Page 77 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Damn! …… I'm taking a lot of political heat down here in the Big-12 over some past indiscretions that were allegedly made while I was expertly honchoing the Fargo branch of ThM for you people back in the day!

Here is the list of "so-called" greviences that have been filed against my future hiring in the "big show".

1. Posted a very disturbing AC/DC Country Music cover of "Highway To Hell" and got banned for it, even in backwards thinking Fargo. (see the evidence here http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...23#post1287023)

2. Attempted to pull-off a very desperate and ill-advised "Face of Manilow" advertising campaign that almost got his ass fired. (see the evidence here http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...69#post1293769)

3. Staged a kneeling protest during the Thunderstruck Intro out of sheer pettiness, vindictiveness and racism over old, white, male Austrailian citizens. (see the evidence here http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...18#post1235418)

4. Is well known to be creepy and inappropriate when talking about and caressing gameday pom-poms. (This evidence is so disgusting, it cannot be shown in public. Private viewing appointments are being arranged.)

5. On numerous occassions, pretended to be a friend of, and concerned about, the well-being of General Admission tailgaters. (see the evidence here ............ http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...46#post1282746)

Can you believe the complete and utter railroad job that they are attempting to perpetrate upon me! Despite the fact that I have solemly pledged and profusely promised to never do this stuff again unless I damn well feel like it, they have refused to back off the witchhunt! This is politcal correctness run amok and I, for one, simply will not stand for it. That's right, if they keep it up ............ I'm going to tell my Mom on them, AND threaten to bring the Bison football team down for a game! They eff'd with the wrong person this time, and before it's all over, they'll think twice about ever effing with Thunderstruck Makers again!

Default AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Damn! …… I'm taking a lot of political heat down here in the Big-12 over some past indiscretions that were allegedly made while I was expertly honchoing the Fargo branch of ThM for you people back in the day!

Here is the list of "so-called" greviences that have been filed against my future hiring in the "big show".

1. Posted a very disturbing AC/DC Country Music cover of "Highway To Hell" and got banned for it, even in backwards thinking Fargo. (see the evidence here http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...23#post1287023)

2. Attempted to pull-off a very desperate and ill-advised "Face of Manilow" advertising campaign that almost got his ass fired. (see the evidence here http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...69#post1293769)

3. Staged a kneeling protest during the Thunderstruck Intro out of sheer pettiness, vindictiveness and racism over old, white, male Austrailian citizens. (see the evidence here http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...18#post1235418)

4. Is well known to be creepy and inappropriate when talking about and caressing gameday pom-poms. (This evidence is so disgusting, it cannot be shown in public. Private viewing appointments are being arranged.)

5. On numerous occassions, pretended to be a friend of, and concerned about, the well-being of General Admission tailgaters. (see the evidence here ............ http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...46#post1282746)

Can you believe the complete and utter railroad job that they are attempting to perpetrate upon me! Despite the fact that I have solemly pledged and profusely promised to never do this stuff again unless I damn well feel like it, they have refused to back off the witchhunt! This is politcal correctness run amok and I, for one, simply will not stand for it. That's right, if they keep it up ............ I'm going to tell my Mom on them, AND threaten to bring the Bison football team down for a game! They eff'd with the wrong person this time, and before it's all over, they'll think twice about ever effing with Thunderstruck Makers again!
    Why would this be coming out now?

Who would want you stuck in limbo? Who would want you without credibility here or there?

Who knows your secrets?

Would the push for POWER be so selfish? In a Thunderstruck Makers TM leadership vacuum who would be your most likely “humble, ah shucks” successor?

Would the successor be positioned for near immediate success in
    -bringing AC/DC to the west lot
    -closing on a Big12 invite
    - and getting new Dippin’ Dots spoons in the dome?

after you have laid all of the groundwork? For YEARS??

Who would lay in wait and perhaps simply produce one of these to be nominated?

Did I do this private message correctly Mr. Supreme Honcho Loaf Sir?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dear ThM Constituents,

Well, well, well ……………………….. you'll all be happy to hear that I got the job down here in the Big-12 by a "looks-closer-than-it-really-was" 6-5 vote margin of conference members! Hello big paycheck, and even better, hello DOUBLE paycheck until the Fargo branch of Thunderstruck Makers can find another lifetime leader (I still don't know what is taking them so damn long. It's a sad day in Fargo when you can't bring in an online tailgating honcho before a women's basketball coach! ).

