Page 5 of 134 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    I give LPA, or any other team, not much of a chance to win it all versus Minneapolis North. Obviously open enrollment can be used to a distinct advantage in the Twin Cities when they recruit (excuse me, I think "enroll" is the proper term) players who are maybe riding the pine in the large high schools.
    Maybe, guess I haven't heard that with North...

Quote Originally Posted by goldenshower View Post
    Maybe, guess I haven't heard that with North...
    Yeah, wait...what? Maybe I'm missing something, but North is usually one of those schools that kids transfer out of...I take it you have never been to North Minneapolis? And I'm not talking about NE.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Yeah, wait...what? Maybe I'm missing something, but North is usually one of those schools that kids transfer out of...I take it you have never been to North Minneapolis? And I'm not talking about NE.
    you aren't missing anything-the other guy was implying kids from bigger schools transfer in rather than riding the pine. I hadn't heard that, I wouldn't assume that too many parents would approve of open enrolling their kid to North for athletics but the other guy might have inside info?

I have been to North, I went to the Hopkins game that north nearly won. Great atmosphere, had a great time. Tyler Johnson is an absolute stud!

you aren't missing anything-the other guy was implying kids from bigger schools transfer in rather than riding the pine. I hadn't heard that, I wouldn't assume that too many parents would approve of open enrolling their kid to North for athletics but the other guy might have inside info?

I have been to North, I went to the Hopkins game that north nearly won. Great atmosphere, had a great time. Tyler Johnson is an absolute stud!
    Sorry, that never been to North wasn't directed at you. I'm sure the game was great, it was more a comment about North Minneapolis the area of town.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Sorry, that never been to North wasn't directed at you. I'm sure the game was great, it was more a comment about North Minneapolis the area of town.
    Lol no worries, I agree with what your saying...rough area--not a place to go on vacation

Lol no worries, I agree with what your saying...rough area--not a place to go on vacation
    Or ever unless you need some stuff.
    .. or are a thrill seeker wanting to say you actual did dodge a bullet

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

How good are the big guys coming back next year?
    Going to need someone to combat that big guy from sdsu

the 7 footer (Junior) that we have coming from Dickinson plays tomorrow night against Davies. He is really developing quickly. Also keep an eye on Moody kid.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by bajadanny View Post
    How good are the big guys coming back next year?
    Going to need someone to combat that big guy from sdsu
    Isn't that the truth otherwise it is going to be Daumit all year long for the next 3 years.

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    the 7 footer (Junior) that we have coming from Dickinson plays tomorrow night against Davies. He is really developing quickly. Also keep an eye on Moody kid.
    For a 7 footer he has been too inconsistent this year. No reason a 6'10" kid in ND should have multiple games with under 5 rebounds. The points I can see since Glasser gives Moody the green light to shoot when he crosses half court.