JAX All FCS Championship Team one.
    I guess you won't be on the list to stop by TOHBTC for the meet and greet.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]