Page 43 of 126 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Word on the street is that "Bisonloaf"* will be "retiring" in the "near future". A "press conference"** is yet to be scheduled. A "nationwide"*** search will be conducted for his replacement. Bisonloaf was not "available for comment". Bisonfanette did offer up a few tidbits, though:

Portly Rob: Is it true you will not be renewing Bisonloaf's contract?
    Fanette: Have you seen the pics of my dogs? They are beautiful.
    Portly Rob: Yeah, they are great. Back to loaf...is it true you are sending him out to pasture?
    Fanette: I like signs. I once had a sign with Dairy Queen on it.
    Portly Rob: You have my attention. Wait, back to the topic...what has Loaf done?
    Fanette: What has he done? Let me ask this...what have you done to that makes you qualified to question somebody of Loaf's stature?
    Portly Rob: Loaf is a nobody...what stature does he have?
    Fanette: My question still stands.
    Portly Rob: Do you still have confidence in Loaf?
    Fanette: I will always have confidence in all people that have contracts going forward.
    Portly Rob: So does Loaf have a contract going forward?
    Fanette: Is that an ice cream truck I hear?
    Portly Rob: I gotta go.

*If that is indeed his real name.
    **Recorded on an old Razor phone and uploaded to myspace.
    ***limited to the contacts on Fanette's phone.****
    ****Still a pretty big pool***** to choose from.
    *****No Izzy, not the kind of pool you pee in.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    ...yucky and pathetic...GA tailgaters.
    Gross. Why give THOSE PEOPLE any comfort? These tired, poor, huddled masses, yearning to not get in line 12 hours prior to the lots opening deserve nothing but scorn and general contempt. Send these, the tailgating homeless, back to where they belong: their basements, where they can listen to Lee Timmerman impress himself for 3 straigt hours.

Reserved tailgate privilege.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Gross. Why give THOSE PEOPLE any comfort? These tired, poor, huddled masses, yearning to not get in line 12 hours prior to the lots opening deserve nothing but scorn and general contempt. Send these, the tailgating homeless, back to where they belong: their basements, where they can listen to Lee Timmerman impress himself for 3 straigt hours.

Reserved tailgate privilege.
    "Once upon a time you dressed so fine, you threw the bums a dime in your prime, didn't you?" How did it feel?

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Word on the street is that "Bisonloaf"* will be "retiring" in the "near future".
    If you and the "powers-that-be" are somehow forced to accept my retirement pleadings, you better have an ironclad non-disparagement clause in there ....... otherwise......... I burn this place to the ground.

If you and the "powers-that-be" are somehow forced to accept my retirement pleadings, you better have an ironclad non-disparagement clause in there ....... otherwise......... I burn this place to the ground.
    With the cement shoes and lake "trip" you receive as a "retirement" gift...I don't think you will be saying much...

"Once upon a time you dressed so fine, you threw the bums a dime in your prime, didn't you?" How did it feel?
    It felt like I am from Hibbing.

This is very simple.

1. Bisonloaf has done a fantastic job fundraising, setting the stage for AC/DC to become the Fabulous Fargodome ‘s house band, and an imminent NDSU Big 12 invite. Essentially getting it accomplished.

2. Mid-season is perfect timing for a search of a dynamic up and coming leader to take over the ThM trademark. This is common- just think of all the times it happens and works out AWESOMELY!

3. Loaf is some age- not sure what age, but it is possibly a retirement age.

Congrats Loaf- enjoy the gold watch, lake trip, and new shoes!

Still can’t believe you wore us down on this one.

P.S. Check your pm for lake invite and a refresher on disparagement clause.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's move on from the obvious injustice of my greatly deserved, yet long-overdue membership adulation, and onto some of the other great injustices of this world that rank only slightly below it in bull-crappery.

Indeed, it appears as though we are getting hosed AGAIN in yet another ranking system out there - this time, Team Rock's listing of the Top-20 Greatest Guitar Riffs .......... (http://teamrock.com/feature/2017-10-...-time-revealed), just in time to start conditioning us, I guess, to the often head-scratching and mind-blowing NCAA FCS Playoff Rankings due to start next week. Always remember, when they say "greatest rock RIFFS", it's really just secret code for "greatest college football INTROS", and that's why you pay ThM obscene amounts of monetary dues to monitor and interpret these things, and then notify you when your honor has been greatly offended.

Save your clicks, people. We don't want to run up the advertising rates on this kind of donkey dung. We'll just hold our noses and somehow bravely and safely recap it for you here:

1. Smoke on the Water - Deep Purple
    2. The Trooper - Iron Maiden
    3. Back in Black - AC/DC
    4. Whole Lotta Love - Led Zeppelin
    5. Master of Puppets - Metallica
    6. Sweet Child of Mine - Guns 'N Roses
    7. Enter Sandman - Metallica
    8. Kashmir - Led Zeppelin
    9. Paranoid - Black Sabbath
    10. Crazy Train - Ozzy Osbourne
    13. Thunderstruck - AC/DC
    16. Highway to Hell - AC/DC

Yes, you saw that right............... Thunderstruck, Ranked #13 !?!?! Now, before anybody spews today's lunch over this, keep in mind that Thunderstruck Makers Official Policy (and thus, by extension, required ThM membership thought) is not necessarily opposed to any of these otherwise fine choices per se, especially the iconic classics listed at #3 and #16. But JFC!! Thunderstruck at Number 13??!! One can't help but be piss-spitting mad about it!! In fact, we are SO mad that if we were you, we would quickly and substantially increase our ThM donation amounts right now (OMG, we are good at this fundraising stuff, aren't we!), just to show "The Powers-That-Be" (Ooh, that oughta do it!) that your not gonna take this kind of crap sitting down!

And while our blood pressure is still at cuff-blowing levels, it's also a good time to remind everyone, especially all of you Bieber-loving little millennial bastards out there (as opposed to "beaver-loving" little millennial bastards out there - which is something different entirely), just what the damn rankings ARE around this neck of the woods - and always will be!!

1. Thunderstruck - AC/DC
    2. Anything else by AC/DC
    3. Blah
    4. Blah
    5. Blah
    6. Blah
    7. Blah
    8. Blah
    9. Blah
    10. Blah

"Piss-spitting mad". I have to say, not quite sure what to say to that.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    "Piss-spitting mad". I have to say, not quite sure what to say to that.
    Those were the only words that stood out to me in that long post.

Bloaf, does that mean you swallow piss when you are not mad?