Page 63 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Coaches first job is to recruit.... I don’t think we are done yet I like what I see
    that translates into x's and o's how?

Figure skating, must have been good footwork training for Odell Wilson IV and helped him have those good low post moves......

There's a good chance that NDSU will likely add a couple of more players before the signing period closes on May 16th.
    http://www.wday.com/sports/basketbal...mpression=true

The Bison have a need for a physical rebounder. Hope Wilson is good at setting picks when the Bison run the weave, can dream on him in the pickandroll on some of those plays, really keep the opponents’ defense off-balance. And as he adds strength, can see him posting up, holding his position, demanding the ball ala DexterW. And being a lefty adds another different look for opponents to defend.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Love this get, like I said before I wish he was a little taller but if he was we wouldn't have had a shot at him. I would definitely still like to see a JUCO big to come in along with him and if we can find a good one we'll be headed back in the right direction.

Griesel taking an unofficial visit to NDSU today! Let’s close the deal!

If Griesel and Christianson sign, I'm off the ledge.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    that translates into x's and o's how?
    I honestly don’t think x’s and o’s is the issue I would pick with Dave’s coaching... I think his X’s and O’s knowledge is off the charts... if there is a shortcoming I’d pick at flexibility... or playing the style that best fits your players is where I’d pick but I’m sure that is something that comes with experience

Quote Originally Posted by BisonJD View Post
    Griesel taking an unofficial visit to NDSU today! Let’s close the deal!
    WOuld be one of the biggest gets in years. Kid has really exploded. Has a ton of offers. This class is already looking really good with one more piece not announced. Sam has been the huge target for years. Hoping for great news and great news soon!

Last year SUCKED! I am so glad this class is a large class and we have the bad vibe of last year gone. Fun to get a big man. I really believe the two incoming guards start. The team will be very different and a lot of fun. #drinkupkoolaidfans

I am glad we had some attrition. We had to get more talent, and we are doing that. Getting Biggs was a good start. A unique talent.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    WOuld be one of the biggest gets in years. Kid has really exploded. Has a ton of offers. This class is already looking really good with one more piece not announced. Sam has been the huge target for years. Hoping for great news and great news soon!

Last year SUCKED! I am so glad this class is a large class and we have the bad vibe of last year gone. Fun to get a big man. I really believe the two incoming guards start. The team will be very different and a lot of fun. #drinkupkoolaidfans

I am glad we had some attrition. We had to get more talent, and we are doing that. Getting Biggs was a good start. A unique talent.
    Want to drop any hints? Position? JC? Grad Transfer?

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    If Griesel and Christianson sign, I'm off the ledge.
    Hope you took some tailgating supplies with to the ledge for the duration
    as Christensen is a junior - can’t sign until next Nov-Dec early signing period.

I was super bummed when we missed out on Sam earlier to USD. Really happy to see that he is taking a visit and would be a fantastic get for NDSU.