Page 117 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1257

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Default AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Men,

Important news. Frank To will be exhibiting alongside Banksy and Damien Hurst. https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/news...-damien-hirst/ I’m sure you are familiar with Frank To, he is a decent artist that uses gunpowder as the medium. What a “backwards reflection” tm from the norm. Usually, it is the real artists that keep others from using gunpowder.

Been a long time since we have needed any gunpowder to get our job done. Like the prophesy says- “Not only is the mission AC/DC to the West Lot. The mission is HOW we bring AC/DC here.” Making our effort more challenging, but we shall use our wit instead.

To create AC/DC parody lyrics.

To improve tailgating conditions for all, except general admission.

To bloviate on strategy propelling NDSU Football (or at least the tailgating) to the “Big12orBust” tm

To continually increase the size of the Dippin’ Dot Spoons…

And maybe eventually bring Slipknot to CyPanth’s Tailgate

If we continue the course on the current trajectory. We run into lots more challenges. But the prophesy says we won’t fail. So keep crack-a-lackin’. My thoughts are with you as I continue my Slim Picken’s impression with the tiny nuculer reactor running this ship between my legs. Makes it look yuge. Like everything else between there.

Until I return, Take care, and focus on your personal mission. Look to the sky for me once in a while.

https://open.spotify.com/track/5QAYg...qZYmCETtAvwzvG

-Men

Sent from Mail for Windows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rock; 04-27-2023 at 11:09 AM.

::PRIVATECOMM::

Sir,

Hope this note finds you well. Came across some trademark info. Thought may be of interest.

“With the increased use of technology and the ease of advertising on the Internet, it is becoming more common for manufacturers to promote their products or services before they are available to the public. Trademark owners often file marks immediately when a promotion begins—that is, before the good or service is offered for sale. The question, then, for both trademark owners and the USPTO is whether this constitutes “use” of the trademark. Historically, courts have answered this question differently for a goods mark and a service mark.”

What Constitutes Trademark "Use"?: IP Law Bulletin (nutter.com) https://www.nutter.com/ip-law-bullet...-trademark-use

We got a few “service marks” tm along the way you and I did. Men should start using the trademark ahead of AI. Been pushing that pretty hard.

-Sir

https://open.spotify.com/track/15hJm...ch%3Atrademark
    Last edited by Rock; 04-27-2023 at 10:40 AM.

Men,

I see some progress out there. Reviewing TWIB (This week in Bisonville) Tiger Team Alpha dazzled while most others remain tentative. Looking for more out of the rest of you.

The Executive Formerly known as the Supreme Honcho is still hard at work securing what is sure to be the most EPIC tailgate in the history of tailgates when AC/DC comes to the West Lot to rock ThunderStruck while Samantha Ponder (or, probably a younger hottie) comes in riding “Corso The Bison” tm in a bikini and announces that NDSU has become a FULL member of the Big12. Who are the Bison playing in the dome that night? Well guys, I have a secret project that I have been working on. Let’s just say it rhymes with “Hey babe, I will Ram Ya”. And that’s just what the Bison will do to that team, once NDSU pays a “Big Boy” to come play them at home for once.

Your job- making sure people have the resources and availability to be at that tailgate.

Economics review time. US Median income 2000, $21,516. US Median Income 2020, $35,855. An increase of what %?

2000 the S&P 500 was around $1395. In 2020 $3,265 an increase of what %?

The price of a Big Mac in 2000 was $2.24 and in 2022 $4.89.

Has the value of your personal labor gone up or down relative to the value of a Big Mac? Has the Big Mac taken on more expensive production cost, or been able to reduce production cost?

The market is only “fair” the first time it is entered into with similar resources. As soon as resources are exchanged, rewards and penalties exist for good and bad decision making.

Early good decisions lead to a significant advantage which creates an ongoing generational disparity because those at a disadvantage would need to make better decisions than those in the advantaged group to regain an even playing field.

The disadvantaged need to do this with fewer resources while the advantaged group can become exponentially more advantaged and continues to compete for those same resources, and new opportunities with the disadvantaged.

So, this is potentially a bit of a challenge. How would one even begin to approach this to create a fairer economy or “reset”? Using only wit. Unfortunately, this is a greater challenge to future tailgating than many would like to admit. That’s why you are here fellow ThunderStruckMaker tm. We won’t shy away from this fight!

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/MEPAINUSA646N

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/inde...6h?duration=1D

https://www.economist.com/big-mac-index

https://open.spotify.com/track/1wsRi...QDyMlawmT9xmfw

Sir,

Seeing a lot of coded “dog” communications out in the open. Those up the pyramid know who they are calling a “dog”. Seeing cancellations of dog events due to canine flu, while a vaccine for canine flu is just coming on to market. Eerily similar to covid cancellations and looks like promotion of a self-regulation “new normal” environment.

Awaiting orders.

