Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 256573747576 LastLast
Results 741 to 750 of 760

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

  1. #741
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    1 block from AG's house.
    Posts
    18,036

    Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

    Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    The operative word was If...
    Oh, I understood the if...but the statement is so far beyond preposterous. Kind of like if RTO stood up to his wife...

    Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

  2. #742
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    FCS Title Town
    Posts
    6,930

    Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Oh, I understood the if...but the statement is so far beyond preposterous. Kind of like if RTO stood up to his wife...
    You win.

    "IF YOU CAN'T PLAY NICE PLAY FOOTBALL."
    "NDSU: CHEATING AT FOOTBALL SINCE 1965."

  3. #743
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    4,031
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Oh, I understood the if...but the statement is so far beyond preposterous. Kind of like if RTO stood up to his wife...
    I am not a big fan of seppuku.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

  4. #744
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Hennepin County, Lake County
    Posts
    1,179

    Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    I am not a big fan of seppuku.
    Think its just a one time thing though right?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  5. #745
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    West Fargo
    Posts
    10,360
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

    I really thought we were going to get Kiss to make it to tailgating, I thought for sure if we could have been able to secure Hairball, then Kiss would say we can then do better than that and show up and then AC/DC would come and put them all to shame but it looks like Hairball has been nixed after last weekend due to the "so called" tremendous risk of burning down tailgating by some higher ups at NDSU. If only the flames had not spread so fast and gotten so big:



  6. #746
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    109

    Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

    Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I really thought we were going to get Kiss to make it to tailgating, I thought for sure if we could have been able to secure Hairball, then Kiss would say we can then do better than that and show up and then AC/DC would come and put them all to shame but it looks like Hairball has been nixed after last weekend due to the "so called" tremendous risk of burning down tailgating by some higher ups at NDSU. If only the flames had not spread so fast and gotten so big:


    Guy's hair is on fire, he knows it, and keeps on playing. Now THAT'S rock and roll!

  7. #747
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Posts
    8,301

    Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

    Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I really thought we were going to get Kiss to make it to tailgating, I thought for sure if we could have been able to secure Hairball, then Kiss would say we can then do better than that and show up and then AC/DC would come and put them all to shame but it looks like Hairball has been nixed after last weekend due to the "so called" tremendous risk of burning down tailgating by some higher ups at NDSU. If only the flames had not spread so fast and gotten so big:
    I'm surprised Gene never tried to copyright the "hair catching on fire gimmick."

    Hail the BISON!!!

  8. #748
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."
    Posts
    2,583

    Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

    Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I really thought we were going to get Kiss to make it to tailgating, I thought for sure if we could have been able to secure Hairball, then Kiss would say we can then do better than that and show up and then AC/DC would come and put them all to shame but it looks like Hairball has been nixed after last weekend due to the "so called" tremendous risk of burning down tailgating by some higher ups at NDSU. If only the flames had not spread so fast and gotten so big:


    Meh ..... Back WHEN I USED TO BE IN CHARGE around here (Oh how we long for the good old days again, don't we!), we practically burned down the Thunderstruck Makers Hospitality Tent every damn game and put at least one or two people in the hospital! (they were total non-donating GA brown-nosers, so don't worry about them). Gosh that was a lot of fun! You should have seen Vet (yes, the same "get-off-my-lawn" Vet) after a few drams of his favorite beverage. What a hoot! Of course, we were always totally embarrassed for the man, but what a hoot that guy was!

    Those were the days, my friend, I thought they'd never end.

  9. #749
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    FCS Title Town
    Posts
    6,930

    Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

    Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Meh ...….. Back WHEN I USED TO BE IN CHARGE around here (Oh how we long for the good old days again, don't we!), we practically burned down the Thunderstruck Makers Hospitality Tent every damn game and put at least one or two people in the hospital! (they were total non-donating GA brown-nosers, so don't worry about them). Gosh that was a lot of fun! You should have seen Vet (yes, the same "get-off-my-lawn" Vet) after a few drams of his favorite beverage. What a hoot! Of course, we were always totally embarrassed for the man, but what a hoot that guy was!

    Those were the days, my friend, I thought they'd never end.
    Do I know you?

    "IF YOU CAN'T PLAY NICE PLAY FOOTBALL."
    "NDSU: CHEATING AT FOOTBALL SINCE 1965."

  10. #750
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."
    Posts
    2,583

    Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

    I have felt so damn sorry for most of you people, having to suffer through all the political bull crap of recent other threads, that I decided ……….. just this once …………. to descend down from my lofty P5, Big-12 perch, and give you all reason to live until the football season starts.

    So here is some Angus Young news (well deserved, I might add) to sustain you through your time of pain and distress. You're very welcome.

    "AC-DC's Angus Young Honored with Limited Edition Rock Iconz Statue" ………………………….. https://www.antimusic.com/news/19/Fe...ck_Iconz.shtml




    You'll also be happy to know that your beloved FORMER Thunderstruck Makers leader was also honored at the same time (as is only fitting) with a limited edition Rock Iconz statue of his own.

    Last edited by Bison Loaf; 03-05-2019 at 09:06 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •