Page 105 of 134 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1335

Thread: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

man this sucks, this kid is legit. wish NDSU got him

Caledonia 2020 point guard Noah King has committed to South Dakota State https://t.co/ccEzHm9aQX
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

over 20+ D1 basketball players in 2020 class of Minnesota.

NDSU needs to be on top of these guys

http://m.startribune.com/get-to-know...ass/512565352/

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

Caledonia 2020 point guard Noah King has committed to South Dakota State https://t.co/ccEzHm9aQX
    His brother Owen is already at SDSU. I wouldn't be so disappointed/surprised by this.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonJD View Post
    His brother Owen is already at SDSU. I wouldn't be so disappointed/surprised by this.
    I know... but this kid is better and it would've been a big screw you to sdsu if we got him

momo kone and the wildcats host harlyn hill and dakota county 2moro night----------momo is a 1 man fast break dime dropping machine hopefuly he gets to guard harlyn (who reminds me of george hill, hes pretty slick out there) dakota also has a tyson ward type wanna be named deshawn walker from texas--------i dont know what schalrships (if any) are left but we might be able 2 grab momo as a walk on (i have no idea what offers he has, if any) he would be a great team-mate to have 2 say the least--------just a winner!

Posted in a different thread. Should have gone here. My bad.

Tomorrow night Defending Class A State Champion Jamestown plays Valley City. Broden Skunberg will take the floor with different looking team this year. Jamestown is pre-season #1. Lets see if they can do this again. Looks to be another great year for Blue Jay boys Basketball. Go Blue Jays.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

Saw this on twitter, from Ryan James.

“I have decided to withdraw my commitment to SDSU basketball. I would like to thanks SDSU for the time they spent with me. I wish coach HENDERSON and SDSU only the best. In having said that I am reopening my recruiting process.”

-Noah King
    Schools with the most contact prior to him signing with SDSU were, Omaha, NDSU and UND.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Saw this on twitter, from Ryan James.

Schools with the most contact prior to him signing with SDSU were, Omaha, NDSU and UND.
    Maybe just Maybe we get him.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Maybe just Maybe we get him.
    Will be interesting, we did sign Donald Carter III a juco point guard who will come in as a sophomore next season. Not sure if we have a scholly available. Also worth noting his older brother currently is on SDSU roster but is basically seeing no playing time after getting a good amount of run his freshman year. Would have to think that lead to Noah's decision... dont be shocked to see Owen transfer out of SDSU at seasons end.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Will be interesting, we did sign Donald Carter III a juco point guard who will come in as a sophomore next season. Not sure if we have a scholly available. Also worth noting his older brother currently is on SDSU roster but is basically seeing no playing time after getting a good amount of run his freshman year. Would have to think that lead to Noah's decision... dont be shocked to see Owen transfer out of SDSU at seasons end.
    Pretty sure Carter is going to be a JR next year. He is playing this year as a sophomore.