Page 34 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    While I'm waiting for my legion of fans and supporters to come here and drop the wrath of hell upon you (it's a given that Fanette and BisonVet will go ballistic over this, for example!).............................I'll just point out a couple of things during the short wait.

1. You, my dear deluded friend, have no idea how many approvals and political hoops I have to jump through, just to get one of my brilliant ideas approved. No, I'm not going to tell what those hoops are and, HELL NO, I don't want anyone to call me about it, but the first step in the process?..............Bresciani Must Go!

2. Louie13 has already been offered a huge monetary employment offer to come aboard ThM as a direct-report (to me) executive, junior-vice, coffee-fetching honcho. So once again, I've outmaneuvered everybody on this one. Just waiting on the signed personal oath of loyalty to myself, and, of course, his agreement to wash my car for the rest of his life.

3. Everybody knows AC/DC sounds great on cassette tape. These other musical delivery systems that you mention might SOUND like a good idea, but I can personally assure you that they are just a passing fad. We're in it for the long haul here at Thunderstruck Makers!
    One thing that you and TAB fail to acknowledge is the profound effect of the unpublicized trigger ThM recently passed at their last meeting. I don't know why you liberal/conservatives continue to sweep this under the rug, as we are now losing out on 10's of spots being added to the tailgating lots. Just check the math. Additionally, there is a real chance this whole thing could be cut and moved permanently to Sioux Falls. We all know that would result in a Title IX investigation of NDSU from the federal NCAA. We are barely getting by complying with the 4th prong of testing.

I know the truth because I picked up the phone and called.

Repeal the ThM trigger now, before we end up in the same conference as UND. We all know what that means...a WAC-led move to FBS through the addition of Wichita State, NMSU, and Robert Morris.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    One thing that you and TAB fail to acknowledge is the profound effect of the unpublicized trigger ThM recently passed at their last meeting. I don't know why you liberal/conservatives continue to sweep this under the rug, as we are now losing out on 10's of spots being added to the tailgating lots. Just check the math. Additionally, there is a real chance this whole thing could be cut and moved permanently to Sioux Falls. We all know that would result in a Title IX investigation of NDSU from the federal NCAA. We are barely getting by complying with the 4th prong of testing.

I know the truth because I picked up the phone and called.

Repeal the ThM trigger now, before we end up in the same conference as UND. We all know what that means...a WAC-led move to FBS through the addition of Wichita State, NMSU, and Robert Morris.
    Spoken like a true New Kids on the Block fan.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by transambison View Post
    spoken like a true new kids on the block fan.
    I LOVE THOSE GUYS!

My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

We all know that would result in a Title IX investigation...................
    I am very confident that we here at Thunderstruck Makers would never be subject to a Title IX investigation. We've got ironclad documentation that shows we've been advocating for Women's Beach Volleyball in the tailgating lots for a long, long time!

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...94#post1171294

I LOVE THOSE GUYS!

See what I have to put up with around here, people?

This dude, runtheoption - (if that, indeed, is even his real name) - doesn't seem to realize that, instead of New Kids On The Block, he puts up a video of the Cast of 'Hamilton". Idiot.

Grills, tents, heaters, flags, flat screens, cornhole games, paved reserved spots ......................and now, another "must have" out in Thunder TundraTM! Just think of the drinking games that could be played with this bad-boy!

"AC/DC Pinball Machine Back By Popular Demand.................." http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...300459554.html

I LOVE THOSE GUYS!
    Loaf has those guys on speed dial in case the weather turns bad he can then have them come out and "sing":

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Loaf has those guys on speed dial in case the weather turns bad he can then have them come out and "sing":

You are correct about this, Fanatic. I've scheduled them to double headline with Barry Manilow ....................... the day after I have a massive brain hemorrhage.

We don't want anyone to think that we aren't always on top of things here at Thunderstuck Makers, so we are informing you now that we think there is going to be some hellaciously long lines out in the Thunder TundraTM tailgating lots this fall, for the AC/DC Meet 'n Greet. As such and in our infinite wisdom, we have put together a reserved priority entry program that will most certainly alleviate much of the bitching and complaining.

The application is provided below. Good Luck!

Application (and flow chart) for reserved spots at the "AC/DC Sings Thunderstruck Live, Meet 'n Greet"

1. Do you have every album, and know every word of every song, of the iconic Rock Band AC/DC?
    A. Yes, of course. Who doesn't? ............................... Eloquently put. Continue on to Question Number 2.
    B. Almost all of them, but no, not yet. ....................... Stop, put down your pencil. You're not ready for such awesomeness.

