Page 35 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Just got the secret text from NDSU about this...................................NDSU Official Fan T-Shirt Contest..............https://www.facebook.com/NDBison/app...-5936d1ce321b7

So, now that NDSU is voting on an official T-Shirt for the 2017 season, coupled with the fact that Bisonville has been talking about one for years ...................we here at Thunderstruck Makers thought we'd better jump on this damn thing quickly before our own exacting membership starts bitching about it. Therefore, we've ordered super-tight, stretch-fit T-shirts for all of our female members, and super-loose fitting, stain-resistant T-Shirts for the rest of you poor slobs.

Obviously, the shirt will feature our nationally recognized, ridiculously expensive logo .......................... ThM Logo.png (read about it here..........http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...37#post1128837),
    .......................but we are also looking to supply a meaningful, member-driven saying on the shirt as well. Remember, anything that we do at ThM, is likely to be handed down through multiple generations, stored in fire-proof safes, and fought over in nasty estate battles.................so we've got to get it right!

Here are a few initial ideas that have been kicked around at headquarters:

1. ThM......what they don't get done won't hurt you.
    2. Thunderstruck Makers 2017.........Anybody but Axl.
    3. Pom-Poms - Property of ThM.......handle at your own risk.
    4. Remain Calm and Angus On.
    5. 2017.......No AC/DC Again.......but at least I got this T-Shirt!
    6. ThM........If anybody can't do it..............it's them.
    7. Please Drink Responsibly and Wear Ear Protection!................Said no one ever at ThM.
    8. In Heaven There Is No AC/DC........but at least the general admission line is short!
    9. Oh My Aching Angus! AC/DC Meet 'N Greet 2017
    10. Is That Thunder I'm Feeling?.......or are you just happy to see me!
    11. Beware..... This is a "Manilow-Free" Zone.
    12. WTF! I was expecting the Big-12.........and all I got was this damn T-Shirt.
    13. ThM - AC/DC 2017........where ears go to bleed!
    14. Do You Feel Lucky, Punk?! ThM Donate-A-Thon 2017.
    15. ThM Official T-Shirt.........Not mine....just wearing it for a friend.

Do we dare even ask for your suggestions?....................
    Last edited by Bison Loaf; 06-27-2017 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Just got the secret text from NDSU about this...................................https://www.facebook.com/NDBison/app...-5936d1ce321b7

So, now that NDSU is voting on an official T-Shirt for the 2017 season, coupled with the fact that Bisonville has been talking about one for years ...................we here at Thunderstruck Makers thought we'd better jump on this damn thing quickly before our own exacting membership starts bitching about it. Therefore, we've ordered super-tight, stretch-fit T-shirts for all of our female members, and super-loose fitting, stain-resistant T-Shirts for the rest of you poor slobs.

Obviously, the shirt will feature our nationally recognized, ridiculously expensive logo .......................... ThM Logo.png (read about it here..........http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...37#post1128837),
    .......................but we are also looking to supply a meaningful, member-driven saying on the shirt as well. Remember, anything that we do at ThM, is likely to be handed down through multiple generations, stored in fire-proof safes, and fought over in nasty estate battles.................so we've got to get it right!

Here are a few initial ideas that have been kicked around at headquarters:

1. ThM......what they don't get done won't hurt you.
    2. Thunderstruck Makers 2017.........Anybody but Axl.
    3. Pom-Poms - Property of ThM.......handle at your own risk.
    4. Remain Calm and Angus On.
    5. 2017.......No AC/DC Again.......but at least I got this T-Shirt!
    6. ThM........If anybody can't do it..............it's them.
    7. Please Drink Responsibly and Wear Ear Protection!................Said no one ever at ThM.
    8. In Heaven There Is No AC/DC........but at least the general admission line is short!
    9. Oh My Aching Angus! AC/DC Meet 'N Greet 2017
    10. Is That Thunder I'm Feeling?.......or are you just happy to see me!
    11. Beware..... This is a "Manilow-Free" Zone.
    12. WTF! I was expecting the Big-12.........and all I got was this damn T-Shirt.
    13. ThM - AC/DC 2017........where ears go to bleed!
    14. Do You Feel Lucky, Punk?! ThM Donate-A-Thon 2017.
    15. ThM Official T-Shirt.........Not mine....just wearing it for a friend.

Do we dare even ask for your suggestions?....................
    How many wolves will be on said shirt?

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    How many wolves will be on said shirt?
    I believe that image is the intellectual property of another group of puds that are promoting Justin Bieber and the Mountain West Conference around here.

I'll remind you that WE are all about AC/DC and the Big-12. Big, big difference!

However.........................if we WERE to use wolves in this project, I could envision this:

A Forum Photo Illustration (represented to all, of course, as a "real" photo) of a ravenous pack of wolves wearing team logos of all the P5 schools that have yet to host an ESPN College GameDay, biting at the heels of a snorting, fighting and kicking Corso the Live Bison Mascot (representing, of course, Thunderstruck Makers itself and all of tailgatekind), who is gallantly protecting on his broad lonely back, the likes of riders Angus Young (representing, of course, the manly awesomeness of AC/DC itself and all of Rockkind) and a bikini-clad Samantha Ponder (representing, of course, the virtues of GameDay itself and all of sensuous womankind), who, in turn, are holding up signs that say "We Want 'Bama!" and "Big-12 Or Bust!".

