Page 4 of 134 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

LPA won 80-63. Bergh had 26 points. Another good player for LPA had 25. Hillcrest had a kid who scored 23 in the first half and ended up with 30. LPA plays Friday night on the CW out of fargo if anyone is interested in watching.

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    LPA won 80-63. Bergh had 26 points. Another good player for LPA had 25. Hillcrest had a kid who scored 23 in the first half and ended up with 30. LPA plays Friday night on the CW out of fargo if anyone is interested in watching.
    The other player with 25 was Mitch Hall. With defenses trying to collapse on Jesse in the middle, Mitch has responded very well the last few weeks with openings on the outside. Plus, Mitch's free throw shooting has been great down the stretches of games. Hillcrest came out hot last night, leading 23-10 after the first 7 minutes, but LPA outscored them 70 to 40 after that.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

With all this talk about Bergh and others, are we actually recruiting these kids?

Bergh dominated tonight's game to send LPA to state. He appears to be be a project to me. Chad Walthall was at the game tonight, I'm assuming to watch Bergh.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Nathan Reuvers (2017) article, including recent visit to Creighton and
    Coach McDermott
    http://www.gopherhole.com/news_artic...rrer_id=388419

The 6' 10" Reuvers' offer list includes Creighton, Green Bay, Santa Clara, SDSU & DePaul
    Reuvers adds a Wisconsin offer.....oh well.....
    Had already blown up as a recruit.
    On the good news front, see where MSU-Moorhead is getting
    another Sevlie, Joe, who is 6' 7".

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    Bergh dominated tonight's game to send LPA to state. He appears to be be a project to me. Chad Walthall was at the game tonight, I'm assuming to watch Bergh.
    True, a project, but he has played only two seasons of organized basketball. Go, Raiders!

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    True, a project, but he has played only two seasons of organized basketball. Go, Raiders!
    LPA lucked out and is able to avoid Minneapolis North until the championship...hope they have a good showing!

Quote Originally Posted by goldenshower View Post
    LPA lucked out and is able to avoid Minneapolis North until the championship...hope they have a good showing!
    Who knows, maybe LPA is the sleeper since they did not crack into the Top 10 rankings all year. We shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    Who knows, maybe LPA is the sleeper since they did not crack into the Top 10 rankings all year. We shall see.
    Maybe??? I've seen north play twice this year and they are deep, athletic, pretty big, and play above the rim. I personally don't understand how North is 1A, they have played and lost competitive games to ranked 4A schools (lost to Hopkins by 2 lost to Champlin Park by 13, theo John is arguably the best big man in the state and they controlled him pretty well).

I'm a gambling man and will take North and give you the field...I love the LPA pride though

Quote Originally Posted by goldenshower View Post
    Maybe??? I've seen north play twice this year and they are deep, athletic, pretty big, and play above the rim. I personally don't understand how North is 1A, they have played and lost competitive games to ranked 4A schools (lost to Hopkins by 2 lost to Champlin Park by 13, theo John is arguably the best big man in the state and they controlled him pretty well).

I'm a gambling man and will take North and give you the field...I love the LPA pride though
    I give LPA, or any other team, not much of a chance to win it all versus Minneapolis North. Obviously open enrollment can be used to a distinct advantage in the Twin Cities when they recruit (excuse me, I think "enroll" is the proper term) players who are maybe riding the pine in the large high schools.