2. Do you have a little extra cash laying around to grease the palms of ThM personel upon advance entry?
    A. I think my kid's got some paper-route money saved up somewhere. .......... We're still listening. Continue on to Question #3.
    B. I'll pay whatever the agreed upon entry price is. ..................................... Stop, and re-apply later. You need a complete attitude adjustment.

3. Just wondering how much paper-route money does your kid actually have saved up to "donate" to ThM?
    A. A hundred bucks or more, I think. He squirrels it away like his damn Mother. .......... Find it. And Continue on to question #4.
    B. 10 bucks or so. He spent the rest of it on a Bieber shirt! ....................................... Stop, and start working on your family's priorities, NOW!

4. If need be, are you willing to wait in a general admission line that is 5 miles long and requires you to line up 3 days in advance?
    A. It's AC/DC right?! I don't understand why this is even a question? .............. I know, right? Continue on to Question #5.
    B. WTF! I'm applying for reserved spots, idiot! Why would I do that?! .............. Stop. Whew! Caught this one just in time.

5. If granted reserved entry, what will you be bringing in with you?
    A. A large set of pom-poms for everyone to look at. ........ I hear ya. Continue on to Question #6.
    B. A case of Thunderstruck Tequila to share. .................. Uh-huh. Continue on to Question #6
    C. A bunch of Bon Scott bootleg masters. ...................... Tell it, brother. Continue on to Question #6
    D. All of the above. .............................. BINGO! Skip Questions #6, #7 and #8, and move directly ahead to Question #9
    E. None of the above. ............................ Stop, and ask yourself why you even exist on this earth.

6. After AC/DC, Carson Wentz, and Travis Beck, who is your all-time favorite Bison-related celebrity?
    A. Um.....well.......would it be Bison Loaf? ............ Continue on to Question #7 (but next time, don't stammer, dammit!)
    B. (Any other answer). .................................... Stop and step away from the paper. Security will be right with you.

7. Hypothetically, in case ThM screws the pooch and can only get the Axl Rose-fronted AC/DC, are you OK with that?
    A. You see.....this is what I love about you guys, always kidding around! ............. We're Busted! Continue on to Question #8
    B. As long as it's AC/DC, what the hell do I care?! ............................................. Stop. You're close, but not quite "getting" it.

8. Are you, or anyone in your family, related to anyone on the State Board of Higher Tailgating?
    A. Who are they? Anyone I SHOULD know or care about? ..................... Just screening for tailgating terrorists. Continue on to Question #9
    B. My brother's friend's cousin once dated a distant shirt-tail relative of the Board President. ......... Stop, and come back when you learn that honesty is not always the best policy.

9. Have you ever awoken your kids, marine-style or frat house pledge-style, on Bison Gameday to the song 'Thunderstruck'?
    A. Hell, it doesn't even have to be Bison Gameday for us! .......... The perfect answer! Skip Question #10. You're In!!
    B. Yes, every Bison Gamday, religously! ................................... Nice! Go on to Question #10.
    C. No. We have a strict noise ordinance in our neighborhood. ............. Stop. Dang it, you were so close! Go home now, in shame.

10. Ok, you're almost there. Careful now. Tricky Answer. Did anyone bitch, whine or complain when 'Thunderstruck' disturbed their peaceful morning slumber?
    A. Yes, but they were immediately and severely punished!! .............................. Congratulations!! You are ThM through and through!
    B. No, my kid just smiled at me and said "Dad, I love you!! Go Bison!!" ..................... That is just beautiful! (sniffle, sob) You're in too, buddy!!
    C. Yes, but only because the kid had a hockey game that day. ..................... Oooh! So close, yet so far away. Come back when your Bison Gameday's are completely void of all unnecessary distractions!
    Last edited by Bison Loaf; 05-25-2017 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    We don't want anyone to think that we aren't always on top of things here at Thunderstuck Makers, so we are informing you now that we think there is going to be some hellaciously long lines out in the Thunder TundraTM tailgating lots this fall, for the AC/DC Meet 'n Greet. As such and in our infinite wisdom, we have put together a reserved priority entry program that will most certainly alleviate much of the bitching and complaining.

The application is provided below. Good Luck!

