Page 20 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Gene weighs in on Axl and AC/DC............................................http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/gen...ink-its-great/

Simmons is a one hell of a smart businessman and master at disguise and deception. He could very well be positioning himself and his boys to get in on our tailgating action, now that Big & Rich have somehow insinuated themselves into the mix!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    So, CM………………we're 49 days out from the start of the season. You've still got KISS waiting on the bat phone in case of a last second emergency, don't you?!

But remember, only if they bring Ace Frehley and Peter Criss back. I'm not going to let those guys nickel and dime me like AC/DC is doing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Soooo you're saying in a kind way that KISS really isn't an option.
    Looks like you were right, CM. Extra meet 'n greet priority points for you!

Here it is, straight from the demon's mouth. (He also refers to AC/DC's changing lineups)

Gene Simmons says there will never be a KISS reunion with the original lineup...........................http://musicfeeds.com.au/news/gene-s...iginal-lineup/

Looks like you were right, CM. Extra meet 'n greet priority points for you!

Here it is, straight from the demon's mouth. (He also refers to AC/DC's changing lineups)
    Bon Scott was a terrible example to use comparing how the two bands have changed line-ups over the years. Dave Evans would have been better because of that being alive thing.

Can't believe those guys are rocking Colorado Springs tonight while I'm in town rocking the Westside of the FargoDome floor with my little video and music show (that somehow involves wrestling). How dare they not be in tuned with my work schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Bon Scott was a terrible example to use comparing how the two bands have changed line-ups over the years. Dave Evans would have been better because of that being alive thing
    Yeah, I agree (but I've always liked Gene, and loved his show "Family Jewels".). I also had to chuckle when he said, "When you go see AC/DC, do you think anybody stands up and says, ‘Where’s Bon Scott?'”

Gene obviously doesn't know HerdBoy!!!

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yeah, I agree (but I've always liked Gene, and loved his show "Family Jewels".). I also had to chuckle when he said, "When you go see AC/DC, do you think anybody stands up and says, ‘Where’s Bon Scott?'”

Gene obviously doesn't know HerdBoy!!!

Numero uno.

Why is this video coming out now?! Is it an attempt to influence the delicate and tense negotiations at the final hour?

AC/DC's Angus Young Handles a Heckler.......................http://www.guitarplayer.com/artists/...y-boogie/59009
    On a completely unrelated note , I've started to call Angus "sir". Things are going a lot better now.
    Last edited by Bison Loaf; 07-22-2016 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Grammar

Dammit!! Now there appears to be all kinds of unrest among the faithful about the amount of time it is taking Thunderstruck Makers..............and by extension I suppose , me?.................in getting things done around here! Man do I HATE the off-season!!

Alright. You want some tangible action, here it is, people. I'd been saving this for a more appropriate time, but in order to get people OFF MY BACK, I'll throw it out there now. Your apologies are accepted in advance.

"Hear ye, Hear ye................Thunderstruck Makers announces that there will be a major announcement, announced majorly, on this thread, .................... within the next few hours, days, months or years. If you are a member in good standing of the Thunderstruck Makers inner circle, you can expect a secret text a few minutes before the official major announcement is announced."

Let the speculation begin.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Dammit!! Now there appears to be all kinds of unrest among the faithful about the amount of time it is taking Thunderstruck Makers..............and by extension I suppose , me?.................in getting things done around here! Man do I HATE the off-season!!

Alright. You want some tangible action, here it is, people. I'd been saving this for a more appropriate time, but in order to get people OFF MY BACK, I'll throw it out there now. Your apologies are accepted in advance.

"Hear ye, Hear ye................Thunderstruck Makers announces that there will be a major announcement, announced majorly, on this thread, .................... within the next few hours, days, months or years. If you are a member in good standing of the Thunderstruck Makers inner circle, you can expect a secret text a few minutes before the official major announcement is announced."

Let the speculation begin.

Why is this video coming out now?! Is it an attempt to influence the delicate and tense negotiations at the final hour?

On a completely unrelated note , I've started to call Angus "sir". Things are going a lot better now.
    I am probably not an "expert" on what rock and roll is, or by extension bison football. However, pointing at the chin after a heckler throws a drunk at oneself suggesting another, then grabbing the heckler by the nose seems kinda rock n rollish.

Side note- heard the heckler was Bob Bowlsby's ex-brother in law, and while nose was captured subtitles to the video now removed had angus stating "piss off mate, I'm a fucking Bison".

http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/coll...-florida-state

UCONN before NDSU?? 🤘🏻

I know exactly how you feel, HerdBoy. I'm on "pins and needles" myself over this whole major announcement thing. I just hope I can think of something…………………er, I mean…………….I just hope you all appreciate all the work and effort that has gone into this when it is finally announced, (whenever that may be, and I'm not responsible for damage to anyone holding their breath).

And while you and the rest of Bison Nation may understandably be on pins and needles (or needles and pins) over this, the pressure is definitely starting to take a gigantic toll on me………………..and I may just have a………………….