Page 66 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I'm unsure why you are so sure of yourself I don't believe I have seen you ever at a game
    MNLonghorn is at home watching the game on espn3 so he can break down the tape for us.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    MNLonghorn is at home watching the game on espn3 so he can break down the tape for us.
    i cant watch ndsu bball. hurts the eyes

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    landing Hanks would be huge as hed be a transcending talent...just hope NDSU beats out UNC(olorado) to get him
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t4P732lsJ8M

#34, enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    Slick does it get better after the 1st 30 seconds? Hanks lost the tip off to a smaller dude, he clanked a wide open 12 footer then got beat by a slow white kid on defense.. cmon man!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

How tall is #34

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Horn had 24 points @Memphis last year. Making 8 of 12 from 3 adding 5 rebounds.

Started 13 games averaging 7.9ppg as a true freshman. Sit one, play 3. Friends with the 3 incoming Minnneapolis kids.

Appears like a nice addition to the club. Which needed help! this class still waiting on some hopefully big news from Griesel. Sam, come be a part of this class!

He also had offers from New Hampshire, South Dakota and Western Carolina out of high school.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Lakes must be jacked with the mpls recruiting... I know I am lots of talent in the metro time to get us some

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Horn had 24 points @Memphis last year. Making 8 of 12 from 3 adding 5 rebounds.

Started 13 games averaging 7.9ppg as a true freshman. Sit one, play 3. Friends with the 3 incoming Minnneapolis kids.

Appears like a nice addition to the club. Which needed help! this class still waiting on some hopefully big news from Griesel. Sam, come be a part of this class!

He also had offers from New Hampshire, South Dakota and Western Carolina out of high school.
    Do we have a backup plan if we don't get Sam? JUCO big on the radar at all? Or will we just hold onto that scholarship for next year?

So is he a good shooter? Always a welcome addition. Looks like we are going to be a perimeter, wing oriented team again. Lets utilize it and see if we can run a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    So is he a good shooter? Always a welcome addition. Looks like we are going to be a perimeter, wing oriented team again. Lets utilize it and see if we can run a bit.

Horn played in 30 games, 19.7 minutes per game as a true freshman.
    78-206 fg shooting - 37.9%
    48-137 3 fg shooting - 35%
    79% FT shooting - hope this is an indicator shooting % can improve

31 assists
    34 turnovers

I have not seen him play, but that turnover/assist ratio needs to improve a bunch. A true freshman averaging 7.9 ppg is impressive, but his stats need to improve. Who said, the best thing about freshman is they become sophomores? Al McGuire? Anyways, there is a need here for that improvement going from a freshman season to a sophomore season. Looking forward to seeing it happen.