Application (and flow chart) for reserved spots at the "AC/DC Sings Thunderstruck Live, Meet 'n Greet"

1. Do you have every album, and know every word of every song, of the iconic Rock Band AC/DC?
    A. Yes, of course. Who doesn't? ............................... Eloquently put. Continue on to Question Number 2.
    B. Almost all of them, but no, not yet. ....................... Stop, put down your pencil. You're not ready for such awesomeness.

2. Do you have a little extra cash laying around to grease the palms of ThM personel upon advance entry?
    A. I think my kid's got some paper-route money saved up somewhere. .......... We're still listening. Continue on to Question #3.
    B. I'll pay whatever the agreed upon entry price is. ..................................... Stop, and re-apply later. You need a complete attitude adjustment.

3. Just wondering how much paper-route money does your kid actually have saved up to "donate" to ThM?
    A. A hundred bucks or more, I think. He squirrels it away like his damn Mother. .......... Find it. And Continue on to question #4.
    B. 10 bucks or so. He spent the rest of it on a Bieber shirt! ....................................... Stop, and start working on your family's priorities, NOW!

4. If need be, are you willing to wait in a general admission line that is 5 miles long and requires you to line up 3 days in advance?
    A. It's AC/DC right?! I don't understand why this is even a question? .............. I know, right? Continue on to Question #5.
    B. WTF! I'm applying for reserved spots, idiot! Why would I do that?! .............. Stop. Whew! Caught this one just in time.

5. If granted reserved entry, what will you be bringing in with you?
    A. A large set of pom-poms for everyone to look at. ........ I hear ya. Continue on to Question #6.
    B. A case of Thunderstruck Tequila to share. .................. Uh-huh. Continue on to Question #6
    C. A bunch of Bon Scott bootleg masters. ...................... Tell it, brother. Continue on to Question #6
    D. All of the above. .............................. BINGO! Skip Questions #6, #7 and #8, and move directly ahead to Question #9
    E. None of the above. ............................ Stop, and ask yourself why you even exist on this earth.

6. After AC/DC, Carson Wentz, and Travis Beck, who is your all-time favorite Bison-related celebrity?
    A. Um.....well.......would it be Bison Loaf? ............ Continue on to Question #7 (but next time, don't stammer, dammit!)
    B. (Any other answer). .................................... Stop and step away from the paper. Security will be right with you.

7. Hypothetically, in case ThM screws the pooch and can only get the Axl Rose-fronted AC/DC, are you OK with that?
    A. You see.....this is what I love about you guys, always kidding around! ............. We're Busted! Continue on to Question #8
    B. As long as it's AC/DC, what the hell do I care?! ............................................. Stop. You're close, but not quite "getting" it.

8. Are you, or anyone in your family, related to anyone on the State Board of Higher Tailgating?
    A. Who are they? Anyone I SHOULD know or care about? ..................... Just screening for tailgating terrorists. Continue on to Question #9
    B. My brother's friend's cousin once dated a distant shirt-tail relative of the Board President. ......... Stop, and come back when you learn that honesty is not always the best policy.

9. Have you ever awoken your kids, marine-style or frat house pledge-style, on Bison Gameday to the song 'Thunderstruck'?
    A. Hell, it doesn't even have to be Bison Gameday for us! .......... The perfect answer! Skip Question #10. You're In!!
    B. Yes, every Bison Gamday, religously! ................................... Nice! Go on to Question #10.
    C. No. We have a strict noise ordinance in our neighborhood. ............. Stop. Dang it, you were so close! Go home now, in shame.

10. Ok, you're almost there. Careful now. Tricky Answer. Did anyone bitch, whine or complain when 'Thunderstruck' disturbed their peaceful morning slumber?
    A. Yes, but they were immediately and severely punished!! .............................. Congratulations!! You are ThM through and through!
    B. No, my kid just smiled at me and said "Dad, I love you!! Go Bison!!" ..................... That is just beautiful! (sniffle, sob) You're in too, buddy!!
    C. Yes, but only because the kid had a hockey game that day. ..................... Oooh! So close, yet so far away. Come back when your Bison Gameday's are completely void of all unnecessary distractions!
    You should send that questionnaire to scammers.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    You should send that questionnaire to scammers.
    First you pressure me to comp all your dirty women (TWHS), and now I'm supposed to comp all your Bison-tattooed business associates?!

You see, folks? The brazen attempts at influence peddling around here by well-heeled donors, are never-ending! I guess that's just the way of the world for all of us big-time organizations.