So you might be wondering how in the hell you even get a 6-5 , 11-person vote from a conference that bills itself as "The Big 12"? One's first reaction might be that someone abstained? But as much as we hate the word "abstain" in anything that we do, it's even more nefarious than THAT! Talk about political chicanery! The Global Warming Hoax has nothing over these guys! Here I come to find that, in the final hour right before the all-important vote, the Big-12 actually has only 10 members to start with! (I also found out that the Big-10 has 14 members, but by then I was too shell-shocked to even care.) What a freaking scam they've got going here! All the bribe money and stripper coupons that I spent on Texas A&M's and Nebraska's vote were completely wasted and went for naught! What ever happened to the America I once knew?!

So, this disgraceful sham of a "vote" actually ended up in a 5-5 tie, with the eventual tie-breaker cast by Big-12 Commish and uber ThM supporter Mr. Bobbityboo Bowlsby (not to mention that we have a lot of nasty dirt on that poor fellow that we expertly used to our distinct advantage). No, it was neither proud nor pretty, but the dirty deed is now done. Don't let the "close" vote fool you, either. The support down here for Thunderstruck Makers is ginormous, and I pledge to get right to work on gaining NDSU full, fee-free football membership into the conference, right AFTER I finally get AC/DC's wrinkly butts in here for a Live Intro Performance. And we all know that can't possibly be much longer now than it already has been so far.

In the meantime, I'll let you know when I have OFFICIALLY resigned my post up there in Fargo (and have called off my rabid legal team), and not a second sooner. Remember to keep the paychecks coming (or else), and the folks over at The SBOHT can now, officially, kiss my fat pasty ass!! Ha-Ha!!

Yours in Humility, Class and Decorum,

Loafy

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bowlsby is a former AD for UNI. He is trying to help us dial up our efforts at tailgating and song parodies.

Now, how about starting a new campaign to get Slipknot to perform at my tailgate?
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Bowlsby is a former AD for UNI. He is trying to help us dial up our efforts at tailgating and song parodies.

Now, how about starting a new campaign to get Slipknot to perform at my tailgate?
    Do they have anything else to do? Perhaps you just text and ask them?
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Do they have anything else to do? Perhaps you just text and ask them?
    Oh sure, just add it to the long list of things that Thunderstruck Makers never got done for you spoiled brats ...... through no fault of our own ....... back when I was in charge.
    I'm sure it'll all get done now that I'm gone.

1. AC/DC to perform a Live Intro of Thunderstruck.
    2. AC/DC to the West Lot for a pre-Intro Meet 'n Greet.
    3. Bison Football to the Big-12 Conference.
    4. Unlimited, free alcohol (with drink umbrellas) for all reserved tailgaters.
    5. Big, full and natural-looking pom-poms (not those scrawny ones like last time) at EVERY home game.
    6. Permanent Fargo residency for ESPN's Gameday, sponsored by ThM instead of Home Depot.
    7. Samantha Ponder back in Fargo, in a bikini, riding on the back of Corso the Bison.
    8. Whittling the 5-mile long, 3-day in advance general admission line-up down to 4 miles long and 2 days in advance.
    9. A formal, public apology from the Powers-That-Be.
    10. Bigger spoons for the damn Dippin' Dots.
    11. One more port-a-potty at each Bison game.
    12. Wednesday afternoon entry for all tailgates.
    13. Referendum passed requiring Bison fans to be arrested if not standing or liquored up.
    14. Naked metal detection lines during the playoffs.
    15. Slipknot to perform at CyPanth's tailgate.

Is there anything ELSE we can do for you?!

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Oh sure, just add it to the long list of things that Thunderstruck Makers never got done for you spoiled brats ...... through no fault of our own ....... back when I was in charge.
    I'm sure it'll all get done now that I'm gone.

