Page 99 of 134 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Recruiting: Class of 2017 and Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    Boden is really balling out this summer, he will definitely be an impact player. Playing good basketball at Atlanta Terrific 24 tournament.

@BFlinnElevate
    7h7 hours ago
    More North Dakota State commit Boden Skunberg (@BSkunberg) looks like he’s going to be a player! Skilled guard has shown great passing acumen and the ability to score on multiple levels this afternoon #Terrific24
    Has he signed his LOI?

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    Has he signed his LOI?
    He will be a senior in high school next fall. I do not believe he can sign a LOI this early.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    He will be a senior in high school next fall. I do not believe he can sign a LOI this early.
    That is what I'm worried about

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    And Coach Richman was scheduled back in Wisconsin to visit Eau Claire (North) PG Dalton Banks (2020 NDSU offer).
    An Athlete of the Week Award article & video for Dalton Banks from last month.
    Also has offers from Milwaukee, Green Bay and South Dakota.

https://www.weau.com/content/sports/...508034901.html

Banks averaged 22.3 points, 7.1 rebounds, 7.1 assists and 2.6 steals per game this past season earning himself Big Rivers Conference Player of the Year honors and a spot on the AP All-State 3rd team. The stat stuffer tallied a trio of triple-doubles on his way to becoming North’s all-time leading scorer despite playing with a face mask and an injured hip at the end of his junior campaign.
    blackdiamond2 mentioned Banks’ loaded summer team,

Banks plays on D1MN adidas which has an outstanding team this summer. His team will have several high major recruits on the roster (dawson Garcia, Kerwin Walton, Kendal Brown, Drake Dobbs, Ben Carlson, . He would be a nice piece to get.
    which is doing quite well. (8-0 in the @GauntletSeries)
    Great opportunity for Banks, but it also means his recruiting could blow up with P6 teams.

A couple of other guys that I think we are watching closely for 2020 scholarships and or targets would include.

Jack Wetzel - He visited NDSU last fall. 6'4 guard - Cedar Rapids - He is a guy that really shoot it. I think he made 68 threes during his junior year in Iowa.

@RyanJamesMN
    Apr 30
    More Jack Wetzel of Cedar Rapids Kennedy/@gainelitemn had Northern Iowa in for a visit last week. He has coaches from Colorado State, NDSU and Princeton that he has either visited or is going to visit soon.

One of the bigs we are going after/watching is:
    Jacob Hutson, Edina - Center - 6'10 - His game is very similar to Rocky's. He shots a lot of 3s and plays in tough conference in Minnesota. MN Fury AAU team.

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/1052842...764908e8e711f5
    Last edited by blackdiamond2; 05-04-2019 at 04:23 AM.

Drake has offered 6-11 2020 center Jacob Jennissen of Sauk Centre/@mnmatrix2020 https://t.co/K1a9RFUyos

cmon NDSU. he's right down i 94

Alexandria has a 7 foot junior thats getting High D1 looks too
    Last edited by El_Chapo; 05-03-2019 at 02:14 AM.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Drake has offered 6-11 2020 center Jacob Jennissen of Sauk Centre/@mnmatrix2020 https://t.co/K1a9RFUyos

cmon NDSU. he's right down i 94

Alexandria has a 7 foot junior thats getting High D1 looks too

…..but, the Bison already have a 7 ft center.....

Hey if a kid gets injured or snake bitten no need to pile on imho

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Montana also offers PG Dalton Banks.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Is Richman looking for a "big" or is he done recruiting for the year? Seeing all these bigs being picked up via the transfer route has me wondering...where's Richman in all this??
    Bison short on bigs to begin with then lose one to transferring, getting one for the upcoming season but a true freshman which leads to square one; the Bison are short on bigs.