Page 39 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

This message board seemed to pass away outside of the football thread lately? Seems like we have little to no concern with basketball stuff of late

Quote Originally Posted by The Lost Dutchman View Post
    This message board seemed to pass away outside of the football thread lately? Seems like we have little to no concern with basketball stuff of late
    Well when there is only a few recruits to talk about (unlike football), discussion slows quickly. I will miss Khy, but looking forward to the two JUCO's coming in along with the true freshmen. Also get to see what Hunter will give us more this year. Hope Jordan can be that Man in the middle but it will take him a year on the bench, I assume.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Am still hoping the Bison find a PF/C from the juco ranks, or a grad transfer, to fill out
    recruiting for next season and add some depth. That would leave 1 scholly, I believe, to carry over to next season.

Joe Hedstrom - 6' 10" 2018 from Hopkins HS - NDSU offer - his recruiting continues to pick up.
    Ryan James reports he recently picked up offers from Loyola (MD) and Cleveland State.
    Have seen notes on bigger schools also scouting Hedstrom.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lost Dutchman View Post
    This quite simply is not a basketball friendly board.... it actually isn't a fun board anymore tatanka left us and the board may never recover
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Looks like Samuelson is getting the last scholly. Well deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    Looks like Samuelson is getting the last scholly. Well deserved.
    Love his energy off the bench.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Am still hoping the Bison find a PF/C from the juco ranks, or a grad transfer, to fill out
    recruiting for next season and add some depth. That would leave 1 scholly, I believe, to carry over to next season.

Joe Hedstrom - 6' 10" 2018 from Hopkins HS - NDSU offer - his recruiting continues to pick up.
    Ryan James reports he recently picked up offers from Loyola (MD) and Cleveland State.
    Have seen notes on bigger schools also scouting Hedstrom.
    0% Chance NDSU lands Hedstrom

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Definitely like what I see here! Good size, good court vision, able to finish around the rim and most importantly he looks like a good defender which is definitely a need. This is also his high school tape, hoping a year of JC ball has allowed him to get even better. The only thing that i was missing from the highlights is I didn't seem him dunk once, even on the fast breaks, would be nice if he's added a little more explosiveness which is definitely something Carlin did in his time here. Looking forward to watching him next year!

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

SF/PF 2018 South Dakota State verbal Trevor Hanson has decommitted from the Bunnies

Ryan James tweeting that PG Jarius Cook (2018 - Park Center) was offered by NDSU after the Elite Camp.
    It is Cook's 2nd offer (Idaho)

6' 8" PF Ethan Youso, Virginia MN was offered by Sioux Falls.
    Youso is a 2018 NDSU interest, was at the NDSU Elite Camp.

Other names mentioned as being at the Elite Camp include 6' 10" Justin Balcome (Alexandria),
    6' 0" PG Matt Todd (Monticello) and Calvin Wishart of Delano.