Page 97 of 126 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast

Thread: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Default Re: AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Oh I can certainly understand how you would feel this way, but technically, ANY change in AC/DC's total perfection of the craft of Rock and Roll is a "bastardization". It's just that when WE do it, it's seems like another layer of perfection upon perfection to the unsuspecting masses. We get that ................. and you're not wrong .............. so we'll forgive this small indiscretion for the good of the overall cause.

But we must always remember that there is a hierarchy in the Thunderstruck Makers world that needs to be adhered to at all times, in order for our lofty goals to be achieved.

At the very top of that hierarchy, of course, is AC/DC and their music. And then there is a very thin, miniscule layer of rarified air between them and whomever the handsome bastard may be is that is chosen as Lifetime Executive Super Honcho of ThM.

Then, there is 50 feet of crap until we get to our paid-in full Uppity Reserved Tailgating Members, then another 100 feet of crap until we get to our non-paying Uppity Reserved delinquent dipshits, then another 200 feet of crap until we get to all the icky and yucky General Admission tailgaters, and then another 500 feet of crap until we get to the "powers-that-be" at the State Board of Higher Tailgating (SBOHT), and then another 10,000 feet of crap until we get to Barry Manilow and his inexplicable cult of followers.

So, if everyone just simply stays in their lane, makes no sudden movements or loud noises, and does what we tell them to do without question at all times, we can get this AC/DC appearance thing done sooner rather than later.
    I heard the Lifetime Executive Super Honcho of ThM had some emails leaked. Seems in the last ten years he's made some off-color remarks football, AC/DC, and pompons. Word is his resignation letter is being drafted* at this very moment.

*With a broken crayon

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I heard the Lifetime Executive Super Honcho of ThM had some emails leaked. Seems in the last ten years he's made some off-color remarks football, AC/DC, and pompons. Word is his resignation letter is being drafted* at this very moment.

*With a broken crayon
    This might be the gayest thing I've ever heard in my whole life.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Oh I can certainly understand how you would feel this way, but technically, ANY change in AC/DC's total perfection of the craft of Rock and Roll is a "bastardization". It's just that when WE do it, it's seems like another layer of perfection upon perfection to the unsuspecting masses. We get that ................. and you're not wrong .............. so we'll forgive this small indiscretion for the good of the overall cause.

But we must always remember that there is a hierarchy in the Thunderstruck Makers world that needs to be adhered to at all times, in order for our lofty goals to be achieved.

At the very top of that hierarchy, of course, is AC/DC and their music. And then there is a very thin, miniscule layer of rarified air between them and whomever the handsome bastard may be is that is chosen as Lifetime Executive Super Honcho of ThM.

Then, there is 50 feet of crap until we get to our paid-in full Uppity Reserved Tailgating Members, then another 100 feet of crap until we get to our non-paying Uppity Reserved delinquent dipshits, then another 200 feet of crap until we get to all the icky and yucky General Admission tailgaters, and then another 500 feet of crap until we get to the "powers-that-be" at the State Board of Higher Tailgating (SBOHT), and then another 10,000 feet of crap until we get to Barry Manilow and his inexplicable cult of followers.

So, if everyone just simply stays in their lane, makes no sudden movements or loud noises, and does what we tell them to do without question at all times, we can get this AC/DC appearance thing done sooner rather than later.

Dare I ask? Where do I fit in the hierarchy? Speaking of bastardization, there has to be some side spot for me!
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Dare I ask? Where do I fit in the hierarchy? Speaking of bastardization, there has to be some side spot for me!
    Typically, as a Foreign National (assuming you entered these interwebs legally and were wearing a mandated mask at all times while doing so), we would somehow, out of the sheer goodness of our dear loving hearts, hold our nose and find you a spot wedged between the tired & saggy pompoms in General Admission, the unwashed mulletheads out in the Rugby Field, and the obnoxious pile of well-worn, stanky smelling beer coolers slightly northwest of Dakota Field that your buddy Roadwarrior has discarded (or lost) during his 250 years of well-hydrated existence in the area.

But since you've generally behaved yourself here, we would not be opposed to you joining the non-paying Uppity Reserved Bastards in the West Lot after paying an outrageous fee for the privilege of doing so yourself, should those people approve of that kind of diversity within their high-brow midst (Ha! Good luck on THAT!) and should you yourself be able to stand their snooty arrogant asses for more than 5 minutes after getting there (Ha! Good luck on THAT!).

It's completely up to you, but remember, there will be no refunds should things not work out.

We at Thunderstruck Makers have been hearing some disturbing rumblings around the ThM office water/vodka cooler that some of the much lesser (aren't they all) organizational leaders, coaches, and honchos around these parts are having a very difficult time answering tough questions from the state-sponsored media that covers them. So .................... in typical "Loafy" fashion, I very humbly took it upon myself to help my fellow (but lesser, don't forget that qualifier) honchos in need.

