Page 61 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    This is NDSU MBB we are discussing, right?

I’ll believe it when I see it ... not holding breath for that long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For having 0 for give a shit factor.... you sure voice many opinions to the contrary.... watch out for the pastors kid selling for a fundraiser

MPLS NORTH 6 6 260 lb Odell "BIGS" Wilson IV is officially visiting NDSU this weekend.

we NEED a BRUISER DOWN LOW LIKE THIS!!!

NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    For having 0 for give a shit factor.... you sure voice many opinions to the contrary.... watch out for the pastors kid selling for a fundraiser
    after all this talk about next year class - so what do you think our chance are of having a 50/50 season ?

NDSU has official basketball visit with Odell "BIGS" Wilson mpls north 6 6 260 big man this upcoming weekend. what NDSU is missing!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COmT3KCD7lE

Quote Originally Posted by jcdcubs View Post
    NDSU has official basketball visit with Odell "BIGS" Wilson mpls north 6 6 260 big man this upcoming weekend. what NDSU is missing!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COmT3KCD7lE
    Interesting......thought he was committed to playing football for Northern Iowa. I assume this means he is choosing basketball for the next level.

Quote Originally Posted by goalpost View Post
    after all this talk about next year class - so what do you think our chance are of having a 50/50 season ?
    We will “the next year”. Wash, rinse, repeat. Always recruiting the next real player and we’re “a young” BB team. Wash, rinse and repeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The height of only 6'6" is a little concerning but he's a big, tough dude who seems to have pretty good footwork already. Doesn't quite have the arm length of Dex but appears to be more athletic at this stage so if there's any chance he grows an inch or two yet and continues to develop he could be a great one for us! Right now he's better than any option we have so this is good news

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    The height of only 6'6" is a little concerning but he's a big, tough dude who seems to have pretty good footwork already. Doesn't quite have the arm length of Dex but appears to be more athletic at this stage so if there's any chance he grows an inch or two yet and continues to develop he could be a great one for us! Right now he's better than any option we have so this is good news
    I would agree that 6'6" is a little short. I like the size of his body. If he is aggressive and positions himself within the lane well, that can make up for height. He is not here yet and will just have to wait and see.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Ryan James
    @RyanJamesMN
    ·
    1h
    During his Sunday/Monday official visit to North Dakota State 2018 Minneapolis North big Odell Wilson IV was offered a scholarship
    New 2018 offer

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    New 2018 offer
    where the f are the 2017 offers bruin? burgandyy? kermit------somedy text richman i gott a 15th year senior we could sign-----kevin hanks the fighting pride of ogema minnesota from white earth nation------just finished up his 14th year jr campaign at leech lake tribal college and was named all conference averaging 16 pts 10 rebounds 3 assists 3 steals and 3 blocks per game-----would provide much needed leadership and court knowledge, for a young squad

upload picture