Page 111 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1335

Thread: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Interesting - I thought we were full on scholarships....Coaches from North Dakota State and South Dakota are at CDH vs Mounds View tonight to see J'Vonne Hadley of CDH, a 2020 forward

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    Interesting - I thought we were full on scholarships....Coaches from North Dakota State and South Dakota are at CDH vs Mounds View tonight to see J'Vonne Hadley of CDH, a 2020 forward
    things can happen, a 5 for 4 from an incoming recruit or this guy. transfers. redshirting someone else.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Cretin Derham Hall 76
    Mounds View 68

Ryan James
    @RyanJamesMN
    ·
    14h
    J'Vonne Hadley was unstoppable down the stretch. Unguardable. Love his ability to score on the cut, love his ability to take contact and finish. J'Vonne Hadley 29 points (11-17fg, 5-7ft, 2 3s)
    Had Colorado State, South Dakota offers at one time.
    Perhaps still does with the ‘Yotes

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    He put the Bison Horns up in reply to this tweet below... we recruiting him? Dave's dad runs NDSCS & we still ain't never got a player there since Andre Smith

Congrats to NDSCS All-American Duoth Gach on breaking the career 3-point FG record at NDSCS previously held by his older brother, Gach Gach. Duoth is currently at 184 (and counting) in just 57 career games. He's shooting 46.4 percent from 3 this season.

He finished with 32 tonight. https://t.co/v6wdHH2V9T

Not quite right. He is shooting 46.4 from the floor 40.4 from 3 point range. Just saying

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    Not quite right. He is shooting 46.4 from the floor 40.4 from 3 point range. Just saying
    oh. funny I havent seen any offers for him yet
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

cats lost a heartbreaker in montaner last night------i seen momos been getting offers from a bunch of schools ive never heard of, hopefully he holds out 4 the cobbers and a offer from coaching legend CR gulsvig!

Trim is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    cats lost a heartbreaker in montaner last night------i seen momos been getting offers from a bunch of schools ive never heard of, hopefully he holds out 4 the cobbers and a offer from coaching legend CR gulsvig!
    What you talking about Slick? Is Chuck interim after the other dude quit? My quick google search turned up nothing
    "I'll whoop your ass boy!" -Ron Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Trim View Post
    What you talking about Slick? Is Chuck interim after the other dude quit? My quick google search turned up nothing
    just schemin and dreamin trim daddy---------would be epic tho and makes alot of sense-------if it happens RU in for unbison style seats at the historic concorida field house? whats a guy gotta do 2 get this done how many farms does concorida need 4 cripes sakes!

message to follow (off topic)--------------

i already got the squad assembled trim just need a legendary coach 2 revive a proud and storied cobber basketball program. momo running the point, duoth gach lights out shooting guard, at small forward were brining in kevin hanks as a 19th year redshirt senior, deshawn walker from dakota county at power forward and then gideon bazanga from the congo at center--------sitting on the bench well have 10 pre med or pre law choir boys to make sure we qualify and win the MIAC! whose with me?????

Trim is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

While we are at it, let's get ol Torgy on Chuck's bench. Return to glory
    "I'll whoop your ass boy!" -Ron Hunter