Page 10 of 134 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    will be the biggest recruit in the history of the program, yet people complain. Comical to me. Same fans wonder why everyone doesn't have a 6'10 kid that is perfect. Yet we do get one to verbal to us, and people question his stat line. Honestly, it is funny to me. He will be a dominant force for NDSU. Cannot wait for him to actually sign. They have worked very hard to build that relationship. He has about 24-36 months to mature and fill out. He will be needed.
    Whoa slow down there turbo....let's get 'em on campus and see what he can do first...

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I have seen Meidingers play multiple times. He has only been playing basketball for a few years and I saw plenty of improvement just this season. He is a project but you can't teach height. What I like about him is that he has good feet, moves well for a tall kid. He does not, at this time have good hands and needs to get stronger. He let a lot of rebounds get away by either not being able to catch it or bringing the ball down and having it stripped away. Time will tell, but a 7 footer with good mobility is a nice project to have IMO!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Whoa slow down there turbo....let's get 'em on campus and see what he can do first...
    Agreed, message boards are not the place to project how good a verbal recruit is going to be

Jesus, people bitch about anything and everything on here nowadays.

I will stand by my statement that I stated a month ago...when it is all said and done, he will be the biggest recruit to ever sign here. 7 footers don't grow on trees. This is a huge get for the staff and they probably wish he could sign now.

In another note, we got a walk on today from Nebraska. I believe he was first team super state out of Gretna, NE. Jared Samuelson. Nice addition to the squad.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

http://www.neprepzone.com/basketball...7a4bb4df0.html

article on Samuelson. Sounds like a good kid. State Champ.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    Agreed, message boards are not the place to project how good a verbal recruit is going to be

Jesus, people bitch about anything and everything on here nowadays.
    You know what's funny, this post seems more like bitching than what I posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I will stand by my statement that I stated a month ago...when it is all said and done, he will be the biggest recruit to ever sign here. 7 footers don't grow on trees. This is a huge get for the staff and they probably wish he could sign now.

In another note, we got a walk on today from Nebraska. I believe he was first team super state out of Gretna, NE. Jared Samuelson. Nice addition to the squad.
    How do we know you don't just mean this literally and not figuratively? Quite a few indications you might be referring to size, and not necessarily talent/impact on the program.

(Just kidding. The two size-related words and the possibility it could be taken literally just made me smile.)

Logan Strom - 6' 8" 240 - (2017 NDSU interest) racking up football offers also;

Wyoming now offering (TE), also SDSU and South Dakota (SDSU was also basketball offer, coaching change reminder)

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Logan Strom - 6' 8" 240 - (2017 NDSU interest) racking up football offers also;

Wyoming now offering (TE), also SDSU and South Dakota (SDSU was also basketball offer, coaching change reminder)
    I'd sign Strom for Basketball right now. I like his game.

I was wondering I thought signing period started the 13th of April. !) is the 7-0 athlete going or eligible to sign during this time. 2) are the bison going to sign anyone else if not the previous athlete during this signing period.