Page 53 of 134 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    We are bringing in some nice guards, now all we need are a couple of bigs.
    Says every midmajor

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    We are bringing in some nice guards, now all we need are a couple of bigs.
    JUCO think Andre!!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    The Brooklyn Center / Breckenridge Cowboy game is on. Unfortunately, Breck is behind by 14.... still in the first half. KBMW radio 1450. Or prepspotlight.tv
    Let's make that an 8 pt deficit with a couple min to go in the first half.
    Minnesota State tourney: Brooklyn Center 63, Breckenridge 48. Noah Christensen with 18 points, 13 rbs, 6 blocks for Breckenridge.

Ryan James
    @RyanJamesMN
    As far as 2019 Noah Christensen goes, it was an 18 and 13 day playing in front of NDSU again. Gonna be tough to keep that kid away from them

Im sure Richman has some connections to the kid. Get him to commit early.

Watching Delano and Austin in the Mn. state basketball tournament. Super impressed with Delano senior guard Calvin Wishart a 6'2" Georgia Southern recruit. What a talent. Couldn't help but notice his freshman teammate Trey Longstreet who's 6'4" guard. Very impressive for a freshman.

Quote Originally Posted by phxbison View Post
    Watching Delano and Austin in the Mn. state basketball tournament. Super impressed with Delano senior guard Calvin Wishart a 6'2" Georgia Southern recruit. What a talent. Couldn't help but notice his freshman teammate Trey Longstreet who's 6'4" guard. Very impressive for a freshman.
    Calvin would have had more D1 football opportunities if he wasn't dead set on hoops. Kid was an ATHLETE!!! Terrific player. I think was first team all state at WR in his only year of playing. Not sure if hew as first team, may have broken the yardage record that I think Floyd had...I am not digging, but it was close. Kid had a monster year. Wanted to go South. Hope he kills it!
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Im sure Richman has some connections to the kid. Get him to commit early.
    According to the Forum article from earlier this week he plans to announce his college commitment next week.

Lot's of talented young men at the Minnesota state basketball tournament. Hope Richman was there. Keegan O'Neill of Delano had a great championship game for Delano 6'8" big, dominated. Very athletic! Ryan Larson a point guard for Cretin Durham Hall is a real talent, unstoppable. I believe either one or both can play at the D-1 level. Those two impressed, but there were lots of others also.

I thought Noah Cristensen of Breckenridge was announcing the week after the state tournament where he was going to play ?

Quote Originally Posted by phxbison View Post
    I thought Noah Cristensen of Breckenridge was announcing the week after the state tournament where he was going to play ?
    More interest in him has delayed it now? Just a guess.