Page 91 of 134 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    Hope Geu finds a home where he can excel in a starting role. I (and I assume a large contingent of BV) never thought he got a fair shake with his minutes and I'd guess he was informed next year was going to be more of the same.

Great talent and I wish him the best!

Hopefully, the young big men are ready to step up and into his role.
    I know the staff is high on Wilson, sounds like he has had a strong red-shirt season but still has yet to play any college ball so one would expect a learning curve. Who knows on Meidinger's health. Hes had two pretty serious leg injuries and was a project coming in. Ive heard rumblings that injuries may force him to hang it up.

Losing Geu really hurts the front court depth, will be interesting to see where Deng lands.

Quote Originally Posted by RDN88 View Post
    Attachment 8840

Looks like Geu may be leaving
    There it is. Disappointing for next year, but I think we've got options.

Wish Geu well wherever he lands.

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Are you asking for opinions cuz that's all I have?
    yes, opinions. Have you have one, share it.

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    I'm sure there is a Jordan Meidinger thread somewhere, but I couldn't find it so I'll ask here. Does he have a future with this team?
    I really don't know. Would love to see what a 7'er could do in the Summit League but the leg injuries are very concerning, it's like his body grew too fast or something. I hope it's nothing long lasting for his future not even mentioning BB.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Nice work Richman

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk
    Is it any coincidence that when the team started playing it's best basketball of the season, Geu started playing g his worst? I hate to lose him too though.

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    And you think Richman isn't aware of the situation?
    I'm not the one saying nobody should transfer. Richman is handling the issue like I said he would and it's starting with Geu.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    yes, opinions. Have you have one, share it.
    First of all, I don't think Meidinger is going to be much help considering his situation. Neither is Wilson considering he is 6'5" at best...which means the Bison are, once again, very thin with bigs for next year, but I really hope Richman is looking for one and I think he needs to look to the transfer route to complement this "super" team the Bison are supposed to have for next season.

Need a 6’8” or taller 4 or 5 with two years of eligibility to help even out the classes.
    Last edited by HandoEX; 04-02-2019 at 02:08 AM.

One good item is - we should be the conference favorite next year as the conference is going to look a lot different and younger at most schools. If we can find a guy who wants to make the tournament we have a great shot at doing that.

There should be a couple of Minnesota recruits that slip through cracks in 2020 as their is a really talented class in Minnesota.

I wonder if we are starting to look at Jacob Jennison "20 recruit a 6'11 post player from Sauk Center that recently visited Northern Iowa just finished his junior year and has received a few DII offers recently. Could blow up this summer if he plays well in AAU. https://www.ncsasports.org/mens-bask...acob-jennissen

interesting to see that Treyton Thompson from Alexandria has an offer from Texas Tech already. 6'10 just completing his 10th grade year. His recruiting will should start blowing up if he has a good summer. - https://twitter.com/treyton42?lang=en