Page 63 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I see health inspectors ... in your future.
    Well this is rich, considering I'm not the one tailgating in a noxious weed patch.

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I have a feeling they will have to get in line...
    A line of humanity, I might add, that is now infinitely shorter because of the way we have treated people and conducted business around here. ………………….……… Wait …. What???

HERE WE GO!!!

Did we not promise you people that we would never purposely steer you down a wrong path unless there was a clear and present monetary benefit for us in doing so?

Well, it sure LOOKS like the world-wide powerbroker reputation (and creepy all-hours stalking capabilities ) of Thunderstruck Makers has finally paid off ………. and put enough pressure on Angus Young to bring him to his knees, AND his musical senses (but not quite yet to a Fargo tailgating lot near you.)

Patience, my friends, patience. It's just a matter of time, now.

Looks Like Brian Johnson and Phil Rudd Are Back In AC/DC ……………………………………… http://loudwire.com/looks-like-brian...udd-back-acdc/

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    HERE WE GO!!!

Did we not promise you people that we would never purposely steer you down a wrong path unless there was a clear and present monetary benefit for us in doing so?

Well, it sure LOOKS like the world-wide powerbroker reputation (and creepy all-hours stalking capabilities ) of Thunderstruck Makers has finally paid off ………. and put enough pressure on Angus Young to bring him to his knees, AND his musical senses (but not quite yet to a Fargo tailgating lot near you.)

Patience, my friends, patience. It's just a matter of time, now.

Looks Like Brian Johnson and Phil Rudd Are Back In AC/DC ……………………………………… http://loudwire.com/looks-like-brian...udd-back-acdc/
    So is the end of the world.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Okay, let's recap our current situation, shall we?

We've got roughly 3 weeks to go before the tailgating/football season starts and our operatives are finally beginning to see the AC/DC activity really start to heat up.

First, it was Stevie Young and Phil Rudd spotted together at the Warehouse Recording Studios in Vancouver (where AC/DC has recorded their last 3 albums). Then it was Phil Rudd and Brian Johnson spotted together there. And now, as if to confirm that this is not just another one of our frequent alcohol-induced personal fantasy dream sequences, we find Stevie Young and the pugnacious leader himself, rock god Angus Young, pictured together enjoying a well-deserved smoke at the same Vancouver Studio. (No offense, but Stevie Young would never be in one of our fantasy dream sequences. Stevie Nicks? Oh hell yes, constantly. Stevie Young? Uh-uh.)

Angus and Stevie Young Photographed Together In Vancouver ………… http://ultimateclassicrock.com/angus...ung-vancouver/

We have to be honest (for once), however, that we've yet had NO CALL, surprisingly, from Vancouver to Thunderstruck Maker's headquarters ......... but I'm sure that's merely due to some simple logistical issues the boys are having. Still ..... I better check to make sure we've paid the phone bills around here, dammit, and if we can indeed even receive incoming calls from foreign countries while we're on federal secret surveillance.

In the meantime, does anyone know what country Vancouver is actually in, so I can at least take that off our own internal "Do Not Call" list?

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So Loaf, how are you going to devote your time to Thundarstruck Makers when you have your radio host duties to fulfill?? Enquiring minds want to know!

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...s-Inked/page24

Quote Originally Posted by Green1 View Post
    So Loaf, how are you going to devote your time to Thundarstruck Makers when you have your radio host duties to fulfill?? Enquiring minds want to know!

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...s-Inked/page24
    Thunderstruck Makers is such a novel, brilliant, ahead-of-it's-time concept, that the damn thing has almost been able to run itself by the seat of its own pants (and my sizeable paycheck, of course) around here since inception.

Therefore, I do not anticipate any future change, what-so-ever, in the current level of finished accomplishments that this beloved organization has been able to tout and deliver to members so far, …...… ????? ….. …. whether I take another high-profile gig (and sizeable paycheck) or not.

Loaf, I am getting more and more disappointed with you and this thread. Everyone, yes everyone, knows Vancouver is a city in the great state of Washington.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vancouver,_Washington
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Loaf, I am getting more and more disappointed with you and this thread. Everyone, yes everyone, knows Vancouver is a city in the great state of Washington.

Get in line....

I see what you did there, Vet. I'm no fool. Now put Vancouver back where it belongs!

Regardless of whether or not AC/DC shows up out in the tailgating lot this year (oh don't get your damn panties in a bunch ........ as far as I know, they're coming, they're coming), we here at ThM are thinking about getting one of these awesome gatherings organized for a new world-record breaking in the West Lot ..... AND the resulting generation of tons of great publicity for Thunderstruck Makers (as if we really need any MORE ).

I think we would have to do this during the Delaware homecoming game, so that we can get organized and started when the lots open up at 7:30 am sharp, before most of us are "three sheets to the wind" (look it up, millennials!) and have trouble fingering the proper chords. Heck yes we'd start sooner, but Lord knows that The-Powers-That-Be won't even consider a plea to get this thing started any earlier, regardless of it's major world implications, because some guy might have an extra beer for two (gasp) before breakfast!

We also need to get started before all the obnoxious GA tailgaters, who obviously can't play a lick of rock 'n roll and have (by then) been drinking illegally for days in the 5-mile-long 3-days-in-advance vehicle line-up, get settled in round 8:00 am (don't worry, we'll let those people participate by doing a little off-kilter hand-clapping in the far back row).

I, of course, your beloved Loafy, would lead the proceedings on the biggest, baddest Gretsch guitar known to mankind ....... and the rest of you would promise to try your very best not to eff it up for me this time.

So C'mon! What'dya say?! It'll be fun!