Page 58 of 126 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    I hear they are playing thunderstruck when Air Force One lands this afternoon!!!
    That was a rumor started by Loaf who is also the AC/DC Minister of Propaganda.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

"Albino Bison!" I'll have to remember that one!
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    "Albino Bison!" I'll have to remember that one!

Hey, April is a tough month for some of the Bison faithfull. We have recovered from our severe sun burns from our yearly, January trips to Texas but have not seen enough North Dakota sun to retain any sort of melanin. Often, this yearly April emergence is referred to by outsiders as the "Running of the Albino Bison" but to the ND natives it is simply known as "Saturday Night".

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Lord Almighty! All this talk of religion, all-white football uniforms, albino bison, and the pale pastiness of our big northern butts and thighs …………………. is really starting to weird me out!

It looks like we all need an off-season shot of AC/DC around here to cure what ails us!

I don't give a flying monkey crap if the SBOHT has expressly forbidden me to release this new song at this time. My people are hurting, dammit, and 'Powerage' is the only cure!!

Loud As Hell Dome Nation

You say that we cheer too loud,
    Well, Cookie, that's tough.
    You say that we drink too much.
    Can't chug enough. (true story bro, )
    You tell us that it can't be done,
    We're just "nobodies", out having fun.
    You say that our team's JV,
    Just blanks in our gun.

[Chorus]
    But we're a Loud As Hell Dome Nation,
    You ain't the first to not believe it's true.
    We're a Loud As Hell Dome Nation.
    When your team plays here ..... you won't hear us beat you!

You say that you've heard noise before,
    So why be so proud?
    You say that there's no way in hell,
    That hicks can get loud.
    We're a myth, and you say we'll see,
    when your team goes on a scoring spree.
    Oh you're sure we've got a nice little place,
    but there ain't no way this place is gonna be right in your face!

[Chorus]
    But we're a Loud as Hell Dome Nation,
    From the "Intro" all the way on through.
    We're a Loud As Hell Dome Nation,
    When your team plays here ..... you won't hear what beat you!

Dome Nation ......... They don't understand
    Dome Nation ......... All across this land
    Dome Nation ......... You're only 19k
    Not enough damn people to be rockin' out this way!

(Chorus)
    But we're a Loud As Hell Dome Nation,
    We'll keep it up until you say "No Mas!"
    We're a Loud As Hell Dome Nation,
    When your team plays here ..... you won't hear your next loss!

Dome Nation, you're such a happy home
    Dome Nation, each win you call your own
    Dome Nation, you've got such arrogance
    Dome Nation, these stiffs don't stand a chance!
    Dome Nation, your breath just reeks of booze
    Dome Nation, how do you EVER lose?!
    Dome Nation, you're all such hottie hunks
    Dome Nation, and are the NICEST drunks!
    Dome Nation, oh do we have the goods?
    Dome Nation, do bears shit in the woods!
    DOME NATION!

As another 4th of July comes and goes, and still there is no tangible sign of AC/DC showing up for us, we here at Thunderstruck Makers want to wish you all a very donation happy Independence Day holiday, and remind you that there is really nobody that can be blamed for the sad state of our continuing AC/DC insolence thus far, except of course, Axl Rose …………... and maybe, just maybe AC/DC themselves.

So it is in these trying, off-seasonal times that we find it most necessary to buck you up (again ) and give you great words of wisdom and inspiration, this time from no other than the Founding Fathers themselves, to get you to continue our collective attempt at changing the world and accomplishing the impossible. God Bless America and God Bless Thunderstruck Makers!

"To be prepared for war is one of the most effectual means of preserving alcohol at tailgating." - George Washington, 1790

"Each tailgate degenerates when trusted to the rules and tyranny of The Powers That Be. The people themselves, therefore, and the port-a-potties that they so choose, are tailgating's only safe depositories." - Thomas Jefferson, 1781

"Courage then, my West Lot countrymen, our contest is not only whether we ourselves shall always be free to tailgate at a time and place of our own choosing, but whether there shall be left to mankind a worthy asylum on earth for power football, good-natured smack, and iconic AC/DC music." - Samuel Adams, 1776

"I always consider the tailgating atmosphere in Fargo with reverence and wonder, as like the opening of a grand party and fully designed by providence, for the illumination of the perpetually ignorant up in Grand Forks and the emancipation of fully restricted pom-poms all over the earth." - John Adams, 1765

"I pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great NDSU fan that was not at the same time ready to tailgate early and often at the Fargo Dome on a Saturday morn." - Ben Franklin, 1728

"Those who expect to reap the immense blessings of NDSU tailgating and an AC/DC Meet 'N Greet appearance must, like all men, undergo the fatigue of supporting Thunderstruck Makers unconditionally with their cash." - Thomas Paine, 1777

"No man is entirely free from weakness and imperfection in his life ........... except Bison Loaf." - John Adams, 1756

"I only regret that I have but one liver to give for my Bison." - Nathan Hale, 1776

"The highest glory of the Thunderstruck Makers revolution was this: it connected in one indissoluable bond the principles of championship-level football tailgating with the principles of irreverent satire and parody, and timeless rock 'n roll." - John Quincey Adams, 1821

"You think this is drinking? Hell, I have not yet even begun to drink!" - John Paul Jones, 1779 (and all Bison tailgaters since!)

"Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased by listening to disco music or conducting a booze-free tailgate?! Forbid it, Almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me NDSU tailgating as it was meant to be, or give me death!" - Patrick Henry, 1775
    Last edited by Bison Loaf; 07-03-2018 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    As another 4th of July comes and goes, and still there is no tangible sign of AC/DC showing up for us, we here at Thunderstruck Makers want to wish you all a very donation happy Independence Day holiday, and remind you that there is really nobody that can be blamed for the sad state of our continuing AC/DC insolence thus far, except of course, Axl Rose …………... and maybe, just maybe AC/DC themselves.

So it is in these trying, off-seasonal times that we find it most necessary to buck you up (again ) and give you great words of wisdom and inspiration, this time from no other than the Founding Fathers themselves, to get you to continue our collective attempt at changing the world and accomplishing the impossible. God Bless America and God Bless Thunderstruck Makers!

"To be prepared for war is one of the most effectual means of preserving alcohol at tailgating." - George Washington, 1790

"Each tailgate degenerates when trusted to the rules and tyranny of The Powers That Be. The people themselves, therefore, and the port-a-potties that they so choose, are tailgating's only safe depositories." - Thomas Jefferson, 1781

"Courage then, my West Lot countrymen, our contest is not only whether we ourselves shall always be free to tailgate at a time and place of our own choosing, but whether there shall be left to mankind a worthy asylum on earth for power football, good-natured smack, and iconic AC/DC music." - Samuel Adams, 1776

"I always consider the tailgating atmosphere in Fargo with reverence and wonder, as like the opening of a grand party and fully designed by providence, for the illumination of the perpetually ignorant up in Grand Forks and the emancipation of fully restricted pom-poms all over the earth." - John Adams, 1765

"I pronounce it as certain that there was never yet a truly great NDSU fan that was not at the same time ready to tailgate early and often at the Fargo Dome on a Saturday morn." - Ben Franklin, 1728

"Those who expect to reap the immense blessings of NDSU tailgating and an AC/DC Meet 'N Greet appearance must, like all men, undergo the fatigue of supporting Thunderstruck Makers unconditionally with their cash." - Thomas Paine, 1777

"No man is entirely free from weakness and imperfection in his life ........... except Bison Loaf." - John Adams, 1756

"I only regret that I have but one liver to give for my Bison." - Nathan Hale, 1776

"The highest glory of the Thunderstruck Makers revolution was this: it connected in one indissoluable bond the principles of championship-level football tailgating with the principles of irreverent satire and parody, and timeless rock 'n roll." - John Quincey Adams, 1821

"You think this is drinking? Hell, I have not yet even begun to drink!" - John Paul Jones, 1779 (and all Bison tailgaters since!)

"Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased by listening to disco music or conducting a booze-free tailgate?! Forbid it, Almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me NDSU tailgating as it was meant to be, or give me death!" - Patrick Henry, 1775
    Oh boy, I sure hope no elementary kid uses any of these quotes for a homework project after doing an online research on our founding fathers. However, I would love to see their teacher's reaction if they did.

Hail the BISON!!!

The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Default AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Oh boy, I sure hope no elementary kid uses any of these quotes for a homework project after doing an online research on our founding fathers. However, I would love to see their teacher's reaction if they did.
    If that kid didn’t get an automatic ‘A’ in the class, receive two free reserved tailgating spots, be awarded 10,000 ThM Priority Points, and get a very heartfelt pat on the head from the school principal ................ then there is no justice left in this world.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Perhaps your best yet! And that is saying something.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

How much more can Thunderstruck Makers be made to endure!!

First, we beat back (barely) the Teetotalling Milk Drinkers from Section 21. Then, we (mostly) defeated the Cheerless Anti-Pom-Pom Knitters from Section 20. And now, it looks like we're going to have to fight real dirty to tamp down the total asshattery of the Rock 'N Roll Hating Hearing Aid Sssshushers from Section 19!!

Rock And Roll IS Noise Pollution - AC/DC Was Wrong ……………………… https://phys.org/news/2018-07-noise-...ions-food.html

What's next?! The "Bratwurst Doesn't Help Tailgaters Live To Be 100" Crowd!