Page 71 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Hopefully, Loaf has jumped off the Tallahatchie bridge.
    A bit on the harsh side, but we do understand that different people grieve differently.

Bisonville Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    A bit on the harsh side, but we do understand that different people grieve differently.

Administration better keep an eye out if Loaf gets the Alabama Roll Tide board job. They do ThunderStruck intro also. So Loaf “works” on this for years on Bisonville’s dime- gets allegiance out of me and others and could possibly jump ship- take AC/DC to some ‘Bama tailgate along with my Big12 and Dippin Dot spoon connections?

‘Bama to Big12? Will be interesting when NDSU gets to play them in multiple conference championships with AC/DC live intros.

Wait- SUPREME SUPER HONCHO LOAF this. Is. BRILLIANT!!! Well done again!

Check your spoons Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A FINAL Update From BV Admin

Dear BV's and ThM's,

As you might imagine, we've foolishly spent the better part of the evening and overnight hours tracking down various rumors and clues, trying to determine whether or not Loaf is leaving with Klieman for Kansas State. After a lot of dead ends, plausible denials, non-confirming confirmations and no comments, we are no farther along than when we started this whole fiasco. We can report, however, that the bulk of our answers and information from insiders we spoke to, revolved around these concepts: "You gotta effin' be kidding me!", "Have you checked the cathouses and strip clubs?", and "Maybe he's actually (snicker, snicker) meeting with AC/DC? (snort, laugh)" So yeah, we're starting to think that Loaf is not going anywhere.

On the other hand, we've still had no contact from Loaf either, but did get another mysterious email last night from "AngYng" that said, "We are holding Loaf hostage and are torturing him by drinking in front of him without sharing. Make sure he is back at the ThM helm by Monday morning (with a raise in pay and total BV banning privileges) or we don't show our faces around your tailgating lot, ever! You have 72 hours to comply."

Come to your own damn conclusions. As for us, we're done and out.

The BV Admin "Absolute-LAST-TIME-We're-Gonna-Mess-With-This-Stuff-Before-We-Shut-It-All-Down" Update

Dear BV'illers and ThM'ers,

Okay, we know we said we were done carrying Loaf's water for him the last time we piped in here, but dammit, here it is two days before a huge national semifinal game with our main rivals, the last home game with our beloved coach before he heads to the Big-12, Friday Night Lights, the Dome is sold out, the students are engaged, the tailgate will be buzzing, everything is on national television …………….. a perfect time, if there ever was a perfect time, to have AC/DC show up for that long-promised, ever-elusive Live Intro …………………. but WTF(!), Loaf is MIA this week, ThM is nowhere to be found!

Hell we don't even know if the Thunderstruck Makers Hospitality Tent will be open on Friday afternoon, or if it will be properly stocked or properly credentialed. For all we know, GA tailgaters will have the unfettered run of the damn place and Donna Summer will be in at a Jackrabbit tailgate to sing "Last Chance"!!! We hate to say it, but if anyone has any sway left with Loaf and hasn't overly bad-mouthed him in the last 2+ years ………… yes, we know that's a tall order …………….. maybe you can help save the day.

We're even considering granting him unlimited banning privileges around here and believe us, that's when it would get really, really dicey for a few of you people (looking at you TAB to start with, and then going down a very long list).

Anyway, that's it for us, and frankly, this could very well be the end for ThM. What an effin' putz!

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Hopefully, Loaf has jumped off the Tallahatchie bridge.
    Billy Joe McLoafister?

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Billy Joe McLoafister?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

I now have it on pretty good rumor that this is the end. Thank goodness. Eventually, everything has to come to a conclusion, even bad threads like this one. I can't say I am sorry to finally see it end. RIP Loaf, and if your lucky your belief in reincarnation might come true. Given your BV life, you probably will come back as a UN_ football fan.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Loaf finally get banned? Took long enough. I've sent an email a day requesting it for the past year. I upped it to 10 emails starting in June. Glad to see my hard work paid off.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Loaf finally get banned? Took long enough. I've sent an email a day requesting it for the past year. I upped it to 10 emails starting in June. Glad to see my hard work paid off.

Seriously? All the crap on this site and Loaf gets banned to stop this innocuous thread? What's next? Me getting banned for not being Bisoney enough?

Or maybe this is all just a much more clever type of sarcasm and you just got me. If so, good one.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

A Message From The State Board Of Higher Tailgating (SBOHT)

Dear Bisonvillers and Thunderstruck Makers,

We want to sincerely thank the Bisonville Administration Group for graciously allowing us to take over "Bison Loaf's" abandoned account from them, as we, the Powers-That-Be at SBOHT, press forward with legal charges of malfeasance against him and are in need of the evidence that this disgusting thread provides for those purposes.

During our short time in legal possession of the thread, we have been "surprised", nay "shocked", at all the theories, tips and inquiries we've received regarding (1) Loaf's whereabouts, (2) his rumored demise, and (3) the future continuation of Thunderstruck Makers activities. And while, God help us, we don't want to unnecessarily prolong the long-overdue humane death of this thread any further, nor do we want to give any hope what-so-ever of it's continuation in any form .......... we do feel the need to dispel some misinformation floating around out there on the inter-webs.

First of all, Loaf was not banned from Bisonville. Tony and crew have shown tremendous patience and restraint over the years regarding Loaf's posting status, and have stayed the executioner's hand many times in the past when they could just have easily ended the hijinks years ago (and probably should have).

Second, as far as we know, Loaf has not been harmed in any way, although with his smart ass demeanor, we do note that this day is not over yet. Everyday he spends outside the secret and secure confines of his Mom's basement bunker, is a day of great danger for him.

And finally, Loaf was most recently rumored to have been seen down in Manhattan, Kansas, where from which we received many videos like the one shown below, supposedly providing proof as to his whereabouts, and supposedly substantiating his plans to take Thunderstruck Makers to the Big-12 Conference. We can say, with all confidence, that the chances of anyone willing to accept Thunderstruck Makers activities anyplace, is highly doubtful and unlikely, and that indeed the person actually seen in the video below is definitely NOT Loaf (although it does appear to be one of his sick and demented cohorts).

In conclusion, then, we thank you in advance for not posting any further on this thread. Believe us when we tell you that there will be plenty of other threads on Bisonville in which stupid people continue to post stupid crap all day long. So let it die, people, let it die.

Warmest Regards,
    The SBOHT

This is NOT Loaf. We repeat, this in NOT Loaf.