1. AC/DC to perform a Live Intro of Thunderstruck.
    2. AC/DC to the West Lot for a pre-Intro Meet 'n Greet.
    3. Bison Football to the Big-12 Conference.
    4. Unlimited, free alcohol (with drink umbrellas) for all reserved tailgaters.
    5. Big, full and natural-looking pom-poms (not those scrawny ones like last time) at EVERY home game.
    6. Permanent Fargo residency for ESPN's Gameday, sponsored by ThM instead of Home Depot.
    7. Samantha Ponder back in Fargo, in a bikini, riding on the back of Corso the Bison.
    8. Whittling the 5-mile long, 3-day in advance general admission line-up down to 4 miles long and 2 days in advance.
    9. A formal, public apology from the Powers-That-Be.
    10. Bigger spoons for the damn Dippin' Dots.
    11. One more port-a-potty at each Bison game.
    12. Wednesday afternoon entry for all tailgates.
    13. Referendum passed requiring Bison fans to be arrested if not standing or liquored up.
    14. Naked metal detection lines during the playoffs.
    15. Slipknot to perform at CyPanth's tailgate.

Is there anything ELSE we can do for you?!

Thank you. That is all. For now.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Word on the street is that the Powers-That-Be on the State Board Of Higher Tailgating are having trouble finding qualified applicants for their highly-sought-after Thunderstruck Makers Executive Honcho opening.

It appears that the prospective applicants have been unable to pass the very simple and straight-forward, but specific and non-negotiable, 8-question bare-minimum-qualifying pre-interview screening tool that the previous regime so graciously left behind (along with a rather large invoice that has yet to be paid, dammit!) to aid in this truly impossible task.

JFC, people! If you can't pass THIS test …………….. you, in fact, should NOT be out there tailgating at all!!

Thunderstruck Makers Applicant Pre-Screening Test

1. Who was the best lead singer AC/DC ever had? (Careful, it's a tricky question right out of the chute!)
    A. Axl Rose .................................................. ......................... WTF!! Are you sure you're even applying for the right damn job?!
    B. That's an easy one, governor! It's Micky Jagger! ..................... Blimey!! Death's Head Upon A Mopstick! Next Applicant!
    C. Mr. Brian Johnson? .................................................. .......... The question mark is a nice unexpected little touch. That type of fence-sitting moves you on ahead.
    D. The great Bon Scott .................................................. ......... Well, I'll be Gone Shootin'! I smell an early front-runner!!

2. What are the disciplinary procedures for members that dare to play Manilow, Disco, Rap, Pop, Country, Techno, Beiber or "A Star Is Born" at their tailgates?
    A. They are immediately forced to tailgate with TAB and CAS for a game .................... Whoa, you're one vindictive SOB, aren't you?! Go on ahead.
    B. No pom-poms or drink umbrellas for at least two full seasons ............................ That would certainly correct the disgusting behavior! Nice thinking!
    C. They have to tailgate out in general tailgating Lot NQ with all the Bison-fatigue MAC daddys ...................... That'll cure 'em. Move to the next question.
    D. Not a damn thing! We don't believe in discipline here at Thunderstruck Makers! ........................... While technically true, we must always "put on the face". Sorry, you're out.

3. Provide an example of when you respected the rights of General Admission tailgaters.
    A. Once, a GA Tailgater with a huge mullet approached me, and I did not draw my gun or call 911. ......................... Not sure we're buying THAT kind of bravery, but, we'll let you advance.
    B. I did not barf (although I did dry heave a few times) when a GA tailgater wandered into my reserved spot ............. That's more than I could do. You move on, also.
    C. I did NOT laugh out loud (but did slightly snicker) when a bunch of "them" showed up at the reserved line and asked if this was where they got in. .......... Oh, man! Kudos to you, Bro!
    D. I graciously let one into my tailgate once, under armed guard, so that they could visit with a distant relative ............. Dude, that's just sick and demented! We said respected, not capitulate!

4. Quick! The 'Powers-That-Be' have announced (hypothetically, of course, so don't panic) that they are banning alcohol at tailgating. What do you do?
    A. Immediately kidnap the entire football team for ransom and arm the nuclear weapons ............................ Very Prudent. Move on to Question #5.
    B. Call my broker and sell all my booze company stock holdings. .................................................. .................... Not bad. We'll let you advance, for now.
    C. Buy more mouthwash, cough syrup and paint thinner to share with my guests until people come to their damn senses around here ............ Bingo! You're movin' on.
    D. Quickly start an angry and dangerous grassroots mob to demand beer sales in the Fargo Dome ....................Oh HELL No! That's exactly what they WANT you to do. Putz.