-Sir

https://open.spotify.com/track/5Tbpp...4alzcOq3EaNPoG

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Loaf has been pretty quiet for a while. Maybe I should be paying closer attention to the UFO thread. I think he's complained about getting "probed" a few times.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Sir,

Keeping my communications limited per perimeters you established for this leg of the journey. Did see something anecdotally about Phil Hanson and Adam Keller. Phil, the old curmudgeonly, dominant defensive lineman who plays by the rules and has been in the trenches so long he doesn’t remember how to play any other way. Then Adam the four toed kicker and starry-eyed optimist with a different perspective, he can see different angles on how to solve a problem, because he plays 7.5 yards behind the line and doesn’t have to worry about getting touched. His 4 toes being a natural hedge against “Der alte Vier-Finger-Trick”. You placing them together on mission was ingenious.

They play like a buddy cop “Leatha Weapon” kinda thing. While in other dimensions breaking into NDSU parties like the fun police to make sure Bison Pride is being spread. Heard Phil had one kid’s face smashed across a beer-pong table holding him down by the neck demanding he sing “On the Plains” until Adam could remind him that the song didn’t exist in that dimension! ThunderStruckMaking at its finest.

Glad to see other teams making efforts and I am confident, PROGRESS!

-Sir

https://open.spotify.com/track/0vnWQ...SB2Ev0TTLE7lsA
    Last edited by Rock; 05-10-2023 at 02:53 PM.

Men,

Looks like the Skunkapiller got into something skunky and reported back with a manifesto that clearly communicates his pursuit and personal mission. This is met with flames, as it should be. Congratulations Skunkapiller, we should all hope to be so confident as to know our given talents and pursue our mission in such a way. If we don’t communicate these things, how will we know when we are wrong. Much more importantly- when we are right.

Encourage you all to do the same. What are you working for really? Search men and come back with some THUNDER!! “How will YOU help bring AC/DC to the West Lot Today?” tm

That is all for now.

END COMMUNICATION

https://open.spotify.com/track/3AVRt...QWjD9ma1FQeawS

Tab,

Please keep these types of messages :rivatecomm:: as the men don’t need any more reminders that we haven’t heard from “The Executive Formerly known as The Supreme Honcho” tm for months. All part of the plan.

Take care my feather boa-ed comrade as no doubt the time will soon come when you are needed elsewhere in this fight. For now remember I take this comission in the “Rusty Tin Can in the Middle of Outer Space” tm so that you don’t have to. Then again, if you want ThunderStrucking tm done right. You have to do it yourself.

END COMMUNICATION

https://open.spotify.com/track/2AxCe...TiKBhbaD8pyfMw

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Loaf has been pretty quiet for a while. Maybe I should be paying closer attention to the UFO thread. I think he's complained about getting "probed" a few times.
    I know what you mean, Mr./Ms./Mx. TAB. Even though I reluctantly signed the Horace Peace Accords in late 2022 (there are a lot of Manilow lovers secretly living in Horace, ya know) between the warring factions of Thunderstruck Makers and my own beloved Manilow Makers, only because 1). I didn't want anymore needless blood on my pristine, effeminate hands, and 2). Loaf was using poisonous gas on us in the porta-potties at our tailgates after every ThM Member's use (which is still being litigated at the war crimes tribunal in The Hague as we speak), and 3). Loaf promised me a sizable cut of the Nobel Peace Prize that he claimed he was sure to get (although he never did receive it to my knowledge) for ending the Manilow Makers Conflict ..................... the fact is, that guy's been gone SO long now I'm thinking about unleashing another bloody coup on their ass .................. with The River the first one to go!

Men,

For any of you that are not aware, the Manilow Makers and other Manilow variants are still at work. If you do not think you are susceptible you likely don’t have enough background.

Barry Manilow was the finest ThunderStruckMaker Field Operative to have ever lived. Using his lean frame, he would masquerade as “Lola” a female lounge act who happened to be singing wherever the action was. This was back when we still used weapons and Barry was an ace. The song “at the Copacobana” was something he created doing “top gun” training for field ops after he was pulled from the field. The beat mimics the gunfire exchanged at the club when “Lola” revealed her MP5SD suppressed SMG and rained fire on the club, dancing out without a scratch. 8 confirmed kills.

After his tour as is common with a talent like his, Barry’s government allowed him a comfortable “retirement” where he might continue ThunderStruckMaking peace missions. He chose his music to spread calm and peace in a sweet alpha male, everything double entendres, sorta way. And most of his entendres involve Barry destroying anything that would come at him in a bloody mess. Of course “Mandy” is about the longing operatives have in the field when our “Handler” has gone quiet. And we are all alone in the wild.

Many of Manilow’s followers support a method of peace with the GA tailgaters through violence. Something the “Original Honcho” would not allow. In any dimension. Though with some of their general admission type behavior…. It becomes very seductive.

So be warned.

And to any Manilow Makers that might suggest a play against me or “the executive formerly known as the supreme honcho” tm- the scales have changed since our last successful mission. Things are different. You have chosen the wrong path. Then again, someone is going to get me sometime. Maybe it will be you. But the prophesy has been accurate so far, and one ThunderStruckMaker tm will come back with “clock management, northern speed, time travel.” tm. Maybe that will be me. In any case, don’t let your mouth go writing any checks that your ass can’t cash.

AC/DC TO THE WEST LOT!

END TRANSMISSION

https://open.spotify.com/track/6opsT...Asearch%3Acopa