Page 71 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

The kid that we brought on campus would be a walk on. A potentially tremendous get as a walk on for us. Nobody is leaving. I am still shocked at how the roster has been transformed this year.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

On the Insiders show today it does sound like there are currently no available scholarships.

Rocky Kreuser arrived on campus as a 5 for 4 recruit, but I believe his 1st year was the walk-on year.
    If Myles Hanson agrees to transfer in from Columbia as a walk-on his 1st season in Fargo, that’s another Big Wow to this recruiting class!

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    On the Insiders show today it does sound like there are currently no available scholarships.

Rocky Kreuser arrived on campus as a 5 for 4 recruit, but I believe his 1st year was the walk-on year.
    If Myles Hanson agrees to transfer in from Columbia as a walk-on his 1st season in Fargo, that’s another Big Wow to this recruiting class!
    Woudn't he have to agree to be a walk-on for at least 2 seasons since there are no scholarships scheduled to come off the books after next year?

Columbia transfer Myles Hanson (of Chaska) is visiting North Dakota State this weekend.

IF NDSU lands him....holy cow this program will be restored.

https://twitter.com/myleshanson4

Quote Originally Posted by jcdcubs View Post
    Columbia transfer Myles Hanson (of Chaska) is visiting North Dakota State this weekend.

Myles Hanson would be a great addition to the team, and if he does choose us it would be as a walk on. Thats some pretty damn good talent right there.

Love that we are hitting the Minnesota area hard. Getting some really talented kids.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Myles Hanson would be a great addition to the team, and if he does choose us it would be as a walk on. Thats some pretty damn good talent right there.

Love that we are hitting the Minnesota area hard. Getting some really talented kids.
    I feel lost ... who is this kid and why is he leaving Columbia?

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I feel lost ... who is this kid and why is he leaving Columbia?
    Myles Hanson is the player visiting. He is from Chaska MN (the schools all time leading scorer). Not 100% why he is leaving Columbia after one season but likely to get closer to home is one reason. He initially chose Columbia over a handful of Midwest schools including SDSU, Drake, UNI, and Brown.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by jcdcubs View Post

This kid looked good according to his high school videos.

I saw an article a while back (too lazy to look it up) but his big teammate a 6'10" guy is also transferring. He was a big time recruit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    This kid looked good according to his high school videos.

I saw an article a while back (too lazy to look it up) but his big teammate a 6'10" guy is also transferring. He was a big time recruit.
    Believe his name was faulds and was the highest ranked recruit ever for Columbia

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Believe his name was faulds and was the highest ranked recruit ever for Columbia
    Interesting, I wonder where he is headed.