in a win against Shanley. Also 21 rebounds, 6 assists, 6 steals, 3 blocks

http://www.inforum.com/sports/419633...rgo-norths-sem
    Is he attending NDSU?

Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Fargo North's Siman Sem sets a school record with 45 points
    in a win against Shanley. Also 21 rebounds, 6 assists, 6 steals, 3 blocks

http://www.inforum.com/sports/419633...rgo-norths-sem
    Wow Ridiculously well rounded stats. Kid did everything that night.

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    Is he attending NDSU?
    He de-committed. Hasn't committed to any one yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    He de-committed. Hasn't committed to any one yet.
    My understanding is that Sem will not be making any college decisions until Fargo North's season is over. Jayden Olson (NDSU's lead recruiter) was in person for his latest scoring outburst. There's a chance of a reconciliation.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by RossUglem View Post
    My understanding is that Sem will not be making any college decisions until Fargo North's season is over. Jayden Olson (NDSU's lead recruiter) was in person for his latest scoring outburst. There's a chance of a reconciliation.
    Huge stats, great game by him. It was nice to read that Jayden was there to watch this, seemed like it was a mutual parting of ways on the verbal when he de-committed so hopefully if this is a guy our staff believes in we can get him committed again. Based on what he's been doing so far this season I can't see any reason why we wouldn't want him.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bison verbal Jordan Meidinger had 20 points and 16 rebounds last night has #4 ranked Dickinson beat #3 Century! The big fella is showing some improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Bison verbal Jordan Meidinger had 20 points and 16 rebounds last night has #4 ranked Dickinson beat #3 Century! The big fella is showing some improvement.
    As he grows into his body he could be a hell of a player one day

I can help but chuckle at the fact his team is the midgets

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

This kid is a large man. He is getting stronger and stronger and already a very skilled player. I know he has been a redshirt kid since we started recruiting him....but how can he not play next year. Kid is good. People talk like he is some project. I hope he shows up in June and come OCtober we have a tough decision. I could care less if he can score. Show me heart and play defense. Different level being a 7 footer.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    This kid is a large man. He is getting stronger and stronger and already a very skilled player. I know he has been a redshirt kid since we started recruiting him....but how can he not play next year. Kid is good. People talk like he is some project. I hope he shows up in June and come OCtober we have a tough decision. I could care less if he can score. Show me heart and play defense. Different level being a 7 footer.
    I don't know, I think a redshirt year for him would really help. Needs to improve his strength and stamina. He has problems holding his ground on both ends of the floor. I saw him get pushed around and struggle last week at Legacy. Right now, 5 minutes against Dex and he might break in half or pass out! But...the kid has pretty good feet and decent skills for a very tall fella. The strength will come with maturity and a weight program, but right now, at times, he struggles with the physical nature of HS basketball.