Page 57 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 570 of 629

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

  1. #561
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    FCS Title Town
    Posts
    4,486

    Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I'm just glad that Wally in getting legal counsel arranged to remove Loaf. It is about time.
    I'll chip in on the bill. Actually, in this case, CAS will probably be willing to work for free.
    "NDSU: CHEATING AT FOOTBALL SINCE 1965."
    "THERE ARE ONLY TWO SEASONS: FOOTBALL AND NO FOOTBALL".


  2. #562
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    1 block from AG's house.
    Posts
    17,797

    Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

    Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I'll chip in on the bill. Actually, in this case, CAS will probably be willing to work for free.
    CAS vs RTO? You really want to see Dumb & Dumber, The Loaf That Wouldn't Go Away?

    Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

  3. #563
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."
    Posts
    2,402

    Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

    We've got another great cut off our "mega-selling" 8-track tape 'Back in Smack' ready to be released sometime very soon! (You remember the album ............. the one where we totally butcher the lyrics to AC/DC's sacred rock classics for our own selfish, immature pleasures and purposes.)

    We cannot release the cut to Bisonville at this time, however, because we're required to "tease" the damn thing for all that it's worth - a concept called "maximum fundraising value". Seems that after we lost our expensive new Marketing Guy a while back over a piddling little thing like non-payment of wages ............ (the guy had some righteous skills though, see them here ...… http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...80#post1227680 ) ….. the State Board Of Higher Tailgating (SBOHT) required me and the Head Flagship Dufus to complete a 'Basic Marketing, Fundraising and Fiscal Responsibility for Idiots' online class from Harvard (yes, THAT Harvard).

    So keep watching for the new cut, and continue donating your precious money to us (Hell, I must've been an "A" student in this class for once), while telling yourself all the while that this new cut can't possibly be as disrespectful to AC/DC's legendary catalogue as the prior cuts were.



    In the meantime, I will (mostly) be away from Thunderstruck Makers headquarters and this Bisonville Forum over the next week or so (I can hear you cheering and clapping out there, dammit!), while I and my new besty Marky Mark personally attend ANOTHER required SBOHT class, 'Filtering Your Offensive Thoughts In Today's Sensitive World'.

    While I'm away, here's a nostalgic look back at our previous 'Back in Smack' releases:

    1. Thunder Tundra Struck ……. http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...52#post1141852
    2. Long Way To The Top If You Wanna Be The Herd …….. http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...70#post1175570
    3. You Herd Us All Night Long ……. http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...83#post1178183
    4. Let There Be Thunder ……. http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...81#post1214181
    5. If You Want Blood (and a loss), You've Got It ……. http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...81#post1242881
    6. (We're Not) The Jacks ……. http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...77#post1274477

    7. ???????????

  4. #564
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."
    Posts
    2,402

    Default AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

    What the hell, people! While I’m away for just a few days, compelled against my will to quote-unquote “better” myself (which is damn near impossible in the first place), all for the greater good of our ThM constituents (even general admission tailgaters) ...............

    ....... I return to find some of you trying to put our 14-time Champs into freaking all-white uniforms, and singing the unholy praises (again) of the Mountain West Conference!

    What’s next for you heathens? An appearance by Yanni? John Tesh? How about Bieber AND Manilow on the same Fargo tailgating stage for 5 hours of utter hell and agony before we drag ourselves in to watch our albino Bison play football on an ESPN Ocho Wednesday night special?! Oh, and let’s cut out all the booze while we’re at it, too. Is that disgusting enough for you yet?!

    Man..... now I know what Moses must have felt like when he returned from the damn mountain top!

  5. #565
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    FCS Title Town
    Posts
    4,486

    Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

    Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    What the hell, people! While I’m away for just a few days, compelled against my will to quote-unquote “better” myself (which is damn near impossible in the first place), all for the greater good of our ThM constituents (even general admission tailgaters) ...............

    ....... I return to find some of you trying to put our 14-time Champs into freaking all-white uniforms, and singing the unholy praises (again) of the Mountain West Conference!

    What’s next for you heathens? An appearance by Yanni? John Tesh? How about Bieber AND Manilow on the same Fargo tailgating stage for 5 hours of utter hell and agony before we drag ourselves in to watch our albino Bison play football on an ESPN Ocho Wednesday night special?! Oh, and let’s cut out all the booze while we’re at it, too. Is that disgusting enough for you yet?!

    Man..... now I know what Moses must have felt like when he returned from the damn mountain top!
    It's about time you got back. Everyone else who got caught up in the partisan political squabble seems to have already returned. I thought maybe you were doing extra time. And as if politics isn't bad enough you have to start talking about religion.
    "NDSU: CHEATING AT FOOTBALL SINCE 1965."
    "THERE ARE ONLY TWO SEASONS: FOOTBALL AND NO FOOTBALL".


  6. #566
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."
    Posts
    2,402

    Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

    Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    It's about time you got back. Everyone else who got caught up in the partisan political squabble seems to have already returned. I thought maybe you were doing extra time. And as if politics isn't bad enough you have to start talking about religion.
    AC/DC is now a recognized religion in 89 countries and territories around the world, including the NATO-protected nuclear-weapon-defended sovereign state of the Fargo Dome West Lot (also known as Thunder Tundra). In all other countries (except North Korea and Iowa of course), sanctioned participation is at least noddingly implied ….. and at all times heartily encouraged. If Tony and Bisonville want to defy world opinion on this matter, he does so at his own risk.

    You know, if you would have paid attention in school during political science class ………… you might know these things.

  7. #567
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    1 block from AG's house.
    Posts
    17,797

    Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

    Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    AC/DC is now a recognized religion in 89 countries and territories around the world, including the NATO-protected nuclear-weapon-defended sovereign state of the Fargo Dome West Lot (also known as Thunder Tundra). In all other countries (except North Korea and Iowa of course), sanctioned participation is at least noddingly implied ….. and at all times heartily encouraged. If Tony and Bisonville want to defy world opinion on this matter, he does so at his own risk.

    You know, if you would have paid attention in school during political science class ………… you might know these things.
    From the Book of Angus, the 3rd chapter, verses 1-4: Beware the false prophet that promises our early return. Though he offers chips, dip, frosty beverages, and club priority points, he squanders resources. He is the great deceiver. He shall not inherit thy backstage passes.

    Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

  8. #568
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."
    Posts
    2,402

    Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    From the Book of Angus, the 3rd chapter, verses 1-4: Beware the false prophet that promises our early return. Though he offers chips, dip, frosty beverages, and club priority points, he squanders resources. He is the great deceiver. He shall not inherit thy backstage passes.
    If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times ……………….. NO religion on this thread, dammit!!

  9. #569
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    FCS Title Town
    Posts
    4,486

    Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

    Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    You know, if you would have paid attention in school during political science class ………… you might know these things.
    You should know by now that Constitutional Law and Political Science were never my strong suit.
    "NDSU: CHEATING AT FOOTBALL SINCE 1965."
    "THERE ARE ONLY TWO SEASONS: FOOTBALL AND NO FOOTBALL".


  10. #570
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,025
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

    I hear they are playing thunderstruck when Air Force One lands this afternoon!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •