Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Blog Entries

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    An Important Announcement From Beloved ThM Lifetime Honcho Bison Loaf:

My Dear Fellow Thunderstruck Makers,

It is with heavy heart that I must formally announce ...... that you and I (but mostly you) did not, once again, achieve our lofty goals for this fiscal year.

Although you and I (but mostly I) fought hard and went toe-to-toe with our elusive quarry again this season, it was not to be. With our final home game of the year tomorrow, I can now end the elaborate cover-up, and inform you that AC/DC will NOT be coming in for a Live Intro appearance this season, nor will the Big-12 be offering a football invite to us in 2017. Injuries, of course, were a major factor in someone's utter ineptitude in getting this task done this season (just who is to blame, is not clear at this time), but we do know that your trusty leadership always has us heading in the right direction and the future looks at least as promising as anyone ever thought it might possibly be in the first place.

I know, I know. This announcement is a bit of a shocker to all of you, but I certainly cannot help it if none of you were willing (again!) to step up to the plate to make this happen. We just have to face the fact around here that you and I (but almost entirely you) dropped the damn ball again and must now live in horrifying shame of your colossal and continuing failures. But hey, it happens.

THE GOOD NEWS, however, is that there is STILL one simple task (thank God!) that even WE (both you and I) appear to be exceptionally good at, and it is time to put those skills on glorious display again this Friday Night! So with that, we want to implore Thunderstruck Nation to make us proud (for once ) and join the entirety of BISON Nation in making sure that the Sam Houston State Bearkats have ..................

Herd Us All Night Long!!!
    ..............(http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...83#post1178183)

Peace and out,

Loaf

Ya know... when our AD announces upcoming projects in the Athletic Dept... we get a formal letter in the mail with his "hand-written signature...
    and thinking about this a bit more...
    whenever we donate to Bison Excellent/Pride Funds etc. we get a THANK YOU in the MAIL signed by the Head Coach himself.
    Perhaps you need to step it up a notch?!!

"The football hotbed of the high plains."

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post

Ya know... when our AD announces upcoming projects in the Athletic Dept... we get a formal letter in the mail with his "hand-written signature...
    and thinking about this a bit more...
    whenever we donate to Bison Excellent/Pride Funds etc. we get a THANK YOU in the MAIL signed by the Head Coach himself.
    Perhaps you need to step it up a notch?!!
    Dammit Auntie Fanette!! You're embarrassing me! If people find out a high-powered rock-and-roll power broker like I am ............... is actually living in your basement, rent free ................ I'll never forgive you.