Page 28 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878128 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Meidinger 11/11 22 pts, 10 boards. 2 Seed Dickinson upset by 7 seed Bismarck St. Mary's 99-95. Moody had 42 points.
    Can they still make it to state? Wanted to see him on TV.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Can they still make it to state? Wanted to see him on TV.
    Yes they can. Play this afternoon. Need to win today and tomorrow in the losers bracket.

GO BISON!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 2 scored 66 points and they lost a ND High School game? Wonder what happened there.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    The 2 scored 66 points and they lost a ND High School game? Wonder what happened there.
    I was at the game. Not going to win many HS games giving up 99 points. St Mary's was hot, 13-26 from the 3 point line. Dickinson was hurt by turnovers that led to a lot of easy baskets for St Mary's. Late in the game Moody ran the point because of Dickinson's lack of a ball handler. He had 36 Of his 42 in the 2nd half.
    Dickinson beat Mandan this afternoon so a win tomorrow will get then into a State tournament. Meidinger got into early foul trouble and spent a lot of the game on the bench.

Dickinson beat Legacy this afternoon to advance to the State Tournament. Meidinger had 15 points, 14 rebounds, 3 blocks and 2 assists. He had a nice 2nd half after struggling early.

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Dickinson beat Legacy this afternoon to advance to the State Tournament. Meidinger had 15 points, 14 rebounds, 3 blocks and 2 assists. He had a nice 2nd half after struggling early.
    For those who have seen him play, a question regarding Meidinger....... does he have a 15 ft. shot? .......that's all he would need with his height...... a 15 ft. shot that he can hit consistently. Is that too much to ask?

I have never seen him attempt a shot more than 5 or 6 feet from the basket in the ten or so times that I have seen him play. He does have a nice stroke at the free throw line though. I am much more excited about his future at NDSU then I was a year ago. He moves very well for a big man and has gotten much stronger on the boards. He still has moments where he looks pretty raw out there but he did have a stretch in the state qualifying game wher he dominated the boards and scored 8 straight points... Yes, he is a project but if he continues to develop, with his size, he could be a dominant force in the paint in a few years!

Is there any chance of bringing in a JUCO player to help sooner than later? IF so what would we be looking for? Post, stretch 4, defensive stopper or just a body to help
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Are we showing any interest in the 7 footer for LPA?

Quote Originally Posted by riedestt View Post
    Are we showing any interest in the 7 footer for LPA?
    Not that I am aware of but there are others on this board more plugged in on the recruiting end.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.