Page 30 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

NDSU commit Rocky Krueser had 27 points last night to lead Totino to a playoff win!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    Watched the Dickinson state A game last night and I gotta say I'm pretty excited about us landing Jordan. Definitely will need to get a little stronger (and learn to shoot free throws as his 0-fer performance left a lot to be desired) but he did a pretty good job of gaining position, had nice touch around the rim, got up and down the floor very well for a kid that size and definitely has the shot blocking ability we need. Even got to see him throw one down while getting fouled, once our S&C program gets a hold of him and can make him a little more explosive this kid is going to be fun to watch. With Dylan & Deng already looking like solid shot blockers I think we have ourselves a little block party coming in the next few years.
    He was fun to watch and the potential is definitely there. There were quite a few times when he got out to defend the perimeter that he was blown by, his length bailed him out with some blocks from behind but he will need to improve that aspect a bunch in the Summit, Daum would eat him for lunch now with his outside in game. I really really hope we can redshirt and take the long term team view with him. Jordan as a 5th year would be so much more productive than him as freshman.

Bison recruit Tyree Eady is a finalist for Wisconsin top senior wing award averaging 22 ppg this year.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Evan Wesenberg and Malik Clements are leaving the program. per Jeff Culhane tweet

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Evan Wesenberg and Malik Clements are leaving the program. per Jeff Culhane tweet
    Best of luck to both young men. Evan never panned out and got passed by others on the roster. Malik likely had limited minutes next season and coming off a tough injury...

NDSU now has 3 scholarships available.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    This is not a big surprise. Evan never saw the floor and Malik is coming back from injury and probably seeing any potential playing time limited at best. Thank you for your time guys. Best of luck to you in the future.

Can we get a JUCO player then? or sign another freshman?
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Samuelson gets a scholly now i assume?

Quote Originally Posted by BigDEXX View Post
    Samuelson gets a scholly now i assume?
    I would assume that is likely now.

Hope the staff can find a JUCO to help beef up the team for next year.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

One would think he earned one.