5. Why did Bison Loaf suddenly leave his highly-paid, lifetime position at Thunderstruck Makers?
    A. Can you blame the man? ...................................... Answering a question with a question. That's high-level honchoship right there!
    B. It's a damn miracle he didn't leave sooner. ............................ A non-answer answer. Perfectly timed and executed. Nice!
    C. He accomplished all that he was ever capable of doing, in the time he was ever capable of doing it in ........................ That's the type of wordsmithing that great ThM leaders use! Well done!
    D. He had finally spent all the money, drank all the liquor, groped all the women, and pissed off all the donors .............. And you somehow make those sound like BAD things! Bye-bye.

6. You, like your esteemed predecessor, are all about world-class Thunderstruck Maker constituent service. Give an example of your committment to this concept.
    A. I frequently send out a letters that say absolutely nothing of substance, and act shocked (and even squirt out a tear) when people question my motives ............ Well done, grasshopper! On to #7.
    B. When the lot is full and there's no tailgating room, I stomp my feet and say, "Someone should DO something about this!", and then immediately go back to drinking ............ You're a peach! Move ahead.
    C. After getting tired of all the bitching about potty lines, I set up a couple of streaming troughs right in front of the tailgates of the worst offenders .......................................Diabolical, but we like it!
    D. I open up the ThM phone lines for the first time in organization history. .................................................. ................................ Oh for eff sakes!! How the hell did you ever get THIS far?!

7. You're in the ThM Hospitality Tent and an important benefactor like Vet70 has run out of spinach dip. What is the protocol?
    A. Immediately interupt jackboot security at mid-donut and summon them to the tent. This is about to get ugly................................ Well done. Please advance.
    B. Open up the emergency bottle of Jagermeister and pour some down his throat. .................................................. .... That oughta do it. Nice work!
    C. Diffuse the situation by grabbing the nearest Fhawker and let him take the beating ................................................ Somebody's gotta take a beating over this. Great thinking.
    D. Umm. How about ... buy more spinach dip? .................................................. .................................................. ..... And when he eventually chokes on it, who gets the blame? Think, man, think!

8. Let's just say, for shits and giggles ............ that Angus Young finally capitulates and agrees to a Live Intro Performance & Meet n' Greet appearance on your watch. How would you handle it?
    A. I'd pat myself on the back, gloat mercilessly to the SBOHT, and position myself for a super high-paying Big-12 gig. ............................... Already been done, sucka! End of the road for you!
    B. I'd immediately bring back the strippers and blow in the ThM hospitality tent. .................................................. ..... Helloooo Kitty! But alas, we have to be more carefeul and politically correct these days. Sorry!
    C. I'd discontinue the drink umbrellas to save money in preparation for the big event. ............................................... Dammit! That's the LAST thing you should EVER do! And we had such high hopes for you.
    D. I'd spare no expense or humility in giving all the glory, praise and credit to Loaf the Almighty. .......................................... Hot damn, I think we finally have a worthy successor!

Loaf bringing the excitement of ac/dc tailgating speculation is working magic in Manhattan Kansas.

I miss him, but am confident he is simply suckering resources out of them for Thunder to strike in Fargo, and an easy entrance to the big 12 after another GameDay, and to really stick it to Nebraska.

Think former NDSU AD and coach’s quick success in big 12 may be pivotal to see how a whole school does in transition? Bowlsby is watching.

How is everyone enjoying the dippin dots spoons? They are larger, if only slightly.

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Loaf bringing the excitement of ac/dc tailgating speculation is working magic in Manhattan Kansas.

I miss him, but am confident he is simply suckering resources out of them for Thunder to strike in Fargo, and an easy entrance to the big 12 after another GameDay, and to really stick it to Nebraska.

Think former NDSU AD and coach’s quick success in big 12 may be pivotal to see how a whole school does in transition? Bowlsby is watching.

How is everyone enjoying the dippin dots spoons? They are larger, if only slightly.

There are those people who put themselves out front of an issue, openly and equitably collaborating with others to correct an injustice, leading and cajoling others to act in their stead, giving all of their time, talent and treasure, until there is nothing left to give, and taking it upon themselves to openly and fully bear the brunt of the burdens that lay ahead, while giving all the credit for any small successes to others that are helping to promote such a cause, no matter what the personal consequences or costs.

And then ………... there are those that willingly do all the hard, sweaty, nasty work secretly behind the scenes to get something of real importance done, without wanting any attention, or even so much as a small thank-you, for themselves.

I am neither of those people.