I'm thinking $49.95 at Scheels. Probably sell that sucker out in minutes!

Default AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

I ask you, people..............HOW IN THE HELL do we expect to get AC/DC in here to sing a live rendition of the 'Thunderstruck' intro.........................when the beloved leader of this very organization is not 100% happy at ALL times, and is unable to focus on his important work because of it?!

Don't think for a one minute that it hasn't been noticed, in all of my AC/DC news feeds (well..... at least those that I haven't been banned from yet), that this dude - Tampa Bay Bucs GM Jason Licht (who, apparently, is also a big fan of our favorite rock band) - is often referred to in attention-grabbing, reputation-building, sports blog stories as "Buc's AC/DC-loving General Manager Jason Licht." http://www.joebucsfan.com/2017/05/speed/

..................Well, what the hell am I, then!? Just another piece of eye-candy???

So....... after months of tantrum-throwing within the hallowed halls of ThM, and further drunken tirades in front of illegal SBOHT happy-hour meetings ...............it has finally and wisely been decreed that, from this moment onward, I, your most humble and attention-averse servant............. shall now be referred to, in all offical correspondence, Playgirl photoshoots, sports blogs and columns, and iconic Rolling Stone magazine covers ............. as "Thunderstruck Makers' AC/DC-loving Primo Super-Honcho Bison Loaf". (Lick THAT, Licht!!)

Oh sure, this is all a little embarrassing for someone as free of ego and pretense as I am, but I also know that I have to start becoming comfortable in the skin of the major power broker that I've unwittingly allowed myself to become, and remind same self that this is just simply a case of keeping irreplacable organizational talent happy and contented.

Rest assured, however........that all of you big donors, select friends, some family members, most but not all adoring supporters, and the vast, vast majority of female pom-pom purveyors between the ages of 21 and 36........... may still call me "Loafy" when no one else of importance is around.

Peace,
    Loaf

(Now, with that all finished.............we can FINALLY get back to concentrating on more big talk about all the big plans that someone should really try to get done around here sometime.)
    Last edited by Bison Loaf; 06-13-2017 at 05:02 AM.

OMG!!! Thought I would take a few months reprieve (breeding goldendoodles to poodle season) and sure enough... I Got The Text... stating...
    LOAFY's position as HEAD of THUNDERSTRUCK MAKERS was being questioned???
    Seriously?
    Are you kidding me?!!
    Let me guess... his position is being questioned from a ThMaker who wrote a memo, because he felt uncomfortable during a conversation with LOAFY? ~

RIDICULOUS. Absolutely ridiculous! Someday, I will go back & read where this accusation is stemming from... but until then, LOAFY is bacon on the cheeseburger.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    OMG!!! Thought I would take a few months reprieve (breeding goldendoodles to poodle season) and sure enough... I Got The Text... stating...
    LOAFY's position as HEAD of THUNDERSTRUCK MAKERS was being questioned???
    Seriously?
    Are you kidding me?!!
    Let me guess... his position is being questioned from a ThMaker who wrote a memo, because he felt uncomfortable during a conversation with LOAFY? ~

RIDICULOUS. Absolutely ridiculous! Someday, I will go back & read where this accusation is stemming from... but until then, LOAFY is bacon on the cheeseburger.
    Let me get this straight...you are calling "LOAFY" pig parts? It appears an impeachment is imminent.

It is with a heavy heart that TAB is contemplating a vote of no confidence for Bison Loaf as the head of Thunderstruck Makers........................
    Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf.......................way back on 5/15/17, dammit! View Post
    While I'm waiting for my legion of fans and supporters to come here and drop the wrath of hell upon you (it's a given that Fanette and BisonVet will go ballistic over this, for example!).............................I'll just point out a couple of things during the short wait...........................
    Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette........................not until June 14th, but who's counting........... View Post

Well, well. Slow but sure. It only took a month this time for someone to drop everything... ...and rush to my defense.

Let me get this straight...you are calling "LOAFY" pig parts? It appears an impeachment is imminent.
    Since reading comprehension doesn't seem to be your strong suit.............let me interpret for you:

"Loafy is the delicious slab of sizzling hot meat that gives a girl hunger pains just to be around him!"

That's What She Said!!!

Well, well. Slow but sure. It only took a month this time for someone to drop everything... ...and rush to my defense.

Since reading comprehension doesn't seem to be your strong suit.............let me interpret for you:

"Loafy is the delicious slab of sizzling hot meat that gives a girl hunger pains just to be around him!"

That's What She Said!!!
    Face it Loaf...she called you swine.

Face it Loaf...she called you swine.
    OK, OK, dammit!! But at least she did so in a pleasing, passive-aggressive manner. I can live with that!

OK, OK, dammit!! But at least she did so in a pleasing, passive-aggressive manner. I can live with that!
    Just like we lived with DII until 2003? Just like we live with a Fargodome with four expanded-crowd-inhibiting columns? This is DII thinking. If you were any like of leader, you would pony up the money to send a truck and blocker to pick up AC/DC and their equipment and bring him to the tailgate lot in time for the opening game tailgate.