Three weeks ago, I called all our flunkies, lackies, toadies, and grunts together in an emergency meeting and tasked them with (1) taking a damn shower once in a while (whew, the stench!), (2) to stop snickering and giggling when I ask why people are chanting "Let's Go Loafy" all the time, and (3) quickly digging into our massive media archives and finding the very best answers that we have used to keep those ravenous bastards at bay during our most difficult times. I also explicitly told them that my fellow honcho brethren are hurting and we MUST ........ MUST dammit, get this information out to them in the next 24 hours, or ELSE heads are gonna roll!

Well, here we are a short 3 weeks later (God, I love those guys!) and miraculously, here are your face-savings answers. I think we can all agree that these gems should quickly head off any future trouble with the media. You're welcome ......... once again ......... from Thunderstruck Makers.

Thunderstruck Makers Complete Guide of Answers to Stupid Media Questions

1. Ok, here's your damn answer, Mister ............... I honestly thought I could get by with it.
    2. I know you are, but what am I.
    3. Well OF COURSE I'm responsible for everything we do here, except for when it's not my fault. Duh.
    4. No, I don't believe that we glorify alcohol here. Booze means nothing to us, unless we run out of it.
    5. I'm sorry, could you repeat that? I've got a raging hangover and blacked out there for a moment.
    6. How the hell should I know?! Do I LOOK like I can tell time?
    7. Ask yourself this before you start talking: Is this guy mentally stable enough for me to even ask this question?
    8. Oh really. Well my Mom can beat up your Dad. So there.
    9. Pfft. I don't even stand for the Anthem, so why would I kneel for Thunderstruck?
    10. Well if I DID say that before, I must have been either joking, kidding, lying, or high on something. So, doesn't really count.
    11. Excuse me please, I was actually calling on the guy behind you. The one with the easy questions.
    12. If funds are missing, it surely wasn't me. You can clearly see I've got a big honkin' chain connected to MY wallet.
    13. I'm sorry, could you repeat that, Miss? I was too busy staring at your boobs.
    14. Well in my own defense, I had had a few snorts before all of THAT happened.
    15. What's our excuse?!? Lady, we don't NEED excuses to screw up. We're Thunderstruck Makers! It just comes natural!
    Last edited by Bison Loaf; 11-09-2021 at 02:34 PM.

Okay, for one time and one time only, it's your chance for your small, inconsequential voices to be heard about AC-DC! No, no, no .......... NOT here at Thunderstruck Makers ...... ....... MY GOD people, get serious! No, we're talking about "Loudwire" has a poll out that asks for the best Bon Scott-era AC/DC Song (Song .......... as in singular Yeah, good luck with THAT!). (https://loudwire.com/best-bon-scott-ac-dc-song-vote/)

Their 10 choices are:

Big Balls
    Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap ..........http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...29#post1297529
    Highway To Hell
    High Voltage ..............http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...60#post1336160
    It's A Long Way To The Top (If You Wanna Rock & Roll) ..............http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...70#post1175570
    Jailbreak ....................http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...98#post1526098
    Let There Be Rock ..........http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...81#post1214181
    The Jack .................... http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...77#post1274477
    T.N.T.
    Whole Lotta Rosie

We've already totally and maliciously wrecked 6 of the 10 on this list and those "good-natured" parodies are linked behind them for your review. Who knows, the classics on this list that have been short-shrifted so far might be a harbinger of what's yet to come here at Thunderstruck Makers, IF ........ IF we can somehow stave off banishment for another 5 years!

By the way, the Bon Scott Era songs that WE would have included on this list (other than every damn one of them) are:

Live Wire
    Problem Child
    Riff Raff
    Sin City ............................. http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...50#post1291250
    If You Want Blood (You've Got it)
    .................. http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...81#post1242881

We've had our way with two of those ................ so far.

Default AC/DC to the West Lot.........rumors

ESPN just ran a Mitsubishi commercial that sounded great but I’m wondering if that was sanctioned by TsM. Share in royalties on that one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Nice work, Boys! We at ThM want to sincerely congratulate Angus & Crew (as long as it serves our butt-kissing purposes), but we're guessing the price just went up for a West Lot Meet 'n Greet (you greedy damn bastards)!

"AC/DC scores 3 Grammy nominations" .........................https://www.antimusic.com/news/2021/...inations.shtml

Best Rock Album - AC/DC "Power Up"
    Best Rock Performance - AC/DC "Shot In The Dark"
    Best Music Video - AC/DC "Shot In The Dark"

Yeah, it may cost us a few more schillings to get these guys in here someday, but DON'T (for a minute) think that we at ThM are without a little award-ceremony leverage ourselves. Surprisingly, the Grammy's didn't snub us this year like they usually do, and the kind of hardware they could very well be bestowing upon us will be a valuable negotiating tool when the time comes for us to put the hammer down on our Aussie rockers. Behold, in the very fine print on Page 146 of the Awards Program, we find this little snippet:

Best Live Symphonic Body Cavity Performance From a Tailgating Port-a-Potty: Thunderstruck Makers "Chili Feed Aftermath ..... A Three-Part Movement In B-Flat"

Looks like we're gonna need a bigger trophy case!!
    Last edited by Bison Loaf; 12-03-2021 at 03:23 PM.

https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdj1X6r9/

maybe this will fill the stands
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

11:00 o’clock kickoff next Saturday will be a bit early for AC/DC.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.